HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   GDT: Boston Bruins v. Ottawa Senators - 4/28/13 - 7P EST - NCBSN, NESN (TV) 98.5FM (Radio) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1414165)

Son of Marshmont 04-27-2013 05:28 PM

Boston Bruins v. Ottawa Senators - 4/28/13 - 7P EST - NCBSN, NESN (TV) 98.5FM (Radio)

Son of Marshmont 04-27-2013 05:29 PM

**Could a mod (Please and thank you) lock this up until tomorrow morning sometime?**

I won't be around to finish it until tomorrow afternoon, but I wanted to make sure it was started for pre-game discussion.

Bridges31 04-27-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor (Post 64768191)
**Could a mod (Please and thank you) lock this up until tomorrow morning sometime?**

I won't be around to finish it until tomorrow afternoon, but I wanted to make sure it was started for pre-game discussion.

Done.

We can unlock this late tonight/early tomorrow

HooperDrivesTheBoat 04-28-2013 10:03 AM

Bump

Still torn on how I want to see today go...

HooperDrivesTheBoat 04-28-2013 10:05 AM

Would be nice if they get the Isles, though...I'd be able to attend at least 2 games and meet some of you fine folk in the process...

Mika Zibanejad 04-28-2013 10:08 AM

Are you guys playing to play the leafs or isles??

TCL40 04-28-2013 10:12 AM

There are three EC teams I didn't want int the first round and two of them were not happening (Pens and Caps).

I am glad Rangers are also out.

I think I still want the Bruins to get home ice so I want them to win, however I think the Sens are going to be most motivated to win because I don't think they will want the Pens.

I am thinking Bruins will be tired tonight and may be exposed in the third (I know Sens had a game too but Bruins game was fast paced and our team is slow).

Hope Jagr is over his flu.

Mike Yeos Eyebrows 04-28-2013 10:14 AM

No rest for Chara.

qc 04-28-2013 10:15 AM

Is this Ottawa's 4th game in 5 nights? FFS this better be a win. Ott is 5-5 in last 10 games and last night they lost to Philly (Amante Samuel)

Trap Jesus 04-28-2013 10:16 AM

Any word on whether it's a full lineup or not?

And could Dougie please get a chance, Clode? I am so sick of seeing Chara sent out there to eat up most of the PP time. He's looked bad overall lately but particularly so on the PP.

Patrice37 04-28-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HortonHearsAWoo (Post 64827137)
No rest for Chara.

:shakehead

just sit him

BobbyAwe 04-28-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrice37 (Post 64827219)
:shakehead

just sit him

Agree. The way he's been he's not going to help us today anyway. Hopefully it's just a rest he needs. It's time for Hamilton to come back from vacation or whatever the hell they've had him on.

mashmont 04-28-2013 10:24 AM

I agree, Rest Chara

Seids Hamilton
Boychuk Ference
Johnson Mcquaid.

MaCam 04-28-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HooperDrivesTheBoat (Post 64826921)
Would be nice if they get the Isles, though...I'd be able to attend at least 2 games and meet some of you fine folk in the process...

Another good reason to play the Isles. I imagine there would be a ton of Bruins fans who would make the trip to NY. Invade their building like Habs fans used to in our barn a few years ago.

Tim O'Reilly 04-28-2013 10:35 AM

Rest Chara.

I say let's play TO. No way to control it but we match up better vs them. Also, I miss hearing 'THANK YOU KESSEL!' :laugh:

Buckets and Gloves 04-28-2013 10:44 AM

Tough call.

Part of me if thinking rest everyone, call it a day and take the leafs... conversly, NYI would be an easier series, plus consistent home ice advantage...

I guess rest Chara and anyone who is banged up/need rest and hope for the win would be my strategy.

RustyBruins72 04-28-2013 11:00 AM

I am hoping they win.

I am hoping they play with urgency.

Show me/us something that might give us hope.

I hope the habs/leafs kick the crap out of each other!

Go. bruins.

QuattroFTW 04-28-2013 11:05 AM

I really don't want to see Boston and Ottawa play because I don't want my 2 favorite teams playing each other, but at the same time I realllllllllllly want to see Montreal vs Toronto.

Dellstrom 04-28-2013 11:12 AM

Yeah, get a regulation win here. I want the division and home ice until at least ECF if we make it that far. Leafs, Isles, Sens, makes no difference to me. Play to win.

I agree, I'd rest Chara. Dude has looked out of it for the past week. Regulation or OT win. They've already stated they're playing to win the division, do just that.

kesleaf 04-28-2013 11:16 AM

Hey guys, please win.

Thank you.

BostonBruins92 04-28-2013 11:16 AM

Beat these clowns down. Last year they lost their last three games by resting people, forcing us into our eventual demise against the Caps when we would have played them (the Sens) instead. I want revenge. Make them play the Pens.

WeThreeKings 04-28-2013 11:22 AM

Any word on whether or not it will be Khudobin or Rask for you guys tonight?

BobbyAwe 04-28-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyBruins72 (Post 64828451)

Show me/us something that might give us hope.

Here's something that does NOT give me hope - only one day of rest before the playoffs when we already look tired compared to every team we've faced recently.

Colt.45Orr 04-28-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyAwe (Post 64829119)
Here's something that does NOT give me hope - only one day of rest before the playoffs when we already look tired compared to every team we've faced recently.

The Bruins (and Sens) series will be a later start.

Regina 04-28-2013 11:34 AM

YNOT The Bruins Game Number Eight of Eight

If there is a tie at the end of the season in the YNOT as there is now , I will cut the sweater in half and give you each a piece . Or we will play a mini game in game one of the playoffs with five questions only , I will PM you the five questions and you can respond that way . http://corrine.sasktelwebhosting.com...l%20Ottawa.jpg

1. How many Bruins will have multiple points ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 Or More )
2. Which team will have more penalty minutes ? ( Bruins - Zens - Same )
3. Will the Bruins allow 35 shots or more on goal ? ( Y - N )
4. Will either team have a power play goal ? ( Y - N )
5. Will the team that scores first win this game in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
6. Will there be more shootout goals than goals scored in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
7. How many periods will there be with zero goals scored ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 )
8. Which team will have the player with the most TOI total ? Goalies exempt of course. ( Bruins - Them - Same )
9. Will there be a goal scored in the last seven minutes of the game ? ( Y - N )
10. Which of these teams will the Bruins face in the first round ? ( The Fishermen - The Politicians - The Virgins )

TB. What will the shot total differential be in the game ? ___

Thats it , thanks for playing this year and making it fun. Get the Duck Boats ready for the winner or at least send me your address so that I can ship the old sweater to you.

Best of luck.