HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Subban vs pacioretty who do you keep? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1422535)

Habsfannick 05-06-2013 03:44 PM

Subban vs pacioretty who do you keep?

Could just be twitter speculation and the media blowing things out of proportions but lets say hypothetically we have to get rid of 1 because of their personal issues (like the lakers had to do with Shaq and Kobe) who would you prefer keeping?

Just for fun I'm bored wanted to hear others opinions, personally it would be PK cause he just brings so much energy and is present every game while max tends to disappear at time

TennisMenace 05-06-2013 03:45 PM

Bye bye max

Luiginho 05-06-2013 03:47 PM

OMG :facepalm:

clownquestionbro* 05-06-2013 03:49 PM

subban was mad he got a suicide pass in a game that they were getting throttled, of course he'd be fuming. would you rather subban be all like *combing back his hair* "ohhh max" like erik karlsson? subban is a warrior.

Tyson 05-06-2013 03:53 PM

Pacioretty and its not even close. Subban pissed me off last night. Habs teams never conduct themselves like that.

HBDay 05-06-2013 03:53 PM

I can't answer the question.

But Subban is starting to act like last years Subban..

Super emotional.

Really cocky.

Try's to do it all on his own.

I love Subban but I preferred the Quieter, Proffesional, Something to prove Subban from the early season.

Max is still a Good player.. People here have been under-rating him all year.

Slew Foots 05-06-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyson (Post 65440263)
Pacioretty and its not even close. Subban pissed me off last night. Habs teams never conduct themselves like that.

You mean with passion? Did you only start to follow the Habs as of 2011-2012?

This is a silly question - things happen in the heat of the action - no biggie. They're both big boys, and need to get over it ASAP.

Just for the fun of it, I'll answer the question anyway: I would keep PK, and most GMs would obviously do the same. Norris-caliber defensemen (especially ones as young as PK) don't grow on trees.

Son Oncle Jerry 05-06-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Of course not. They usually get the **** beaten out of them and go back to the locker room without manifesting any kind of frustration. Fortunately, some of our guys refuse to accept humiliation.

Fans like you deserved the team we had last year.

BlackStar 05-06-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfannick (Post 65439775)
Could just be twitter speculation and the media blowing things out of proportions but lets say hypothetically we have to get rid of 1 because of their personal issues (like the lakers had to do with Shaq and Kobe) who would you prefer keeping?

Just for fun I'm bored wanted to hear others opinions, personally it would be PK cause he just brings so much energy and is present every game while max tends to disappear at time

Seriously? :help::help:

WhiskeySeven 05-06-2013 03:59 PM

I hate Habs fans more than any other fanbase in the world.

Son Oncle Jerry 05-06-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habbybirthday (Post 65440325)

Super emotional.

Really cocky.

I love Subban but I preferred the Quieter, Proffesional, Something to prove Subban from the early season.

Being emotional is not a bad thing.

And cocky?

What about you guys shut the **** up and let Subban play like Subban? Most of our fans don't deserve having a guy like Subban on our team.

AllanMTL46 05-06-2013 03:59 PM

Both for sure. But if I absolutely, ABSOLUTELY, have to get rid of one, Max Pac is the one gone.

The EGG Line 05-06-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

The way Subban reacted was completely normal. Players yell at each other all the freaking time! Especially during playoffs where emotions are more intense. You can't blame a guy for being mad at his teammate for giving him a suicide pass when everyone still clearly remembers what happened to Eller.

I'm a Blackhawks fans as well, and let me tell you, the way Subban yelled at Patches is nowhere near the way Kane and Toews go at each other. It's part of the game, people should get that.

Subban for me, btw.

haburger* 05-06-2013 04:03 PM

worst thread ever.but i have a great idea.we should keep giving this so called controversy as much air time as possible.that way the montreal media will keep running with it too.then if we're lucky ,after months of beating it to death,one of the two players will be forced out.yea thats what we should do.it would totally help the team.

Dr Gonzo 05-06-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven (Post 65440631)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U-WaFgiXzY...-thumbs-up.gif

There's a lot of us though, so I like to blame it on numbers.

Quote:

Super emotional.

Really cocky.

If everyone on the team played with half the emotions and intensity that he produces game in and game out, we'd probably be in better shape. I have the feeling Gaston Therrien probably said the exact same thing as you on AC last night.

The Russian General 05-06-2013 04:03 PM

Can we get rid of OP?

coolasprICE 05-06-2013 04:03 PM

oh this is a tough one....dohhhhhh Maaaaxxx ???????

for **** sakes...subban

ottawa 05-06-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Super emotional.

Really cocky.

So much fail :help:

poetryinmotion 05-06-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

I'm honestly flabbergasted that people are taking this thread seriously. Hey guys I'm bored let's pick between our best defenseman and our best forward after a loss where they yelled at each other! FML. :shakehead

going to do the mods and myself a favor and ignoring this thread (and the OP).

hockeyfan2k11 05-06-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Hold on a second. You'd keep Max over PK? Really? Wow.

All Me 05-06-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

I hate you !
:)

hockeyfan2k11 05-06-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsBozon (Post 65440639)
Being emotional is not a bad thing.

And cocky?

What about you guys shut the **** up and let Subban play like Subban? Most of our fans don't deserve having a guy like Subban on our team.

Don't you get it? PK has to play a certain way because being a choirboy with no personality has gotten us to the conference finals once in 20 years. :sarcasm: LOL @ emotion. That's for winners.

hockeyfan2k11 05-06-2013 04:21 PM

Anyone remember when Darche was screaming at PK last year? Everyone was dogging PK for that. And here we have PK screaming at Max and now we dog PK. PK is the type of player where anything he does that doesn't fit the mold will be picked apart.

CareyPrice x 31 05-06-2013 04:21 PM

2 games ago one of our players almost gets his head ripped off because of a suicide pass, so Subban is supposed too sit there and not say a word when the same almost happens too him?

stupid thread, theirs no issue here, stop trying

...I hate our fan base

Emily 05-06-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Super emotional.

Really cocky.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yxeqyv.gif

**** this thread.