HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Rumor: Rumor,trades, proposals volume 13 BUZZER HAS SOUNDS PAPERS OVER (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1393967)

jumptheshark 04-03-2013 02:59 AM

Rumor,trades, proposals volume 13 BUZZER HAS SOUNDS PAPERS OVER

hockeysfuture oiler board presents
National Hockey League
April 3nd 2013
2013 NHL trade deadline day

Team AAcquiredTeam BAcquired
:sharksScott Hannan :nashville pick
:bruinsrob Flick. :hawksMaxime Sauve
:edmontonSmithson :panthers4th round
:pensJ Jokinein :canespicks
:sensBishop :boltsCorey Conacher and a 4th rounder
:flyersSteve mason :cbj Leighton and a third-round pick
:wildJason Pominville :sabres Johan Larsson and Matt Hackett
:cbjGaborik :rangers Derick Brassard, Derek Dorsett, and J. Moore
:flamesBlake Comeau :cbj5th rounder
:sharkstoress :http://cdn.nhl.com/coyotes/images/logos/large.png3rd rounder
:leafsRyan O'Byrne :http://cdn.nhl.com/avalanche/images/logos/large.png4th rounder
:ducksLombardi :http://cdn.nhl.com/coyotes/images/logos/large.png Brandon McMillan
:St LouispickBostonRedden
:Coyotes7th rounderdevilssullivan
|

Bryanbryoil 04-03-2013 03:05 AM

Awesome stuff JTS, thanks again for doing this! Do you want me to stick the thread for the day or just leave it be?

Hockey Buddha 04-03-2013 03:07 AM

Nicely done, JTS!

Here's to hoping Tambellini does some smart things today!

402 04-03-2013 03:11 AM

Great work!
hoping this day is exciting also hoping Tambo makes something happen I'll tune into TSN for a bit

Not that it matters but you forgot Darren Dreger

Bryanbryoil 04-03-2013 03:12 AM

Let's say that hypothetically Fistric won't re-sign here/has fallen out of favor with coaching/management, could we get a 2nd for him? Or would we only be able to get a 3rd out of him like we gave up? I for one really hope that we keep him and sign him to a 3 year deal or so that pays him like a 3rd pairing D, but it's kind of odd that he's currently sitting in favor of someone that up until the last week was all but out of town.

Spawn 04-03-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil (Post 63110889)
Let's say that hypothetically Fistric won't re-sign here/has fallen out of favor with coaching/management, could we get a 2nd for him? Or would we only be able to get a 3rd out of him like we gave up? I for one really hope that we keep him and sign him to a 3 year deal or so that pays him like a 3rd pairing D, but it's kind of odd that he's currently sitting in favor of someone that up until the last week was all but out of town.

Local guy who lives here in the summer. Even if he is the #7 right now he makes far to much sense to sign. Shouldn't be to expensive and can play on your bottom pairing without killing you.

I can't see us moving him.

The Nuge 04-03-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil (Post 63110889)

It's hard to know. We might've been showcasing Potter to see if we could move him to a team looking for depth

dixs35 04-03-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nuge (Post 63111033)
It's hard to know. We might've been showcasing Potter to see if we could move him to a team looking for depth

I know MAB and Drewiske got traded today but can you honestly say with a straight face that Potter is being showcased.:sarcasm: He's a seven on a team with bad D depth and a eight or nine on a team with decent depth. Wishful thinking.

jumptheshark 04-03-2013 03:39 AM

WILL be adding more stuff shortly and as I get good links will add them as well

back in two hours

jumptheshark 04-03-2013 03:43 AM

yesterday

hockeysfuture oiler board presents
National Hockey League
April 2nd 2013
2013 NHL trade deadline day Previous trades

