HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Lady Advice Thread XXXIII: When everyone loves you, you can never be lonely (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1406459)

Mike Emrick 04-17-2013 06:12 PM

Lady Advice Thread XXXIII: When everyone loves you, you can never be lonely

Resume

nyrfonmoni 04-17-2013 06:18 PM

Last posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 (Post 64136889)
Do that.

I feel you ... if you are more of a long term relation type of guy, then bars certainly suit better. Jazz can work magic :laugh: , is Atlanta jazzy?

You now you dont have to hang at the dudes bars, go with them somewhere else. (I guess booze would be cheaper at the boyz though :D )

Clubs, I find, are rather difficult ... seems to me that is makes hook ups more difficult. Rather go there with your gurl and shake one.

---------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance Kuja (Post 64137091)
I met a girl from Greece last night. She studies sculpture at St. Martin's. We were talking, and she just blurts out how her dad's loaded. So I got pretty interested. She kept going on about she wants to sleep with a normal person. I took her to a supermarket. It didn't really go anywhere after that.

O.o ? Don't know what to say ...

Topp Spin 04-17-2013 06:21 PM

I feel bad for some of you guys with girlfriend problems.

The only arguments I ever get into with my woman is my love for working overtime!:laugh: I tell her right now we're young, might as well work as much OT and make as much as we possibly can. She'd rather me just work my regular schedule and spend some more time with her.

I've been with her 6 years now and like the great woman she is, she always has my back. That is why I am going to make her my wife this year.

Good luck to you guys.

Ceremony 04-17-2013 06:21 PM

TK, take her out for a rum and coke.

Trance Kuja 04-17-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceremony (Post 64137481)
TK, take her out for a rum and coke.

I tried, but I ended up laying in bed, watching cockroaches on the wall. :(

Ceremony 04-17-2013 06:25 PM

Take her to play some pool.

Trance Kuja 04-17-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceremony (Post 64137733)
Take her to play some pool.

She kept smoking cigarettes.

BigTuna49 04-17-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topp Spin (Post 64137479)

The only arguments I ever get into with my woman is my love for working overtime!:laugh: I tell her right now we're young, might as well work as much OT and make as much as we possibly can. She'd rather me just work my regular schedule and spend some more time with her.

I've been with her 6 years now and like the great woman she is, she always has my back. That is why I am going to make her my wife this year.

Good luck to you guys.

You lucky *******! :laugh:

Kitten Mittons 04-17-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topp Spin (Post 64137479)

Good luck to you guys.

Your happiness disgusts me.

theaub 04-17-2013 06:51 PM

I think he is too happy so there isn't enough happiness to be spread around for the rest of us.

BigTuna49 04-17-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 (Post 64137271)
Do that.

I feel you ... if you are more of a long term relation type of guy, then bars certainly suit better. Jazz can work magic :laugh: , is Atlanta jazzy?

You now you dont have to hang at the dudes bars, go with them somewhere else. (I guess booze would be cheaper at the boyz though :D )

Clubs, I find, are rather difficult ... seems to me that is makes hook ups more difficult. Rather go there with your gurl and shake one.

Idk about Jazz but it's Atlanta. There's not much that isn't down here. Especially the metro area and on the North side. Which I live on. Can not get stuck in this rut. Doesn't help that I recently lost my job so I have an enormous amount of free time. God I want to text her so bad right now but I know it's not the time or place. Maybe one day, but not when I'm desperate. lol

Also, I really need to get over a lot of my shyness. I'm not nearly as bad as I was a year ago, but it needs to go.

Cheli 04-18-2013 12:22 AM

taking the man dude out for a birthday dinner and probably going to pick up his bar tab (depending on whether his friends want to split it I guess) this weekend. we haven't been together long and I think he'd feel bad if I spent a lot of money so I'm potentially erring on the side of casual. here's to hoping he doesn't get food poisoning :laugh:

also: card - tacky/lame or thoughtful? :help:

StringerBell 04-18-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance Kuja (Post 64137875)
She kept smoking cigarettes.

She'll tear your insides out.

Kitten Mittons 04-18-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheli (Post 64165027)
taking the man dude out for a birthday dinner and probably going to pick up his bar tab (depending on whether his friends want to split it I guess) this weekend. we haven't been together long and I think he'd feel bad if I spent a lot of money so I'm potentially erring on the side of casual. here's to hoping he doesn't get food poisoning :laugh:

Lame. Give him sex instead.

Jets 04-18-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 64165643)

lame. Give him both.

Theokritos 04-18-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

I met a girl from Greece last night. She studies sculpture at St. Martin's. We were talking, and she just blurts out how her dad's loaded. So I got pretty interested. She kept going on about she wants to sleep with a normal person. I took her to a supermarket. It didn't really go anywhere after that.
You should write a song about that...

Trance Kuja 04-18-2013 03:49 AM

Way to ruin the joke. :shakehead

Theokritos 04-18-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance Kuja (Post 64167957)
Way to ruin the joke. :shakehead

Sorry. Edit. Better?

Topp Spin 04-18-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke89 (Post 64138437)
You lucky *******! :laugh:

I am!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 64138603)
Your happiness disgusts me.

:laugh: Looks like you need to cuddle some kitties to turn that frown upside down.

Cheli 04-18-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 64165643)

That is not a special occasion thing...

kmad 04-18-2013 05:20 PM

More appropriate thread:

How to better defend against the evil destructive methods of women once they've tangled themselves up in your otherwise happy life.

Bruv 04-18-2013 05:21 PM

Nice title!

Kitten Mittons 04-18-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheli (Post 64190867)
That is not a special occasion thing...

Happens once a year, how can it get anymore special?

glovesave_35 04-18-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 64193581)
Happens once a year, how can it get anymore special?

She means the sex isn't rare.

Quote:

Does your boyfriend spend money on you? Like, if you go out does he pick up the tab for both of you? If the answer is sometimes, you should pick up his entire tab. If the answer is usually you should pick up his entire tab and buy his friends a round. I'm going to reserve judgment here until you answer that question.

Re: birthday card...if it's just some Hallmark or whatever then that's totally lame. If you actually write something from the heart then it's not lame, IMO. Btw, how long is "not very long" for your relationship.

LeafOfBread 04-18-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

You're a girl and you go to Waterloo? You must be imaginary :sarcasm: