HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   St. Louis Blues (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Play of the year (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1434045)

Prov1X 05-22-2013 02:02 PM

Play of the year
 
Jake Allen needs some votes in this round of Play of the Year voting, http://poy.tsn.ca/?p=3351 help the kid out! :help:

CitizenSnips 05-22-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prov1X (Post 66436793)
Jake Allen needs some votes in this round of Play of the Year voting, http://poy.tsn.ca/?p=3351 help the kid out! :help:

how is this even close?

ExJbeck 05-23-2013 10:41 AM

Allen is up by like .08% with 18 min to go. If you see this just go vote.

Prov1X 05-23-2013 10:42 AM

Was just dropping in to post a reminder :) So close, Jake could use everyone's help!

Open the Wickets66 05-23-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prov1X (Post 66479605)
Was just dropping in to post a reminder :) So close, Jake could use everyone's help!

Looks like he won with 50.4% of the vote (Shouldn't have been that close, IMO).

BlueDream 05-23-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CitizenSnips (Post 66448277)
how is this even close?

Biased Toronto fans on a Canadian website.

Good to see Allen won since his play was one of the best of the season by far.

Prov1X 06-03-2013 05:32 PM

Jake is back for tomorrow's Play of the Year vote - can vote over and over - Let's put him through this round http://poy.tsn.ca/

BBSuns 06-03-2013 09:51 PM

Peters made no effort on that Lupul goal...

Prov1X 06-04-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prov1X (Post 66959185)
Jake is back for tomorrow's Play of the Year vote - can vote over and over - Let's put him through this round http://poy.tsn.ca/

Voting is now open, will be for the next two days! Hopefully everyone here can help put Jake into the next round :)
Thanks again

marigolds 06-04-2013 09:58 PM

Cruising so far, and he should win this round.
Of course, Datsyuk is going to have 2 of the 4 plays in the final probably. His second play should not have beaten Fuhr's goal.

Prov1X 06-15-2013 07:17 PM

http://poy.tsn.ca/

JustOneB4IDie 06-16-2013 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDream (Post 66481619)
Biased Toronto fans on a Canadian website.

Good to see Allen won since his play was one of the best of the season by far.

This.

CitizenSnips 06-16-2013 09:29 AM

I cannot believe Datsyuk's goal going up against Allen has even made it this far. It was a good goal (despite being offside) but not as good as a few others that got knocked out

Daley Tarasenkshow 06-16-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CitizenSnips (Post 67552987)
I cannot believe Datsyuk's goal going up against Allen has even made it this far. It was a good goal (despite being offside) but not as good as a few others that got knocked out

I still dont like the fact that we could (very slim chance) see a Datsyuk vs Datsyuk final. I mean I guess it's the play that counts not the player but still.

Prov1X 06-17-2013 11:40 AM

Last 24 hours of voting :)

shifting 06-17-2013 09:10 PM

Detroit fans are robo-voting

frostyflo 06-18-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifting (Post 67620247)
Detroit fans are robo-voting

Can't believe you have nothing better to do than cheating a poll like this.

marigolds 06-18-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifting (Post 67620247)
Detroit fans are robo-voting

The robo-voting has become very obvious. Constant rate of movement in the polls the entire time. Allen will occasionally surge 0.1% or so, but then that will consistently drop back 0.01% every 20 seconds, and looks like it has been the entire night.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.