HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official Game Night Thread: NYR-CBJ (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14308)

SingnBluesOnBroadway 09-25-2003 12:29 PM

Official Game Night Thread: NYR-CBJ
 
First official game thread of the season!

The game is on MSG and 1130AM @ 7PM

Post 'em if you got 'em.

DLaCouture39 09-25-2003 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
First official game thread of the season!

The game is on MSG and 1130AM @ 7PM

Post 'em if you got 'em.


Well Ling, Shelley and Levarski are dressed for the Jackets, I predict some fights tonight and some cheap play.

http://www.bluejackets.com/game/notes.php?id=187

Barnaby 09-25-2003 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLaCouture39
Well Ling, Shelley and Levarski are dressed for the Jackets, I predict some fights tonight and some cheap play.

Good!! Im in the mood for some good old fashion rough hockey!!!

Happy to see Tyutin, Moore, and Stalls in the lineup too. Havent gotten to see em yet this year!!!

DARTH SATHER 09-25-2003 02:06 PM

I'm also looking forward to seeing Tyutin, Moore, and Stals. Also looking forward to seeing Lampman.

nyr5186 09-25-2003 02:27 PM

Good to see Lundmark get some time on the PK with Holik.

Barnaby 09-25-2003 02:28 PM

Simon blows

Barnaby 09-25-2003 02:36 PM

Rucinski blows

MisterUnspoken 09-25-2003 02:39 PM

wow, Simon & Rucinsky both blow?

Moore & Stals don't hmmm.... why not make some cuts? :p

Samkow 09-25-2003 02:44 PM

If you played any team other then a bottem 5s "B" team, you would be burned by now. Too many lazy penaltys, especially Simons.

RANGERDIEHARD 09-25-2003 02:48 PM

More penalties, penalties and even more PENALTIES!!

shmekel 09-25-2003 03:22 PM

Nice fight by DeVries. Way to stay in that one.

Fitzlax99 09-25-2003 03:23 PM

Wow
 
I havnt seen him much of him at all, but it really impressed me to see Devries drop the gloves like that...

Ejh18 09-25-2003 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmekel
Nice fight by DeVries. Way to stay in that one.

Listening from Columbus here...

How did Fritsche look? He isnt exactly know for his fists? Did he hold his own?

And the play by play announcers made it sound like Ling threw a huge hit????

shmekel 09-25-2003 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ejh18
Listening from Columbus here...

How did Fritsche look? He isnt exactly know for his fists? Did he hold his own?

And the play by play announcers made it sound like Ling threw a huge hit????

Ling came in and just blasted Poti- may have left his feet.

Fritsche had DeVries' jersey over his head, but DeVries popped him a couple of times at the end of the fight. pretty even.

BTW, Kovalev just made it 2-0, Powerplay.

Ejh18 09-25-2003 03:29 PM

Good deal...

How is Denis looking tonight. From the sound of it here, Denis has made some good saves... and the last power play goal wasnt his fault...?

Anyone else from the Jackets standing out tonight?

shmekel 09-25-2003 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ejh18
Good deal...

How is Denis looking tonight. From the sound of it here, Denis has made some good saves... and the last power play goal wasnt his fault...?

Anyone else from the Jackets standing out tonight?

Denis has faced quite a few shots and looked pretty good. I'm sorta half-paying attention, so hopefully someone has some better info for you.

RANGERDIEHARD 09-25-2003 03:37 PM

Marc Denis looks very solid tonight, game would 4-0 if it weren't for him.

sundinfan13 09-25-2003 03:38 PM

Ling absolutely demolished Poti. That hit was up there with the best from last season. And, it was LEGAL.

Ejh18 09-25-2003 03:46 PM

Thanks for the update guys...

The jackets are only playing 5 forwards who will make the team... and 2 of those 5 will be 4th liners....

quite a few people who wont be with the jackets this year...

_P_ 09-25-2003 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundinfan13
Ling absolutely demolished Poti. That hit was up there with the best from last season. And, it was LEGAL.


he got a penalty

TheBrew 09-25-2003 04:32 PM

Where can i hear the game on the net?

Barnaby 09-25-2003 04:32 PM

WE WIN!!! It may have been against a minor league team, but I'll take what I can get. I liked Petro's game tonight... if only he was a good Penalty killer.... Id still like to keep him around though, he was tough.

Lampman seperated his shoulder which SUCKED, he may very well have been on the roster to start the season with all the injuries, I thought he looked very solid. It looks like Tyutin has a real chance if he can step up over the next few games.

Ejh18 09-25-2003 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBrew
Where can i hear the game on the net?

ITs over

For jackets games... try www.1460thefan.com (Listen Live link)

sundinfan13 09-25-2003 04:38 PM

Ling just got a penalty 'cuz the stupid ref felt bad for Poti. Poti was looking down at the puck (a no-no) and got clocked. He didn't leave his feet, and Poti was right near the puck. Where is Ling breaking the rules?

_P_ 09-25-2003 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundinfan13
Ling just got a penalty 'cuz the stupid ref felt bad for Poti. Poti was looking down at the puck (a no-no) and got clocked. He didn't leave his feet, and Poti was right near the puck. Where is Ling breaking the rules?



im guna go with the nhl qualified professinal on this one


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.