HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Rangers a possible destination? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14031)

oilers9911 09-24-2003 02:12 PM

Rangers a possible destination?

Tyutin and Lundmark for Comrie and Moreau.

Sound fair? I have no doubt that Comrie will be traded because in numerous interviews he does not say he hopes to be back with the Oilers soon but rather he hopes to start playing hockey. Maybe its me just reading btw the lines but I believe he is done as an Oiler.

barnaby63 09-24-2003 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oilers9911
Tyutin and Lundmark for Comrie and Moreau.

Sound fair? I have no doubt that Comrie will be traded because in numerous interviews he does not say he hopes to be back with the Oilers soon but rather he hopes to start playing hockey. Maybe its me just reading btw the lines but I believe he is done as an Oiler.

i doubt the rangers give up tyutin especially for a guy we dont need.

nedved
lindros
holik
messier

and even if he could play wing we signed hlavac for nedved and rucinsky for lindros. unless we can then flip comrie for prospects similar or better than tyutin and lundmark. but i wouldnt do it. decent proposal though.

Slats432 09-25-2003 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barnaby63
i doubt the rangers give up tyutin especially for a guy we dont need.

nedved
lindros
holik
messier

and even if he could play wing we signed hlavac for nedved and rucinsky for lindros. unless we can then flip comrie for prospects similar or better than tyutin and lundmark. but i wouldnt do it. decent proposal though.

Don't you guys ever think past this year? Think about Comrie playing center on your second line with Lindros on the wing for this season, then after Moose goes out to pasture( :joker: sometimes I am just too funny) then you have a solid 4. Regardless I think that value wise, that is pretty close.

LawnDemon 09-25-2003 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slats432
Don't you guys ever think past this year? Think about Comrie playing center on your second line with Lindros on the wing for this season, then after Moose goes out to pasture( :joker: sometimes I am just too funny) then you have a solid 4. Regardless I think that value wise, that is pretty close.

why think beyond this year when they can just go buy players in the offseason? i mean, the Free Agent approach has worked wonders for the rags over the last 5 years! :joker:

FacelessButcher 09-25-2003 07:45 AM

this is being discussed in the rangers board they sound somewhat uninterested

Slats432 09-25-2003 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FacelessButcher
this is being discussed in the rangers board they sound somewhat uninterested

Maybe because Comrie isn't an overpaid veteran.

Yanner39 09-25-2003 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slats432
Maybe because Comrie isn't an overpaid veteran.

Touch...I was thinking the same thing...