HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Waived: Kurtis Foster (cleared waivers Wednesday) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1392985)

OriginJM 04-02-2013 11:08 AM

Kurtis Foster (cleared waivers Wednesday)
 
Quote:

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m
Waivers today: Kurtis Foster (PHI), Mike Santorelli (FLA), Steve Montador and Rostislav Olesz (CHI), Hall (TB) and Barker (VAN).
oh boy, this gotta mean we're getting stamkos

Curufinwe 04-02-2013 11:11 AM

That one goal he scored was pretty cool.

GoneFullHextall 04-02-2013 11:14 AM

would be nice if someone claimed him.
But I am not holding my breath.

FlyersFan61290 04-02-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren (Post 63016923)
would be nice if someone claimed him.
But I am not holding my breath.

Who cares? He's on a one yr deal anyway right?

GoneFullHextall 04-02-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 (Post 63017737)
Who cares? He's on a one yr deal anyway right?

well if you are looking to clear some salary out to make a deal you should care. It would be one less contract as well if they wanted to sign a college FA.

Embiid 04-02-2013 11:35 AM

Nobody is going to pick this big galoot up....:laugh:

3Fs 04-02-2013 11:47 AM

Is anybody from def coming back from injury? Or making room for someone coming in on def tradewise?

JackStraw 04-02-2013 11:49 AM


backburner 04-02-2013 01:25 PM

Is Grossmann back?(curious of who D is now)


edit: nevermind, I see we are using Huskins now,

FlyersFan61290 04-02-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren (Post 63017955)
well if you are looking to clear some salary out to make a deal you should care. It would be one less contract as well if they wanted to sign a college FA.

oh well i just don't see a significant deal happening so i didn't think about the salary. as far as the college fa's are concerned we've already missed out on the biggest names and i think they still have two roster spots open if they did in fact want to sign some guys. i don't know i guess it would be better for him to get picked up just in case though.

DrinkFightFlyers 04-02-2013 03:22 PM

I remember when Olesz was drafted, I thought he was going to be a pretty solid NHLer. Ouch.

MiamiScreamingEagles 04-02-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backburner (Post 63033511)
Is Grossmann back?(curious of who D is now)


edit: nevermind, I see we are using Huskins now,

He skated at practice today but in a no-contact jersey. He is not activated as yet.

Giroux It 04-02-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles (Post 63045851)
He skated at practice today but in a no-contact jersey. He is not activated as yet.

I would imagine playing tomorrow would be a stretch, later in the week more likely

shipwreck 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

We need the G-Man back ASAP!

MiamiScreamingEagles 04-02-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giroux It (Post 63046767)
I would imagine playing tomorrow would be a stretch, later in the week more likely

That is a fair assessment. They have a morning skate schedule for Thursday, so perhaps he will be judged more sternly as today was progress but more routine.

GKJ 04-02-2013 07:19 PM

It's not as big of a deal as the Philly media is claiming it is.

MiamiScreamingEagles 04-03-2013 11:17 AM

He cleared waivers today.


Quote:

So Foster clears and could be assigned here, while Adam Hall's arrival adds to forward depth in wake of Talbot injury.
Source: Michael Cignoli ‏@MCSaratogian


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.