HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Heat Pressed numbers coming off a 2 week old jersey. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1419677)

edsqu 05-03-2013 04:27 PM

Heat Pressed numbers coming off a 2 week old jersey.
 
Hey Guys, I was in MTL for the game against washington, Got a new sweater at the habs zone with heated on numbers.. One started coming off before game and I got it fixed, now today another one is starting to come off.. IS there anything I can do about this?? I just tried to fix it with a blow dryer and ended up burning a little tiny part of my sweater...So frustrated...Any suggestions are appreciated

HBDay 05-03-2013 04:36 PM

I've never washed my habs jersey or repaired it lol.

I would say just let it go the poor thing.. It's getting older and you cant fight age. wear it and show the extra character it has!

For my jersey.. lots of beer scent.. couple mustard stains.. small tears from wearing it while playing hockey.

Boxscore 05-03-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edsqu (Post 65203271)
Hey Guys, I was in MTL for the game against washington, Got a new sweater at the habs zone with heated on numbers.. One started coming off before game and I got it fixed, now today another one is starting to come off.. IS there anything I can do about this?? I just tried to fix it with a blow dryer and ended up burning a little tiny part of my sweater...So frustrated...Any suggestions are appreciated

Yes. Simple solution. Take it to a dry cleaning place that does repair and they can actually stitch the numbers onto the jersey.

Le Tricolore 05-03-2013 05:40 PM

Go back and ask them to change the number. They should be able to do it no problem.

Source: used to work there.

edsqu 05-03-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 65206911)
Go back and ask them to change the number. They should be able to do it no problem.

Source: used to work there.

Oh. I forgot to mention I'm back in Toronto now...

MTLAzzurri 05-03-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edsqu (Post 65208837)
Oh. I forgot to mention I'm back in Toronto now...

I wonder what would happen if you brought it to the Leafs store at the ACC and asked them to fix it.

Le Tricolore 05-03-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTLAzzurri (Post 65213437)
I wonder what would happen if you brought it to the Leafs store at the ACC and asked them to fix it.

I imagine they'd be able to repress it, but wouldn't have the same numbers in stock.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.