HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TJ Galiardi has now completely replaced Mcginn (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1427147)

WantonAbandon 05-11-2013 10:35 PM

TJ Galiardi has now completely replaced Mcginn
 
Its sad really

Logan Couture ‏@Logancouture 42m

@jasondemers5 @TJGaliardi the single life eh daddy. That's why you got me #bromancecity

Jamie McGinn ‏@JamieMcGinn11 35m

“@Logancouture: @jasondemers5 @TJGaliardi the single life eh daddy. That's why you got me #bromancecity” #hurtsbro

Jamie McGinn ‏@JamieMcGinn11 30m

@Logancouture #LoveMeLongTime?

OrrNumber4 05-11-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WantonAbandon (Post 65856251)
Its sad really

Logan Couture ‏@Logancouture 42m

@jasondemers5 @TJGaliardi the single life eh daddy. That's why you got me #bromancecity

Jamie McGinn ‏@JamieMcGinn11 35m

“@Logancouture: @jasondemers5 @TJGaliardi the single life eh daddy. That's why you got me #bromancecity” #hurtsbro

Jamie McGinn ‏@JamieMcGinn11 30m

@Logancouture #LoveMeLongTime?

Could you translate this into plain English for those us that are not brain-damaged?

WantonAbandon 05-11-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrrNumber4 (Post 65856313)
Could you translate this into plain English for those us that are not brain-damaged?

Well the Sharks that tweet don't really make a lot of sense. It may be easier to read on twiter, but the gist is Couture has claimed that he and TJ have a bromance going and McGinn appears insecure about this

WTFetus 05-11-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WantonAbandon (Post 65856365)
Well the Sharks that tweet don't really make a lot of sense. It may be easier to read on twiter, but the gist is Couture has claimed that he and TJ have a bromance going and McGinn appears insecure about this

He's talking to Demers (Couture and Demers bromance). McGinn is just kidding too. He doesn't appear insecure at all, it's called joking around.

Gist of the thing from what I read:

-Demers watching the game
-Couture posts picture of Demers saying he looks like he's enjoying the game
-Demers replies by saying he has to enjoy it because he feels like a third wheel
-Demers posts picture of Galiardi and I assume Galiardi's girlfriend
-Couture says that's why he (Couture) is there
-McGinn is jokingly sad

Chubbs 05-11-2013 10:43 PM

Mcginn's just joking around.

He knows he's still Couture's #1 bro4lyfe

Chubbs 05-11-2013 10:54 PM

If I were Demers I'd be having a good case of schadenfreude after that game.

Murray took his lineup spot undeservedly and is now getting exposed on national TV. Nabby crosschecked him in the back and now is getting lit up like a christmas tree.

DuckEatinShark 05-11-2013 10:54 PM

well, better than the last tweet Logan sent out.:laugh:

Kitten Mittons 05-11-2013 11:02 PM

Why does Logan call Demers "daddy"? ...

magic school bus 05-11-2013 11:04 PM

Lol that's awesome

MarleauApologist 05-11-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 65857065)
Why does Logan call Demers "daddy"? ...

This is what I was wondering too...but his tweets can't get worse than his brother's.

Oppa 05-11-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 65857065)
Why does Logan call Demers "daddy"? ...

We know who wears the pants

AbsolonMoreau* 05-11-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 65857065)
Why does Logan call Demers "daddy"? ...

That's his nickname.

RainbowDash 05-12-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 65857065)
Why does Logan call Demers "daddy"? ...

Wow, you guys are really behind. Didn't you notice this on my video GDT? When I get to the lineups, look carefully.


Kitten Mittons 05-12-2013 01:44 AM

How does this answer my question? :p:

thirtysix* 05-12-2013 01:45 AM

weird group of guys we got

Graveland 05-12-2013 01:49 AM

Hmm


Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 65857065)
Why does Logan call Demers "daddy"? ...


http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mevn4mrbnJ1rnvwt1.gif

Inub0i 05-12-2013 02:10 AM

Logan's tweets. I have a hard time comprehending some of them. :laugh:

This recent set of tweets is no exception.

wtfisthis 05-12-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowDash (Post 65861073)
Wow, you guys are really behind. Didn't you notice this on my video GDT? When I get to the lineups, look carefully.

Still not getting it after watching that video.

OffSydes 05-12-2013 04:58 AM

Seto - Torrey

Was the bromance of all bromances on the Sharks

WTFetus 05-12-2013 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffSydes (Post 65863167)
Seto - Torrey

Was the bromance of all bromances on the Sharks


Cheechoo - Fahey

Barrie22 05-12-2013 05:53 AM

no way, the best one is thornton and slappy. nothing comes close to that.

Hatrick Marleau 05-12-2013 10:54 AM

Huskins - Tmac

magic school bus 05-12-2013 10:59 AM

Torrey Mitchell & Mirrors

FeedingFrenzy 05-12-2013 11:07 AM

Wallin-Hamburgler

Led Zappa 05-12-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magic school bus (Post 65869157)
Torrey Mitchell & Mirrors

:laugh: :handclap:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.