HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Blue Jays Discussion: The official Munenori Kawasaki fan club (avatars/wallpapers: posts #1-4) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1403371)

The Nemesis 03-30-2013 06:07 PM

The official Munenori Kawasaki fan club (avatars/wallpapers: posts #1-4)
 

All avatars are free for use by anyone. There's no need to "claim" one or worry that another poster is using the one you want.

Starting Pitchers
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Dickey1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Morrow1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Buehrle1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Johnson1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ball-Happ1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Dickey2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Morrow2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Buehrle2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Johnson2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ball-Happ2.gif
DickeyMorrowBuehrleJohnsonHapp

Bullpen Pt 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...all-Cecil1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ball-Loup1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Rogers1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Oliver1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Delbar1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...all-Cecil2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ball-Loup2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Rogers2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Oliver2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Delbar2.gif
CecilLoupRogersOliverDelabar

The Nemesis 03-30-2013 06:07 PM

The Countdown continues: 3 days until opening day!
 
Bullpen Pt 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Santos1b.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Janssen1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Santos2b.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Janssen2.gif
SantosJanssen


Starting Lineup
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...all-Reyes1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Cabrera1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-Bautista1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ncarnacion.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Lawrie1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ball-Lind1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...all-Reyes2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Cabrera2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-Bautista2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...carnacion2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Lawrie2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ball-Lind2.gif
ReyesCabreraBautistaEncarnacionLawrieLind
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Arencibia1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Rasmus1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Bonifacio1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Arencibia2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Rasmus2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Bonifacio2.gif
ArencibiaRasmusBonifacio

The Nemesis 03-30-2013 06:07 PM

Bench
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...all-Davis1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Izturis1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Blanco1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-DeRosa1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-Kawasaki1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...all-Davis2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Izturis2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Blanco2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-DeRosa2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-Kawasaki2.gif
DavisIzturisBlancoDeRosaKawasaki
Coaches/Front Office
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Gibbons1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l-Gibbons2.gif
Gibbons

Special
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ll-Lawrie3.gif
Lawrie

The Nemesis 04-13-2013 09:00 PM

Munenori Kawasaki: Japanese for "John McDonald" (avatars/wallpapers: posts #1-3)
 
2013 Schedule Wallpapers - April

To download each wallpaper, click the thumbnail, then click the small image that appears on the page to open up the full-size image. Then right-click and save.

1920x1080
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/7218/ja...dickey1.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img145/8532/j...dickey2.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img820/8237/j...0blanco.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img703/643/ja...19x10st.th.jpg
DickeyDickey #2BlancoPlayers

1680x1050

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/2259/ja...dickey1.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img543/2365/j...dickey2.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img46/465/jay...0blanco.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img829/8412/j...16x10st.th.jpg
DickeyDickey #2BlancoPlayers

1600x900

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/7760/j...dickey1.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img855/4549/j...dickey2.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img42/7158/ja...9blanco.th.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img202/3061/j...l16x9st.th.jpg
DickeyDickey #2BlancoPlayers

charliolemieux 04-13-2013 09:17 PM

A lot of good signs tonight.

Bautista HR
Starting pitching going 6+ innings
Kawasaki just might be able to hold the fort until Reyes comes back.
We held a lead over 2 innings to win a game.

Please let this be the turning point of the season. THey got to start "getting it together". Let's hope for a good outing by Morrow to continue the momentum.

Shimso 04-13-2013 09:19 PM

A little stressful at the end (especially with a deep 2 out fly going to Bonifacio) but nice to see Happ isn't the only decent pitcher on the team :laugh:

p.l.f. 04-13-2013 09:21 PM

That was our best start so far. Morrow next

dredeye 04-13-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nemesis (Post 63906177)
will put in the new front-end in a minute.

If you make it I will use it. Gotta replace Reyes while he's injured.

Woodman19 04-13-2013 09:25 PM

Have a feeling we blow them out tomorrow and then back home to hopefully win a pair of series agaisnt the White Sox and Yankees.

The Nemesis 04-13-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dredeye (Post 63908551)
If you make it I will use it. Gotta replace Reyes while he's injured.

Sorry,I didn't mean I was making a Kawasaki avatar right now. That line was there from before any of the avatars and wallpapers were dragged over. That's what I meant by "new front end".

