HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Quality EHM league looking for one more GM (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14136)

elphy101 09-24-2003 07:15 PM

Quality EHM league looking for one more GM

The HFboards EHM league started on the Oilers board this summer is recruiting again.

The GM of the New Jersey Devils in our EHM league has resigned and we are actively recruiting a new person to run that team.

If you are interested please send me a PM. In your PM, please include answers to the following questions?

1. Are you willing to commit at least one hour per week to this online hockey league?

2. Are you familiar with Eastside Hockey Manager?

3. Have you participated in an online league before?

All candidates will be considered as long as they are willing to commit a least an hour per week to the league. For more information on the league please visit our message boards at
http://s2.invisionfree.com/hfchl/index.php?

Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

o98 09-24-2003 07:35 PM

Hey, I haven't had a chance to drop by the forums in a week or two, whats the leagues status now? Pre-preseason still, or what?

Cerebral 09-24-2003 07:38 PM

Pre-season simming should be starting up any day now.. methinks my Mighty Ducks are going to win it all though, no sense in even bothering to sign up.. ;)

outKast* 09-25-2003 03:40 PM

Sing me up!!! teach me how to participate and i will gladly join your league elphy

elphy101 09-25-2003 05:19 PM

The spot has been filled. Thank you for all the interest. If anyone wants to join the waiting, please send me a PM.

fedabiblio 09-25-2003 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerebral
Pre-season simming should be starting up any day now.. methinks my Mighty Ducks are going to win it all though, no sense in even bothering to sign up.. ;)

Ha, Minny will own this year.

elphy101 10-05-2003 07:15 PM

We are now looking for a new NJ Gm. If anyone is interested please send me a PM or email me at elphy101@hotmail.com

M00se 10-05-2003 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fedabiblio

St. Louis is going to win....the Ovechkin challenge. ;)

elphy101 10-06-2003 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fedabiblio

Yep Minnesota will own front row tickets to watch the Buffalo Sabres win the cup.

I get the feeling the HF oilers board has been tapped for potential GM's.

Cerebral 10-06-2003 12:52 PM

It looks that way.. maybe try a post on the regular NHL board?

riles 10-06-2003 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerebral
It looks that way.. maybe try a post on the regular NHL board?

If you post on the main boards, make sure to get good GM's that will actually be committed. It sucks when GM's are being changed every couple of weeks.

BTW Phoenix is taking the cup and burying it in the desert! :teach:

Vyse64 10-06-2003 01:32 PM

too bad i joined cuz you have no chance in hell of winning now :D

elphy101 10-06-2003 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riles
If you post on the main boards, make sure to get good GM's that will actually be committed. It sucks when GM's are being changed every couple of weeks.

BTW Phoenix is taking the cup and burying it in the desert! :teach:

I'm trying Riles, I've refined the criteria. But, it's hard, don't know what else to say. I visited a bunch of other leagues and we are actually doing quite well in that way. Several leagues only have about half their teams run by real people. We've been consistently full except for 4 problem teams. 3rd Colorado GM, 3rd NJ Devil GM, 3rd Toronto GM and 3rd Calgary GM. I think Colorado and Calgary now have good permanent GM's. And I'm hoping Toronto does as well.