HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Game thread? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1394741)

TylerSVT* 04-03-2013 05:09 PM

Game thread?
 
So.... we play tonight!

FlamesFan18 04-03-2013 05:14 PM

yep..

DBU 04-03-2013 05:18 PM

Cool story, Hansel.

InfinityIggy 04-03-2013 05:19 PM

Go....

Nope. Can't be bothered.

TheHudlinator 04-03-2013 05:20 PM

Totally guessing the lines

Tanguay - Cammy - Horak
Hudler - Backlund - Cervenka
GlenX - Stajan - Stempniak
McGrattan - Begin - Jackman

Wideman - Gio
Brodie - Butler
Sarich - Babchuck

MacDonald

Pretty big difference to the start of the year

MuffinMerc 04-03-2013 05:22 PM

Is this one on TSN tonight? Or are they still on about the trade deadline?

TheHudlinator 04-03-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuffinMerc (Post 63204695)
Is this one on TSN tonight? Or are they still on about the trade deadline?

No its not.

MC Ride 04-03-2013 05:24 PM

Get Baertschi some top 6 time already

Flames92 04-03-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baerstcheese (Post 63204919)
Get Baertschi some top 6 time already

Id prefer he stay in Abbotsford instead of being part of a "tanking" team.

FlamesFan18 04-03-2013 05:27 PM

Just want Jones or Mackinnon already

MC Ride 04-03-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flames92 (Post 63205119)
Id prefer he stay in Abbotsford instead of being part of a "tanking" team.

True but I'd say expirience from a losing NHL team> expirience from a winning AHL team

Calculon 04-03-2013 05:31 PM

I'd wager that the team plays a little better now that the monkey of a potential trade is off some of their backs.

And I wonder how Backlund responds to Feaster saying only Giordano, Glencross, Brodie and Baertschi were the untouchable players on the roster.

InfinityIggy 04-03-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calculon (Post 63205665)
I'd wager that the team plays a little better now that the monkey of a potential trade is off some of their backs.

And I wonder how Backlund responds to Feaster saying only Giordano, Glencross, Brodie and Baertschi were the untouchable players on the roster.

With 10 broken fingers.

Beats By CoRD 04-03-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baerstcheese (Post 63205557)
True but I'd say expirience from a losing NHL team> expirience from a winning AHL team

That's arguable.

Padlock 04-03-2013 05:36 PM

I'll be there cheering for the win, just can't bring myself to hope for a loss. Higher pick is better for the team but I can't do it. And on the bright side, it'll keep the oilers further from the playoffs, go Flames go!!

TheHudlinator 04-03-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calculon (Post 63205665)
I'd wager that the team plays a little better now that the monkey of a potential trade is off some of their backs.

And I wonder how Backlund responds to Feaster saying only Giordano, Glencross, Brodie and Baertschi were the untouchable players on the roster.

When did he say Gio and Glencross were untouchable? I saw that he said he would prefer not to move them but never saw him say untouchable.

Calculon 04-03-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityIggy (Post 63205873)
With 10 broken fingers.

:laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHudlinator (Post 63206399)
When did he say Gio and Glencross were untouchable? I saw that he said he would prefer not to move them but never saw him say untouchable.

I think it was in his interview with the Fan960 after his press conference, but I could be wrong.

TheHudlinator 04-03-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padlock (Post 63206153)
I'll be there cheering for the win, just can't bring myself to hope for a loss. Higher pick is better for the team but I can't do it. And on the bright side, it'll keep the oilers further from the playoffs, go Flames go!!

I agree I can't cheer for them to lose no matter what.

TheHudlinator 04-03-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calculon (Post 63206903)
I think it was in his interview with the Fan960 after his press conference, but I could be wrong.

I will have to take a listen.

Skobel24 04-03-2013 05:54 PM

3-1 loss against whoever the **** the Flames are playing. I don't even know.

MC Ride 04-03-2013 06:23 PM

BoA and nobody even cares. Welcome to the tank.

Beats By CoRD 04-03-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baerstcheese (Post 63210465)
BoA and nobody even cares. Welcome to the tank.

Appropriate avatar is appropriate.

StreakingRed 04-03-2013 07:14 PM

Win-win tonight for the Flames.

Win the game and throw a wrench into the Oilers' playoff push, or lose and get closer to that top pick.

Either way, I'll be watching. I'm actually looking forward to this ride that is a rebuild, regardless of how painful it may be. I'm just stoked thAt we are actually finally doing this.

I Hate Chris Butler 04-03-2013 07:14 PM

I thought this was about NHL13. Severely disappointed.

FLAMES666 04-03-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calculon (Post 63205665)
And I wonder how Backlund responds to Feaster saying only Giordano, Glencross, Brodie and Baertschi were the untouchable players on the roster.

I could see Backlund being moved with one of our firsts in the off season, to move up that is


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.