HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Recalled/Assigned: Filip Forsberg & Austin Watson (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1412449)

Joe T Choker 04-25-2013 09:51 AM

Filip Forsberg & Austin Watson
 
According to Cooper these Black Aces have been sent to Milwaukee

Persona5 04-25-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave is a killer (Post 64634069)
According to Cooper these Black Aces have been sent to Milwaukee

The Ads have been playing so well over the past 20 games. Having Forsberg there along with Watson back is only going to help things. I really hope they can make a real push in the playoffs. It would be huge for our young talent to develop.

triggrman 04-25-2013 10:14 AM

I wonder who we're getting back tonight? Yip and Fisher?

Viqsi 04-25-2013 10:15 AM

This Preds fan (second) is saying "good, smart move for their development."

This Jackets fan (first), though, is right now contemplating how to set David Poile on fire.

Persona5 04-25-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggrman (Post 64634839)
I wonder who we're getting back tonight? Yip and Fisher?

Fisher is back and we called up Juuso Puustinen who will more than likely make his NHL debute tonight.

Preds33 04-25-2013 10:20 AM

I thought that earlier this week they said that Filip would probably play tonight, then head to the Ads.

Preddownsouth 04-25-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preds33 (Post 64635101)
I thought that earlier this week they said that Filip would probably play tonight, then head to the Ads.

Forsberg down Rask up is what I read.

Persona5 04-25-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preddownsouth (Post 64635229)
Forsberg down Rask up is what I read.

Thats right. Rask is the call up for tonight.

Preds33 04-25-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preddownsouth (Post 64635229)
Forsberg down Rask up is what I read.

I had just figured that he would play his 5th game then go down.

INDhockeyfan 04-26-2013 11:35 AM

Looks like Forsberg got recalled and will play against Columbus tomorrow and Bang and Henderson sent back down to Milwaukee

http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=667769

PhoneGuy 04-26-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDhockeyfan (Post 64707707)
Looks like Forsberg got recalled and will play against Columbus tomorrow and Bang and Henderson sent back down to Milwaukee

http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=667769

Two down, one up, and we lost Hali as well. Wonder who else is coming back/called up?

Top 6 Spaling 04-26-2013 11:49 AM

Or we could just play two men short and guarentee a loss.

Preds33 04-26-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoneGuy (Post 64708303)
Two down, one up, and we lost Hali as well. Wonder who else is coming back/called up?

They will probably be back tomorrrow

Viqsi 04-26-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDhockeyfan (Post 64707707)
Looks like Forsberg got recalled and will play against Columbus tomorrow and Bang and Henderson sent back down to Milwaukee

http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=667769

I'll accept that with good grace if that's spinned as something like "we wanted him to play against a team that plays the way he should play."

Because otherwise I'm feeling a little backstabbed right now. Et tu, Poile?

Preds33 04-26-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viqsi (Post 64713473)
I'll accept that with good grace if that's spinned as something like "we wanted him to play against a team that plays the way he should play."

Because otherwise I'm feeling a little backstabbed right now. Et tu, Poile?

He's just getting his feet wet right now, how is that getting backstabbed? With this roster Columbus should win with a score of 7-1

Viqsi 04-26-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preds33 (Post 64714085)
He's just getting his feet wet right now, how is that getting backstabbed? With this roster Columbus should win with a score of 7-1

He was pulled out in the game that could have removed Detroit as a concern for us. That's why.

Preds33 04-26-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viqsi (Post 64715351)
He was pulled out in the game that could have removed Detroit as a concern for us. That's why.

He would have had 0 impact in that game other than a few shots on net

braindead 04-26-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viqsi (Post 64715351)
He was pulled out in the game that could have removed Detroit as a concern for us. That's why.

Mike Fisher was allowed back in, which had more impact than FF would by far. Having said that, starting Mason instead of Rinne looks like Poile doing Babcock a favor and you should be pissed about that. There is no rationale justification for playing Mason on that particular day IMO if you aren't sitting Rinne the rest of the season.

Viqsi 04-26-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preds33 (Post 64715513)
He would have had 0 impact in that game other than a few shots on net

Possibly. It's that and the other elements that have me annoyed. I'd be wringing Trotz's neck about now if it existed.

AEM6729 04-26-2013 09:04 PM

I wonder if Forsberg actually went to Milwaukee only to turn around and come back.

Can't imagine living in Sweden my whole life, then coming over here to play on a North American rink for the first time ever and having it be in the NHL, then getting sent to some weird place called Milwaukee, then hearing "J/K! Come meet up with us in Columbus!".

Must be weird coming to the US in the first place, let alone being sent around to all these crazy places you've never heard of before!

The PH Factor 04-26-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEM6729 (Post 64735131)
I wonder if Forsberg actually went to Milwaukee only to turn around and come back.

Can't imagine living in Sweden my whole life, then coming over here to play on a North American rink for the first time ever and having it be in the NHL, then getting sent to some weird place called Milwaukee, then hearing "J/K! Come meet up with us in Columbus!".

Must be weird coming to the US in the first place, let alone being sent around to all these crazy places you've never heard of before!

I'd be excited, so who knows, maybe he is too! And there's Scandies all over the place in Milwaukee ;)

adsfan 04-27-2013 02:09 PM

For the record, Forsberg didn't dress. Milwaukee isn't weird, Chicago is weird.

Forsberg has probably heard of that city! Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.