HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Gorges says 'We're soft'... Who is the soffest Hab? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1408947)

WakeUpNHL 04-20-2013 09:21 PM

Gorges says 'We're soft'... Who is the soffest Hab?
 
Reporter:Why are you struggling right now?
Gorges: We're soft.


Who do you think on the habs is the softest player?

I call on David Desharnais

Bieber fever 04-20-2013 09:22 PM

Gorges

KingGallagherXI 04-20-2013 09:23 PM

They were good with Emelin. You don't play like this for 40 games because of luck.

Undertakerqc 04-20-2013 09:23 PM

Plekanec

Apoplectic Habs Fan 04-20-2013 09:25 PM

DD by far is the softest.

ottawa 04-20-2013 09:26 PM

Markov, quit being a little ***** and lay a few hits more than once every 2 or 3 games. It's been a flaw of his for a few years now

Price My Man Crush 04-20-2013 09:27 PM

Moen AINEC.

Ezpz 04-20-2013 09:28 PM

Compared to what he can be Pacioretty is playing very soft. I wonder if putting on weight in the summer slowed him down. It helped take Subban to another level but Patches seems worse than last season. Which is saying something to how good he should be since he's still almost a point per game.

Overall though Desharnais is the softest. Literally any player in the league can knock him on his ass and the only time he wins a puck battle is when he sticks his butt out near the boards knowing the opposing team will take a penalty if they try to grab the puck from him.

Rscorpio 04-20-2013 09:28 PM

Moen

WakeUpNHL 04-20-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawa (Post 64361035)
Markov, quit being a little ***** and lay few hits more than once ever 2 or 3 games. It's been a flaw of his for a few years now

Let it all out! Consider this a therapy thread, God knows we need one now.

Rosso Scuderia 04-20-2013 09:29 PM

I think the whole team is.. like seriously.

Even big guys like Bourque, Pacioretty, Eller, Moen are soft in a way. We have no intimidating players.

You know you have a soft team when your toughest player is a 5'8 37 years old defenseman.

SouthernHab 04-20-2013 09:30 PM

Eller was pissed off at Erskine tonight and got into his face a couple of times. I was hoping that Eller would have dropped the gloves and fought Erskine.

:sarcasm:

ottawa 04-20-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia (Post 64361315)
I think the whole team is.. like seriously.

Even big guys like Bourque, Pacioretty, Eller, Moen are soft in a way. We have no intimidating players.

You know you have a soft team when your toughest player is a 5'8 37 years old defenseman.

Basically everyone other than Prust, Subban, Bouillon and Emelin the rest of the team is very soft to borderline OK in the toughness department.

Aceekay 04-20-2013 09:31 PM

Desharnais is the reason I drink

WakeUpNHL 04-20-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezpz (Post 64361209)
Compared to what he can be Pacioretty is playing very soft. I wonder if putting on weight in the summer slowed him down. It helped take Subban to another level but Patches seems worse than last season. Which is saying something to how good he should be since he's still almost a point per game.

Overall though Desharnais is the softest. Literally any player in the league can knock him on his ass and the only time he wins a puck battle is when he sticks his butt out near the boards knowing the opposing team will take a penalty if they try to grab the puck from him.

I know what you mean, for a big guy he rarely hits or even drives the net anymore... just trying too much finesse out there. He is definitely missing Erik Cole.

WakeUpNHL 04-20-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernHab (Post 64361411)
Eller was pissed off at Erskine tonight and got into his face a couple of times. I was hoping that Eller would have dropped the gloves and fought Erskine.

:sarcasm:

SH you were looking for some blood! lol

WakeUpNHL 04-20-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aceekay (Post 64361515)
Desharnais is the reason I drink

Yeah, DD's the reason why I'm heavily medicated right now.

SouthernHab 04-20-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL (Post 64361671)
SH you were looking for some blood! lol

There always has to be the first time for everything.

Tonight would have been a good time for Eller to get his first NHL fight. It would have meant a lot to his teammates to battle Erskine.

Dagistitsyn 04-20-2013 09:38 PM

He's right.

That Habs Fan 04-20-2013 09:39 PM

this thread needs a poll.

david desharnais by miles.

LeHab 04-20-2013 09:39 PM

Moen if you consider Size/play style ratio.

68* 04-20-2013 09:40 PM

David Desharnais would get pushed around in women hockey.

Dagistitsyn 04-20-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 (Post 64362289)
David Desharnais would get pushed around in women hockey.

Probably wouldn't even get any PP time either.

Drunk World Order 04-20-2013 09:44 PM

Some big changes are needed for sure we need to add some grit and toughness to the bottom six and on D ...Tinordi could be the answer on D mind you he needs to add weight to his lanky frame in order to be successful...

WakeUpNHL 04-20-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 (Post 64362289)
David Desharnais would get pushed around in women hockey.

rotflmao!!!!!:laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.