HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Buffalo Sabres (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Sabres Fan Forum (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14304)

1970 09-25-2003 12:07 PM

Sabres Fan Forum
 
Is now available on Sabres.com

Check it out!

1970 09-25-2003 01:44 PM

Theres a link right on the front page by the poll. But heres a link anyways...... http://sabres.com/vbulletin/

1970 09-25-2003 01:59 PM

Every time i try to post on their site i get a message saying i can not post. Anybody else having problems like that?

Buffaloed 09-25-2003 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown37
Every time i try to post on their site i get a message saying i can not post. Anybody else having problems like that?

Works fine for me. Maybe you clicked on the wrong link during registration for users 13 yo and younger. You'll have to wait for your parents to say it's OK :joker:

If you didn't get an activation email, look in your spam/junk mail folder if you have one.

wooo, i see BG there :lol:

I

Atma 09-25-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffaloed
wooo, i see BG there :lol:

I see a JaniksGirl and a KalininsGirl there. Maybe she's trying to monopolize on the whole <sabre>Girl usernames :)

EDIT: There's a McKeesGirl and PetersGirl too! :rolly:

1970 09-25-2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atma
I see a JaniksGirl and a KalininsGirl there. Maybe she's trying to monopolize on the whole <sabre>Girl usernames :)

EDIT: There's a McKeesGirl and PetersGirl too! :rolly:

You must have missed PetersGirl76 lol

:D

CelticSabre 09-25-2003 03:14 PM

im in ....it says there is only 3 people registered?

1970 09-25-2003 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillerTime
im in ....it says there is only 3 people registered?

27

Atma 09-25-2003 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown37
You must have missed PetersGirl76 lol

:D

I did originally :P

eSabre 09-25-2003 03:40 PM

I'm #30, but I've dropped 15...

BG43 09-25-2003 04:04 PM

Of course you know I'm in.. ;)

I think I signed up for just about every Sabre board on the net that I know of.. lol.. I don't really post on many of them though..

OMG.. there are so many other "girls" there though.. now I'm not very original.. but it's not as if I was original in the first place.. but still.. *pouts*

I haven't posted yet..

I think a name change is in store for me..... :dunno:

eSabre 09-25-2003 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BironsGirl43
Of course you know I'm in.. ;)

I think I signed up for just about every Sabre board on the net that I know of.. lol.. I don't really post on many of them though..

OMG.. there are so many other "girls" there though.. now I'm not very original.. but it's not as if I was original in the first place.. but still.. *pouts*

I haven't posted yet..

I think a name change is in store for me..... :dunno:

Stick to your guns... by changing your name you only let them win...


If anyone wants any Sabres board avatars (they're only 50x50... which is gay), I'll whip up some nice ones for you...

Rob Paxon 09-25-2003 04:53 PM

Yes! I got there early enough to register the name "rob". I always take pride in such a thing.

1970 09-25-2003 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eSabre15
If anyone wants any Sabres board avatars (they're only 50x50... which is gay), I'll whip up some nice ones for you...

Yeah that would be cool. But my guess is they will change it to like 120x120 though since alot of people complaining about it.

Tracy 09-26-2003 09:13 AM

They've changed it to 100 x 100. Much better! It remains to be seen if we'll use that board as much as this one. Probably not tho. Old habits die hard.

1970 09-26-2003 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabrfan
They've changed it to 100 x 100. Much better! It remains to be seen if we'll use that board as much as this one. Probably not tho. Old habits die hard.

I think alot of people who post here will still remain here. I know i will. But, sabres.com will have alot more Sabre fans then this place will so theres will be more topics and more things to talk about over there. And we could also talk about off-topic things there too with other Sabre fans.

I'll visit both, but that board already has like 70 members registered, and it's been only up 2 days. Imagine how many will join when Satan signs or when Sabres play a game when tons of people go to sabres.com to read the reports.

Satan81 09-26-2003 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown37
Every time i try to post on their site i get a message saying i can not post. Anybody else having problems like that?

I am getting the same message. It's been a while and no email.

1970 09-26-2003 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan81
I am getting the same message. It's been a while and no email.

I e-mailed Sabres.com about that, apparently they are having problems with some e-mail accounts and yahoo is one of them. Try registering with another account or e-mail the admin.

I had same problem when i used yahoo e-mail and then i used my college e-mail and was able to post right away.

1970 09-26-2003 04:53 PM

lol

It's gonna be really hard for people to stay here, or other places if sabres.com grows so fast. 99 members as of 9:50pm friday, thats 99 members in only the 2nd day of the forum. Once big news happens or a game, that number will sky rocket.

cybresabre 09-26-2003 06:28 PM

at that rate in 6 months we'll have as many people there as are presently here!
55ish years til a million!

1970 09-26-2003 07:01 PM

lol

Midnight......... 112 members now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.