:canesMA-Bergeron :bolts A.Hall and a 2013 7th Rd Pick
:nhlMontador, Olesz, Santorelli, Foster, A.Hall, D.MacIntyre, Barker :waivers 
:nucksRoy :stars2nd + Kevin Connauton
:bruinsJagr :starsLane MacDermid, Cody Payne,2nd that could be a first
:rangers:clowes :sharks: '13 2nd, '13 FLA 3rd, cond. 2nd
:habsDavis Drewiske :kings5th round pick
:flyersHuskins :wings conditional 7th 2014
:bluesLeopold :sabres2nd 2013 and conditional 4th** Blues need to win one round in playoffs--if not it is a 5th rounder
:sharks4th rounder :hawksMichael Handzus
:ducksHarry Zolnierczyk :flyers Jay Rosehill.
:kingsregehr :sabres2 second round picks
:flames2013 first rounder, Reto Berra and Mark Cundari :bluesJay Boy

[/table]

The Nuge 04-03-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixs35 (Post 63111091)
I know MAB and Drewiske got traded today but can you honestly say with a straight face that Potter is being showcased.:sarcasm: He's a seven on a team with bad D depth and a eight or nine on a team with decent depth. Wishful thinking.

You never know. There are a couple bubble teams that will be looking for cheaper options

Bryanbryoil 04-03-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spawn (Post 63110935)
Local guy who lives here in the summer. Even if he is the #7 right now he makes far to much sense to sign. Shouldn't be to expensive and can play on your bottom pairing without killing you.

I can't see us moving him.

I really like him and hope that he stays, he is a big body and he doesn't mind using it to his advantage. That said IIRC I read somewhere that Stauffer wasn't big on him and we know that he's the Oilers mouthpiece.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nuge (Post 63111033)

I'd like to see Fistric as an every day player from here on out, I don't know what Krueger thinks, I guess we'll find out.

McIce Whole 04-03-2013 04:20 AM

I hope Fistric gets resigned and is a regular bottom pairing dman for us as well. Let him be this teams 6th defencemen that also penalty kills.

plikestechno 04-03-2013 05:00 AM

Rumour is Fistric showed up quite out of shape and that didn't help start things on the right foot.Apparently Oilers are super bananas about physical fitness and one of the reasons Potter is still around is that he's one of the most fit guys on the team. If only he was mentally fit LOL.

If the Oilers add/subtract anybody I think it will be very close to the deadline. I dont think they will add anyone major. Whitney, Jones, Fistric, Khabby most likely to get gone although would LOVE to see someone want Nick Schultz as opposed to Fistric or even Whitney. Wouldnt trade Whitney unless at least a 2nd rounder is coming back.

Jesus 04-03-2013 05:06 AM

Can't see the Oilers making many moves. Maybe Bulin moving if the price for Kipper and Luongo is too high. I have a feeling Whitney will stay.

Tarus 04-03-2013 05:11 AM

Having watched many trade deadline shows over the years, I can accurately say that drinking game will lead to alcohol poisoning if anyone actually attempts to play it.

The Burke one on it's own would be enough to put down a large male if they are watching TSN.

Paralyzer008 04-03-2013 07:06 AM

Part of the drinking game should include the use of the word "tinkering"

HockeyGuy73 04-03-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 63111963)
Can't see the Oilers making many moves. Maybe Bulin moving if the price for Kipper and Luongo is too high. I have a feeling Whitney will stay.

Hey guys, Blues fan here. I would love to see Bulin come here. The way he played against us last time out shows he has something left. However, I don't see him play as much as you guys do. With Halek going down, and us now having 9 NHL d-men, seems like a good situation for both teams.

AlanHUK 04-03-2013 07:21 AM

for anyone outside of Canada sportsnet's coverage seems to be available without using a proxy

jumptheshark 04-03-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanHUK (Post 63114199)
for anyone outside of Canada sportsnet's coverage seems to be available without using a proxy

got it here in the UK

Jimmi McJenkins 04-03-2013 07:33 AM

So apparently Kulikov might be available-ish, there's a guy I would move the Oilers 1st for without thinking twice.

McDoused 04-03-2013 07:38 AM

It's today! It's today! :D

jumptheshark 04-03-2013 07:43 AM

would rather have tsn feed then sportsnet

KenLinsemanFanClub 04-03-2013 08:22 AM

We really need a Nick Kypreos serious face gif around here.

BarDownBobo 04-03-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins (Post 63114683)
So apparently Kulikov might be available-ish, there's a guy I would move the Oilers 1st for without thinking twice.

Agreed, wonder what you'd have to add to the pick.