HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   B-Sens: 2013/14 Binghamton Senators Discussion Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1424543)

SixthSens 05-08-2013 01:40 PM

2013/14 Binghamton Senators Discussion Thread
 
Continue here.

Grado 05-08-2013 02:56 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/30156816.jpg

Canuckman44 05-10-2013 12:10 AM

Congrats to the coaches, fans and administration of the BSENS. Your development of players is the reason for this first round victory. Most of all thanks to the players who could have been called up. Your patience and development is needed for the growth of this organization.

sens83 05-10-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuckman44 (Post 65743529)
Congrats to the coaches, fans and administration of the BSENS. Your development of players is the reason for this first round victory. Most of all thanks to the players who could have been called up. Your patience and development is needed for the growth of this organization.

Finally someone who gets it. There is logic on this forum...

WhiteLight* 05-10-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sens83 (Post 65758235)
Finally someone who gets it. There is logic on this forum...

???



Every single poster on the Sens board understands how important for development the time spent in Bingo was for the young players.

WhiteLight* 05-10-2013 11:20 AM

Prince - Schneider - Stone
Puempel - Grant - Petersson
Dziurzynki - Cannone - Noesen
Robinson - Hamilton - Cowick
Kramer - Culek - Caporusso

Borowiecki - Ceci
Sdao - Wideman
Blood - Eckford
Claesson - Rutkowski

X/Lawson
Hammond

McManked 05-10-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sens83 (Post 65758235)
Finally someone who gets it. There is logic on this forum...

Yeah because Sens fans think they just magically came out of nowhere.

aragorn 05-10-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuckman44 (Post 65743529)
Congrats to the coaches, fans and administration of the BSENS. Your development of players is the reason for this first round victory. Most of all thanks to the players who could have been called up. Your patience and development is needed for the growth of this organization.

:handclap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows (Post 65759191)
Prince - Schneider - Stone
Puempel - Grant - Petersson
Dziurzynki - Cannone - Noesen
Robinson - Hamilton - Cowick
Kramer - Culek - Caporusso

Borowiecki - Ceci
Sdao - Wideman
Blood - Eckford
Claesson - Rutkowski

X/Lawson
Hammond

Did you forget a few guys on purpose like Da Costa, Jessiman, Gazley & Downing? Or do you think they will be moved before next yr or not be re-signed? I also wonder whether we will see Petersson next season, he has a contract so you would think so but you never know. I could see them letting Caporusso go only if Da Costa doesn't return. The off season will be interesting to watch in Ottawa & in Bingo as always.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sens83 (Post 65758235)
Finally someone who gets it. There is logic on this forum...

Always appreciate the posts, updates & information & opinions from the loyal B-Sens followers. :handclap:

The Fuhr* 05-10-2013 02:36 PM

Da Costa needs to clear waivers next season to play on bingo

ZekeA 05-10-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuckman44 (Post 65743529)
Congrats to the coaches, fans and administration of the BSENS. Your development of players is the reason for this first round victory. Most of all thanks to the players who could have been called up. Your patience and development is needed for the growth of this organization.


Canuckman#44

So kind of you to mention Binghamton and it's role in the development of players for Ottawa.

Part that I find funny here is how posters tell me player X will only be in Binghamton for a month then he will be ready for Ottawa. Two yrs later player is still in Binghamton learning his trade it takes time, especially with D-men makes me laugh.

There has been 1 player sent here from Ottawa that did NOT need any time in Binghamton. That was Jared Cowen kid was NHL ready when he came here to help Bingo win the cup in 2011.

Mika Hoffmanijad 05-20-2013 08:31 PM

can Chris Driedger play in the ahl next season, after lehner and andy in the pros, it will be great to have our next goaltender prospect developing in the pro's

something like

Lawson
Driedger
Hammond

Emerica 05-20-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senz (Post 66354985)
can Chris Driedger play in the ahl next season, after lehner and andy in the pros, it will be great to have our next goaltender prospect developing in the pro's

something like

Lawson
Driedger
Hammond

Driedger isn't eligible to play in the AHL next year.

