HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Confirmed Signing with Link: Florida Signs Nick Bjugstad (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1394337)

caley 04-03-2013 01:55 PM

Florida Signs Nick Bjugstad
 
per their own twitter

Pay Carl 04-03-2013 01:56 PM

this dude is gonna be killer

Marlo Stanfield 04-03-2013 01:56 PM

Yesssssssssss congrats to em :handclap: can't wait to see what he can do for em.

internetdotcom 04-03-2013 01:56 PM

Good for them. He will be a good player for them.

VinnyC 04-03-2013 01:57 PM

sign and trade obviously

luongo321 04-03-2013 01:58 PM

please, please, please be a sign and trade for Lu. I can dream, right? :P

Le Magnifique 66 04-03-2013 01:58 PM

Have him in my keeper league, can't wait

Sarcastic 04-03-2013 01:58 PM

Biggest move of the day.

WreckItRask 04-03-2013 01:59 PM

He's NHL ready right this moment.

Marlo Stanfield 04-03-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinnyC (Post 63145881)
sign and trade obviously

Quote:

Originally Posted by luongo321 (Post 63146023)
please, please, please be a sign and trade for Lu.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/09...ad-shake-o.gif

No thread is ever safe of this :shakehead let's just enjoy this signing for the Panthers

mindfly 04-03-2013 01:59 PM

Finally florida gets a swede

Pi 04-03-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield (Post 63146197)
http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/09...ad-shake-o.gif

No thread is ever safe of this :shakehead let's just enjoy this signing for the Panthers

They are so desperate :laugh:

Like the Panthers would trade for Luongo when they have Markstrom ready to take over...AND give up a top prospect for an albatross contract.

Twist and Shout 04-03-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfly (Post 63146207)
Finally florida gets a swede

Nick's from Minny!

FinlandPanther 04-03-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfly (Post 63146207)
Finally florida gets a swede

Nick is American and Markstrom is Swedish.

Marlowe Syn 04-03-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic (Post 63146103)
Biggest move of the day.

Sadly you're right. At least he will finally be on the EA NHL game.

Gophs lose Bjugstad, Schmidt, Budish and possibly Haula. Lucia and Co. could have a tough year next season.

HockeyRulez 04-03-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luongo321 (Post 63146023)
please, please, please be a sign and trade for Lu. I can dream, right? :P

LOL in your dreams Vancouver fans.... :laugh:

Pay Carl 04-03-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlowe Syn (Post 63146623)
Sadly you're right. At least he will finally be on the EA NHL game.

I used to make him and give him like 4.5 green potential (or A- in 12) haha

IceManCat 04-03-2013 02:03 PM

No doubt about it at this point Markstrom is the goalie of the future. We thought we would have to wait a couple years to develop but that is not the case he has been more than ready this year.

IceManCat 04-03-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinlandPanther (Post 63146573)
Nick is American and Markstrom is Swedish.

I think he was being sarcastic since Bjugstad is a Swedish name

VinnyC 04-03-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pi (Post 63146413)
They are so desperate :laugh:

Like the Panthers would trade for Luongo when they have Markstrom ready to take over...AND give up a top prospect for an albatross contract.

Huh, do you think we'd be sending Luongo alone?










Booth and Ballard are going home too!

mindfly 04-03-2013 02:07 PM

Bjugstad is as swedish as it gets, genetically speaking, that he has an american passport doesn't mean much. :)

Marlo Stanfield 04-03-2013 02:08 PM

Is Huberdeau going to play wing or center? Could be looking at a lineup that features; Weiss, Huberdeau, Howden, Bjugstad and then one of MacKinnon/Drouin/Barkov to a group of veterans including Bergenheim, Fleischmann, Kopecky, Goc and Versteeg.

That is a DEEP forward pool with young talent blended in.

Dr Jan Itor 04-03-2013 02:08 PM

Knew it was coming, and good for Florida, but damn.

Panthers Rock 04-03-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield (Post 63147691)
Is Huberdeau going to play wing or center? Could be looking at a lineup that features; Weiss, Huberdeau, Howden, Bjugstad and then one of MacKinnon/Drouin/Barkov to a group of veterans including Bergenheim, Fleischmann, Kopecky, Goc and Versteeg.

That is a DEEP forward pool with young talent blended in.

Huberdeau has played LW all year.

angry_treefrog 04-03-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinnyC (Post 63146931)
Booth and Ballard are going home too!

Why would Panthers trade for a goaltender...

AND the player who tried to tries to kill their goaltenders.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2emq0pj.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.