HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Hockey Fights (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Youtube: habs vs sens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1421803)

bud12 05-05-2013 10:07 PM

habs vs sens
 
line brawl

win Kassian
edge Neil...... win neil after review
Win Smith
tinordi v Phillips= draw
big win Cowen

Subban vs Turris

win subban

**** those refs who try to contain Prust by feeding him with a bunch of stupid penalty. good old hockey right there in the best serie right now

JimLaheyprobert 05-05-2013 10:11 PM

So glad to see the Habs get pumped lol, leafs pumped them in a game like this earlier this year. And with the way leafs and bruins ended game 2, that game 3 could become interesting and maybe challenge sens vs habs as best series. But i Agree this series is fun to watch and after this game has become the best series.

The Expert 05-05-2013 10:12 PM

Most one sided line brawl I've ever seen.

You can tell how one sided it is by the pitiful displays by Montreal afterwards. Gallagher jumping Cory ****ing Conacher is about as funny and pathetic as it gets. :laugh: Aside from the fact that he couldn't even win the fight.

Bi Coastal Bawse* 05-05-2013 10:16 PM

Tinordi seemed to lose. IDK tho didn't see it all. Cameras were focused on Cowen. I want to see the Neil and Kassian fights.

bud12 05-05-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse (Post 65383845)
Tinordi seemed to lose. IDK tho didn't see it all. Cameras were focused on Cowen. I want to see the Neil and Kassian fights.

after review, I changed it for a draw.....and a win for Neil

Caje 05-05-2013 10:33 PM

This has to be the most one-sided line brawl I've ever seen...wow.

Rhino Reilly 05-05-2013 10:35 PM

I've never seen one team lay an ass kicking in a line brawl that badly before.

Cowen made player 53 his *****

JimLaheyprobert 05-05-2013 10:42 PM

lol cuz habs cant throw down

Bi Coastal Bawse* 05-05-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WasTeD (Post 65386753)
I've never seen one team lay an ass kicking in a line brawl that badly before.

Cowen made player 53 his *****

And I was waiting for that since I saw him trying to bully a player last game

White is such a *****

Quote:

Originally Posted by bud12 (Post 65384839)
after review, I changed it for a draw.....and a win for Neil

Yeah looked like whoever was fighting Tinordi got a good shot in on his face

loadie 05-05-2013 10:45 PM

Big size difference there, glad I turned it off before that all started.

Dosh Jonaldson 05-05-2013 10:52 PM

lmao way to be sens

bud12 05-05-2013 10:56 PM

People who think White is **** and all that crap are why the new nhl is boring. White did exactly what he haved to. Old school style. The guy miss the 2 periode because he's injured and comback in third just to try to stir the spot and people give him ****? And he try'ed to fight a way bigger guy too. I give him respect for that.

The Expert 05-05-2013 11:03 PM

White doesn't deserve the least bit of respect he's a gutless puke. You've made your point Don, you love old time hockey and baseball swings, good on you. Hope all that boring hockey didn't get in the way tonight of some wrasslin'!

Bi Coastal Bawse* 05-05-2013 11:03 PM

He was basically forced to fight Cowen. Earlier he was picking on noted tough guy Mihalek or w/e his name is.

White is a joke

Rhino Reilly 05-05-2013 11:10 PM

Jared Cowen isn't even an 'experienced' fighter, but the kid is an absolute tank. Habs player 53 had no chance against Cowen when Cowen is ****ing pissed off.

bud12 05-05-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse (Post 65390521)
He was basically forced to fight Cowen. Earlier he was picking on noted tough guy Mihalek or w/e his name is.

White is a joke

He knew what was coming after the slash. You're a bruins fan so that explain it

OttawaSenators11 05-05-2013 11:15 PM

White deserved what he go for that terrible slash.

I don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon. Not worth him and his teammates taking a beating and looking embarrassed.

Moskau 05-05-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bud12 (Post 65389717)
People who think White is **** and all that crap are why the new nhl is boring. White did exactly what he haved to. Old school style. The guy miss the 2 periode because he's injured and comback in third just to try to stir the spot and people give him ****? And he try'ed to fight a way bigger guy too. I give him respect for that.

Except the other 4 teammates on the ice got their ***** kicked because of him.

The series is essentially over after that brawl and this game. You don't come back from something as embarrassing as what happened to Montreal tonight.

White will not be playing for Montreal next year either.

bud12 05-05-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OttawaSenators11 (Post 65391953)
White deserved what he go for that terrible slash.

I don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon. Not worth him and his teammates taking a beating and looking embarrassed.

He will try it again. Not the first time he get is ass kicked in a fight and not the last. It's the way he play. On a side note, I hope Bourque will be suspended 1 game for is elbow on Conacher

Bi Coastal Bawse* 05-05-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bud12 (Post 65391487)
He knew what was coming after the slash. You're a bruins fan so that explain it

Explains what? My general dislike for fake tough guy Ryan White?

The Expert 05-05-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bud12 (Post 65392925)
He will try it again.

Not in this series. Montreal is neutered after that.

bud12 05-05-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moskau (Post 65392679)
Except the other 4 teammates on the ice got their ***** kicked because of him.

The series is essentially over after that brawl and this game. You don't come back from something as embarrassing as what happened to Montreal tonight.

White will not be playing for Montreal next year either.

Tinordi didn't got is ass kicked. Armstrong too. Moen and Bouillon probably don't really give a damn about losing a fight. In fact, the only one who got beated badly is White. And he will be a habs next year with the way he play right now

bud12 05-05-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse (Post 65393807)
Explains what? My general dislike for fake tough guy Ryan White?

Yes, because he didn't fight Thornton. You have to understand that he's a middleweight and he would get killed if he try'ed to fight a legit heavy.

bud12 05-05-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Expert (Post 65394047)
Not in this series. Montreal is neutered after that.

Probably. Maclean did a good job by dressing Kassian imo. And Prust is injured so right now, Ottawa have a open field

Lilou 05-05-2013 11:39 PM

White got dummied. Beautiful.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.