HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Minnesota Wild (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   MN Wild goal (theme) song/music (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1421237)

651* 05-05-2013 01:19 PM

MN Wild goal (theme) song/music
 
You know, that music the play at the X after we score. That thing makes me want to smash my face into my TV set, but I noticed a few other teams play it after their team scores as well.


Do you:

Like it
Love it
Hate it
Undecided

?

Also, anyone know who is the composer of the music?

Opinions welcome.

TZM 05-05-2013 01:22 PM

Joe Satriani - Crowd Chant?



I like the song. The problem is, like you mentioned, that other teams play it as well.

Fel 96 05-05-2013 01:22 PM

Crowd Chant is awesome.

Not to mention, they are the first NHL team to have used it on song release year.

Haite 05-05-2013 01:23 PM

I like it.

Oan 05-05-2013 01:24 PM

Really hate it too. Especially the "WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" -part.

Northland Wild Man 05-05-2013 01:25 PM

I like it, but it could be time for an update.

TZM 05-05-2013 01:26 PM

Satriani is awesome btw.

Stopping Pucks 05-05-2013 01:27 PM

It's ok. They need something more electric, I kind of feel like an awesome goal song motivates the fans and players.

Avder 05-05-2013 01:27 PM

It's okay, but I think it's time to get a new one. No idea what I would choose.

Pitbull? :sarcasm:

Fel 96 05-05-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TZM (Post 65338895)
Satriani is awesome btw.

Yes, he most definitely is.

Oan 05-05-2013 01:34 PM

All NHL-goal songs are kinda lame/boring/annoying tbh, someone should really use Rammsteins Feuer Frei, with the music starting at 0:39 when a goal is scored:



It fits perfectly and gets you pumped up.

Or would the german be too much for american audience?

THEKOSTAJA 05-05-2013 01:39 PM

I like it, but what are the other teams that use it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avder (Post 65339005)
Pitbull? :sarcasm:

http://troll.me/images/pitbull/pitbu...oves-thumb.jpg

651* 05-05-2013 01:39 PM

Let's get a Minnesotan to do an original, eh?

651* 05-05-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEKOSTAJA (Post 65340623)
I like it, but what are the other teams that use it?



http://troll.me/images/pitbull/pitbu...oves-thumb.jpg

Islanders just played it when they scored. I know I've heard other teams use it as well though (can't remember, but at least a few If I remember correctly).

Billy Mays Here 05-05-2013 01:42 PM

Crowd Chant is great. No reason to change it.

OpRedDawn* 05-05-2013 01:43 PM

It's awesome

And, it's awesome how long we've used it

651* 05-05-2013 01:46 PM

They should have someone do Eddie Cochran's 'C'mon Everybody' more modern - that would be cool. Eddie of course is a Albert Lea native and would have been one of the greatest rock and roll artists ever if he wasn't killed at 21 (and that's not a bad omen, btw).

I don't know, someone local at least or something new at least.

TZM 05-05-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEKOSTAJA (Post 65340623)

Was it Pitbull all along???

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images...ani-640-80.jpg


Gsus f***ing Christ... Why haven't I noticed it sooner. :laugh: :laugh:

Fel 96 05-05-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OpRedDawn (Post 65341121)
It's awesome

And, it's awesome how long we've used it

Being first on something is simply awesome.

651* 05-05-2013 01:50 PM

I would honestly take that Pitbull one over this crap I hate it so much. I hate it with the force of 10000 camels. :rant:

Mikael Granlund 05-05-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 651 (Post 65341939)
I would honestly take that Pitbull one over this crap I hate it so much. I hate it with the force of 10000 camels. :rant:

I'm with you there, man. I've been bored of Crowd Chant for a few years now. Though I don't really agree about needing a Minnesotan to do the goal song. Does it make a difference if they're from Minnesota or not?

Oan 05-05-2013 01:58 PM

Just listened to every goal song of the league, only the following ones seemed somewhat original & good sounding in my opinion:

Montreal


Toronto


Generally I dislike every song that has that "WOOO OOO O" in some form or another in it.

651* 05-05-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael Granlund (Post 65342311)
I'm with you there, man. I've been bored of Crowd Chant for a few years now. Though I don't really agree about needing a Minnesotan to do the goal song. Does it make a difference if they're from Minnesota or not?

Like I said opinions are welcome. It was just a thought.

I honestly don't care who does it, just change it.

Course not everyone here thinks that way, but I noticed not one "love" vote above, so that's saying at least something. The "hates" are even with the "likes".

651* 05-05-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oan (Post 65342649)
Just listened to every goal song of the league, only the following ones seemed somewhat original & good sounding in my opinion:

Montreal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Y1rmVuJwY

Toronto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GTV78PqaZc

Generally I dislike every song that has that "WOOO OOO O" in some form or another in it.

I HATE that part too! :rant:

Avder 05-05-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oan (Post 65340071)
All NHL-goal songs are kinda lame/boring/annoying tbh, someone should really use Rammsteins Feuer Frei, with the music starting at 0:39 when a goal is scored:



It fits perfectly and gets you pumped up.

Or would the german be too much for american audience?

I kinda like that idea.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.