HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Winnipeg Jets | 8:00pm et | RDS, TSN-Habs/Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1412493)

canadiensnation 04-25-2013 10:48 AM

Montreal Canadiens @ Winnipeg Jets | 8:00pm et | RDS, TSN-Habs/Jets
 
I don't think anyone is doing the GDT unless someone volunteers now, but if not then this will turn into a GDT. EDIT: as expected this in now a GDT.


:habs @ :jets
8:00pm et | MTS Center
TV: RDS | TSN-HABS | TSN-JETS
Radio: TSN690 | TSN1290
Streams: http://atdee.net/ |
http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/ice-hockey.html



http://www.allhabs.net/wp-content/up...d-tinordi.jpeg
I'm back!


:habs
Pacioretty | Desharnais | Gallagher
Ryder | Plekanec | Gionta
Galchenyuk | Eller | Bourque
Prust | Halpern | Armstrong

Gorges | Subban
Markov | Diaz
Bouillon | Tinordi

Price



:jets
Ladd | Little | Wheeler
Kane | Antropov | Wright
Tangradi | Burmistrov | Santorelli
Miettinen | Gagon | Thorburn

Meech | Byfuglien
Clitsome | Hainsey
Stuart | Postma

Pavelec

--------------------------------------------------------------


Injuries


:habs
Emelin | Torn Knee Ligament (Out for season)

:jets
Wellwood | Hand (IR)
Slater | Hand (IR)
Peluso | Hand (IR)


GDT Information taken from, Winnipeg Jets Board


--------------------------------------------------------------


Go Habs Go
/
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/at...1&d=1366912155


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFpxrDlCAAAwCSX.jpg:large

Cupmonger 04-25-2013 11:13 AM

A win (or 1 point) tonight would at least guarantee us home advantage for the playoffs in the first round.

habtastic 04-25-2013 11:14 AM

As much as I love the Jets (although they'll be taunting Carey all game), I badly want 2nd, so I want the win (ROW, not in SO), but then for the Rangers to get a win too just so it wasn't totally our fault.

This might be the toughest team we've faced apart from WSH during the blowouts. (I don't think Philly is particularly good, they capitalized on our crappiness). Almost guaranteed Weber is out (unless that's already confirmed.)

hogtownhabsfan* 04-25-2013 11:15 AM

Tinordi will right the defensive ship.

InglewoodJack 04-25-2013 11:17 AM

Just.
Win.
The Game.

Seriously, this is a winnable one.

PhysicX 04-25-2013 11:32 AM

Where's 99GoHabsGo99... This losing skid is on him for getting banned.

Habs 04-25-2013 11:32 AM

I'm scared but still happy we are heading to the post season regardless. Pulling out the good luck .gif from the 2002-2003 season for this one.
http://i.imgur.com/eOvVG.gif

Strik_IX 04-25-2013 11:33 AM

This thread is in dire need of jet ski dog.

I think they're going to win it tonight and get back on the winning path just in time for the post season. :D

Gary320 04-25-2013 11:33 AM

This may be the toughest game in a while.
Still in slump mode versus a team that NEEDS to win.

If they win tonight, it's huge.

PyrettaBlaze* 04-25-2013 11:36 AM

Off-topic but Chris Nilan is so drunk today.. Holy ****. Unlistenable.

PricerStopDaPuck 04-25-2013 11:40 AM

I predict us ending the season with to big wins.GHG!

Habs 4 Life 04-25-2013 11:43 AM

Not an easy building to play in and the Jets have absolutely no choice but to win, I don't like our chances tonight considering the way we have been playing for 2 weeks

Moroccan 04-25-2013 11:44 AM

we need at least a point tonight so we can rest all players against the lafs. the Bulldogs can do the job in Toronto.

habtastic 04-25-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strik_IX (Post 64638623)
This thread is in dire need of jet ski dog.

I think they're going to win it tonight and get back on the winning path just in time for the post season. :D

This. In fact, he needs to be in from now on in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moroccan (Post 64639205)
we need at least a point tonight so we can rest all players against the lafs. the Bulldogs can do the job in Toronto.

Given up on 2nd or just have incredible faith in the bulldogs?

NHLcrazy 04-25-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InglewoodJack (Post 64637871)
Just.
Win.
The Game.

Seriously, this is a winnable one.

A road game versus a desperate team playing a must win game and their last one? It will probably be the toughest in a while.

I have a feeling the Habs will play good hockey, should be a good game. 5-4 Jets in OT.

Just get 1 point and make Saturday's game vs the Leafs meaningless for us. plz!

Habs 4 Life 04-25-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moroccan (Post 64639205)
we need at least a point tonight so we can rest all players against the lafs. the Bulldogs can do the job in Toronto.

Leafs would rest their players as well if that's the case.

Le Tricolore 04-25-2013 11:47 AM

Clinch home ice tonight, svp.

Kriss E 04-25-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze (Post 64638787)
Off-topic but Chris Nilan is so drunk today.. Holy ****. Unlistenable.

For the life of me I do not understand how they gave this guy his own show. What were they thinking?..
A little segment, fine, I got that, but his own show??? I'd fire Chris and the guy that gave him the show.

habtastic 04-25-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHLcrazy (Post 64639309)
A road game versus a desperate team playing a must win game and their last one? It will probably be the toughest in a while.

I have a feeling the Habs will play good hockey, should be a good game. 5-4 Jets in OT.

Just get 1 point and make Saturday's game vs the Leafs meaningless for us. plz!

It will continue to be meaningful as boston could go on to lose their next two games.

Habs 4 Life 04-25-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habtastic (Post 64639387)
It will continue to be meaningful as boston could go on to lose their next two games.

Bruins have 3 games left

Dean Ambrose 04-25-2013 11:53 AM

Kill their playoff hopes and clinch home ice. Go Habs Go!

PyrettaBlaze* 04-25-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriss E (Post 64639381)
For the life of me I do not understand how they gave this guy his own show. What were they thinking?..
A little segment, fine, I got that, but his own show??? I'd fire Chris and the guy that gave him the show.

He's awful. I mean, I really respect the guy but he's not made for radio.. at all.

Holy **** they just brought in Simon Tsalikis to help out Nilan during his 1-3 show. :laugh:

:help:

NHLcrazy 04-25-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 64639473)
Bruins have 3 games left

I can't see the Bruins not clinching the Division:

-Tonight at home vs the Lightning playing on back to back nights
-Saturday at Washington vs a team that has nothing to gain (Ovy and Backstrom will likely not play or have very limited minutes)
-Then (if they still haven't clinch by saturaday night) another home game vs the Sens on Sunday.

Treb 04-25-2013 11:55 AM

Tinordi makes his entrance... again:

http://www.allhabs.net/wp-content/up...d-tinordi.jpeg

Go habs go

PS: This picture has so much potential. :laugh:

Habs 4 Life 04-25-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHLcrazy (Post 64639783)
I can't see the Bruins not clinching the Division:

-Tonight at home vs the Lightning playing on back to back nights
-Saturday at Washington vs a team that has nothing to gain (Ovy and Backstrom will likely not play or have very limited minutes)
-Then (if they still haven't clinch by saturaday night) another home game vs the Sens on Sunday.

Same here and it's fine, I just want home ice against Toronto even if we've sucked against them for years at home. In case of a potential game 7, i'd prefer it at home


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.