I should hopefully have something for Kawasaki in a day or two.

theaub 04-13-2013 09:27 PM

Season..not over?

dredeye 04-13-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nemesis (Post 63909105)
Sorry,I didn't mean I was making a Kawasaki avatar right now. That line was there from before any of the avatars and wallpapers were dragged over. That's what I meant by "new front end".

I should hopefully have something for Kawasaki in a day or two.

I figured as much by the Kawasaki maybe avatar with the rest of the bench guys. Just letting you know it wouldn't be a waste of time because I'd use it. No rush at all buddy

calcal798 04-13-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charliolemieux (Post 63908093)
A lot of good signs tonight.

Bautista HR
Starting pitching going 6+ innings
Kawasaki just might be able to hold the fort until Reyes comes back.
We held a lead over 2 innings to win a game.

Please let this be the turning point of the season. THey got to start "getting it together". Let's hope for a good outing by Morrow to continue the momentum.

Yea some good things, the offense needs to get it going a bit more, they still arent hitting very well but Im sure that will change soon enough.

Side note, James Shield is starting to look like he can be a solid ace for a pitching staff.

Thorntonfan97 04-13-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcal798 (Post 63909649)
Yea some good things, the offense needs to get it going a bit more, they still arent hitting very well but Im sure that will change soon enough.

Side note, James Shield is starting to look like he can be a solid ace for a pitching staff.

Starting? Bud, Shields has been considered an ace for years

charliolemieux 04-13-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nemesis (Post 63909105)
Sorry,I didn't mean I was making a Kawasaki avatar right now. That line was there from before any of the avatars and wallpapers were dragged over. That's what I meant by "new front end".


I should hopefully have something for Kawasaki in a day or two.

Kawasaki
















































:sarcasm:

Ya I'm a ********. :D

calcal798 04-13-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorntonfan97 (Post 63909991)
Starting? Bud, Shields has been considered an ace for years

Yea but he was stuck behind Price in Tampa.

Now he's free to lead his own staff

TheKule 04-13-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcal798 (Post 63909649)
Side note, James Shield is starting to look like he can be a solid ace for a pitching staff.

He's a fantastic pitcher. A tad HR prone though, Kauffman should really help him.

Woodman19 04-13-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcal798 (Post 63910383)
Yea but he was stuck behind Price in Tampa.

Its not hockey, where there are limited minutes that can block others from achieving good things. Tampa had previously had 2 aces in Price and Shields and that is a big reason why they have been so dominant and why KC had to pay a fortune to get him.

daner 04-13-2013 09:45 PM

LOL I turn the game a little late and I notice this Kawasaki guy!! Missed all news of him. Little help?

calcal798 04-13-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodman19 (Post 63910601)
Its not hockey, where there are limited minutes that can block others from achieving good things. Tampa had previously had 2 aces in Price and Shields and that is a big reason why they have been so dominant and why KC had to pay a fortune to get him.

Lol I was just complementing the guy, I do know he is a very good. I'd even rather we traded for him then Dickey.

Eyedea 04-13-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcal798 (Post 63910383)
Yea but he was stuck behind Price in Tampa.

Now he's free to lead his own staff

He was leading Tampa's staff actually. He's been their opening day starter since his 2nd big league season, and has put up 200+ innings each year.

Shimso 04-13-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daner (Post 63910631)
LOL I turn the game a little late and I notice this Kawasaki guy!! Missed all news of him. Little help?

In Japan he was twice named the best Shortstop, all star from 2004-2011 (joined the Mariners in 2012), 2x gold glove, drove in the winning run for Japan in the 2006 WBC.

The Jays bought his contract from the Buffalo Bisons to fill the gap caused by Reyes being on the DL.

He had a good day....sacrifice fly to score Melky, a walk, a I think another walk that ended up with him being cashed in by Bautista's game-winning homerun.

calcal798 04-13-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyedea (Post 63911701)
He was leading Tampa's staff actually. He's been their opening day starter since his 2nd big league season, and has put up 200+ innings each year.

Well other then in 2011 when David Price was their opening day starter.

p.l.f. 04-13-2013 10:23 PM

lawrie
cabrera
bautista
encarnacion
arencebia
lind/bonifacio
rasmus
izturis
kawasaki

is that good enough?

Eyedea 04-13-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcal798 (Post 63913017)
Well other then in 2011 when David Price was their opening day starter.

Right, but still was considered their #1 while he was there.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.