Rhino Reilly 05-20-2013 08:37 PM

Driedger isn't AHL eligible. I expect him to push for an invite and possibly a spot on the Canadian WJ team next year.

Kenny Bania 05-20-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows (Post 65759191)
Prince - Schneider - Stone
Puempel - Grant - Petersson
Dziurzynki - Cannone - Noesen
Robinson - Hamilton - Cowick
Kramer - Culek - Caporusso

Borowiecki - Ceci
Sdao - Wideman
Blood - Eckford
Claesson - Rutkowski

X/Lawson
Hammond

I agree about Dacosta, they will either move him or he will go off to Europe.
Capo is a RFA. Plus he stinks. He won't be back.
I could see them Omark'ing Petersson and loaning him to a European team then cutting him looose after next year. We have enough small fowards now.
They will probably sign a high end career AHL'er center to help our wingers along.
If the goaltending holds up, should have another solid team.

sens83 05-21-2013 06:55 AM

Please tell me Eckford isn't coming back...

ZekeA 05-21-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sens83 (Post 66369283)
Please tell me Eckford isn't coming back...

Sens#83:

Tyler Eckford will return sorry Sens#83.

He signed a 2yr 2 way deal + he gets a nice AHL raise of 70K.

Nice work if you can get it.................................

Contract details below................

2012-13 $105,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

2013-14 $175,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

sens83 05-21-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZekeA (Post 66371175)
Sens#83:

Tyler Eckford will return sorry Sens#83.

He signed a 2yr 2 way deal + he gets a nice AHL raise of 70K.

Nice work if you can get it.................................

Contract details below................

2012-13 $105,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

2013-14 $175,000 $600,000 $0 $0 $600,000

:facepalm:

Ugh, why'd you show me that Zeke! He better come ready to produce and play this year... :help:

PatrickEaves 05-21-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WasTeD (Post 66355345)
Driedger isn't AHL eligible. I expect him to push for an invite and possibly a spot on the Canadian WJ team next year.

He should have gotten an invite this year.

At this point, after the last few years, I'm not sure I trust Hockey Canada to actually choose the best players to the WJC team instead of playing politics and players that have been/will be drafted high in the draft.

Emerica 05-21-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrePetersson (Post 66373907)
He should have gotten an invite this year.

At this point, after the last few years, I'm not sure I trust Hockey Canada to actually choose the best players to the WJC team instead of playing politics and players that have been/will be drafted high in the draft.

Yup, he'll likely get invited but I think it'll be Paterson(returnee) and Fucale(1st round pick) who end up on the team. Maybe he can be the 3rd stringer.

Rhino Reilly 05-21-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrePetersson (Post 66373907)
He should have gotten an invite this year.

At this point, after the last few years, I'm not sure I trust Hockey Canada to actually choose the best players to the WJC team instead of playing politics and players that have been/will be drafted high in the draft.

Agreed with both points.

Ever since they didn't even invite Logan Couture to the camp, I've reallllly questioned them.

tenpinsplit 05-22-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sens83 (Post 66372519)
:facepalm:

Ugh, why'd you show me that Zeke! He better come ready to produce and play this year... :help:

i look forward to having this picture of Eckford autographed next year.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/const...lon-950030.jpg

sens83 05-22-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenpinsplit (Post 66428263)
i look forward to having this picture of Eckford autographed next year.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/const...lon-950030.jpg

Can you get me a copy too?

I want to make it into a patch to put on my Schira jersey...

Ski 05-23-2013 02:54 PM

Hugh Jessiman ‏off to play in the KHL next season..

MainDotC 05-23-2013 06:52 PM

I hope that's good for Hugh.

Rhino Reilly 05-23-2013 06:58 PM

Is his skating good enough for the big ice?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.