HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Islanders (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Playoff Push Avatars (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1394311)

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 12:30 PM

Playoff Push Avatars
 
So...Butch's beating off monkey's has apparently made some HF people uncomfortable, so we have to change it. The original was an inside joke, so I figure, lets make it even more inside (but we all know what it means.)

See posts 55 and 56 for the full sets.

Strummergas 04-03-2013 12:40 PM

How predictably puritanical. Oh well, these will do too.

PWJunior 04-03-2013 12:41 PM

Have to wait for the Tavares one myself, Dina is reserved for Bunk.

seawolves 04-03-2013 12:50 PM

Same. Need to wait for Butchie,

Kevin27nyi 04-03-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWJunior (Post 63143899)
Have to wait for the Tavares one myself, Dina is reserved for Bunk.

Love Hamonic but I'm going to change mine back to Grabs I think.

PWJunior 04-03-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin27NYI (Post 63145819)
Love Hamonic but I'm going to change mine back to Grabs I think.

Hammer is my 2nd choice, but I'm a JT fan boy. :D

I wonder who is going to take the creepy Ruttgaizer one?

Bunk Moreland 04-03-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWJunior (Post 63146239)
Hammer is my 2nd choice, but I'm a JT fan boy. :D

I wonder who is going to take the creepy Ruttgaizer one?

Oh my god... I didn't even notice that one :laugh:

IceAce 04-03-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkHorse (Post 63142247)
So...Butch's beating off monkey's has apparently made some HF people uncomfortable, so we have to change it. The original was an inside joke, so I figure, lets make it even more inside (but we all know what it means.)

Here's the first set. The rest will come tonight.
http://imageshack.us/a/img801/7408/a...nkeysparky.jpg

so awesome. (although the beating off the monkey would make this 10x funnier) Thanks!

Backhand of Justice 04-03-2013 02:38 PM

I'm disappointed :(

Waiting on Mr. Lee.

Strome18 04-03-2013 02:40 PM

I want the chubby kid (Wang's son) from the draft with mine. PLEASE...

SLAPSHOT723 04-03-2013 02:42 PM

I'm keeping my avatar until Quinnipiac wins the championship. But these are great.

GarfSnowed 04-03-2013 02:54 PM

Had to take the Peter one :laugh:

Trollmonic 04-03-2013 02:57 PM

Can I get a Don Cherry one???

SaintTavares 04-03-2013 03:09 PM

How bout a Kevin Connolly one? I think i would rock that

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 03:33 PM

Will update the rest tonight (late). Anyone who isn't an Islander, if you can link or embed a picture, that would help. They should be facing forward.

Riseonfire 04-03-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkHorse (Post 63188457)
Will update the rest tonight (late). Anyone who isn't an Islander, if you can link or embed a picture, that would help. They should be facing forward.

Yeah, it would be hard if they were backwards. Unless you have the Face-Back App.

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTavares (Post 63182809)
How bout a Kevin Connolly one? I think i would rock that

http://imageshack.us/a/img195/2043/a...yconnollyk.jpg

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strometrooper (Post 63180043)
Can I get a Don Cherry one???

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/7952/a...nkeycherry.jpg

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riseonfire (Post 63189929)
Yeah, it would be hard if they were backwards. Unless you have the Face-Back App.

Wise guy.

nyiguy21 04-03-2013 03:48 PM

I was digging that Okie one you made yesterday. Anyway I could get it again?:yo:

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPurthe1 (Post 63175631)
I want the chubby kid (Wang's son) from the draft with mine. PLEASE...

If you can find a good picture and a name (I guess we could so with Charles Wang's Son), no problem.

DarkHorse 04-03-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyiguy21 (Post 63191837)
I was digging that Okie one you made yesterday. Anyway I could get it again?:yo:

It'll be up later tonight.

Jester9881 04-03-2013 04:10 PM

Needs more Pee Wee Herman.

Islanderfan17 04-03-2013 04:19 PM

I want to keep the old one :( They are probably the funniest avatars I have ever seen.

19NYSports91 04-03-2013 04:21 PM

I would definitely use the sparky one haha. Can't change my pic though, superstitious.

Edit: Didn't even notice the Peter one hahaha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.