HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Carolina Hurricanes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   GDT: Official Conference Finals thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1439531)

gocanes88 06-01-2013 04:35 PM

Official Conference Finals thread
 

Metro Misfits 06-01-2013 04:51 PM

Kings up 1-0 in the first.

Nothing really to note buy Williams with the goal and Quick being Quick.

Metro Misfits 06-01-2013 05:50 PM

2-1 after 2 Hawks up.

Blueline Bomber 06-01-2013 07:43 PM

Crosby makes a mistake, leading to a 1-0 Bruins lead.

It's promptly glossed over by the announcers.

Metro Misfits 06-01-2013 08:22 PM

Cooke looks to be on the Shanaban to do list for tomorrow.

Joe McGrath 06-01-2013 08:35 PM

The Penguins are spending too much time trying to be the Bruins instead of just being the Penguins and scoring 4+ goals.

Novacane 06-01-2013 08:52 PM

Yikes Marchand.

DaveG 06-01-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfit Semin (Post 66884505)
Cooke looks to be on the Shanaban to do list for tomorrow.

So does Marchand now. That should have been 5, deliberate blindside hit.

Joe McGrath 06-01-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveG (Post 66886969)
So does Marchand now. That should have been 5, deliberate blindside hit.

No injury, no major. Isn't that the moronic standard now?

In other news, Crosby cross checks Rask, mouths off to Chara when the linesman are between them. Classic.

Caniac4ever 06-01-2013 09:02 PM

This day has been great! Hawks win and now the Pens and Bruins are out for blood against each other... the more they take out before the finals, the better!

Metro Misfits 06-01-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe McGrath (Post 66887929)
No injury, no major. Isn't that the moronic standard now?

In other news, Crosby cross checks Rask, mouths off to Chara when the linesman are between them. Classic.

Malkin kicked Bergeron butt though.

Joe McGrath 06-01-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfit Semin (Post 66888907)
Malkin kicked Bergeron butt though.

He sure did. He does have 5 inches and about 30lbs on him so he kinda should. It's not like Bergeron is Tie Domi. When Malkin fights, he isn't ****ing around though.

Metro Misfits 06-01-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe McGrath (Post 66889193)
He sure did. He does have 5 inches and about 30lbs on him so he kinda should. It's not like Bergeron is Tie Domi. When Malkin fights, he isn't ****ing around though.

I was impressed, he throws some very good punches.

Chara is lucky Crosby didn't nut punch him though.

Joe McGrath 06-01-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfit Semin (Post 66889627)
I was impressed, he throws some very good punches.

Chara is lucky Crosby didn't nut punch him though.

That is his finishing move against gargantuan Slovaks.

Head Goose 06-01-2013 09:18 PM

Besides, Crosby knows it's the only way to expose Chara as a robot. If Chara feels no pain, he is clearly a cyborg. If not...then...ouch.

Novacane 06-01-2013 09:22 PM

Krejci!

Carolinas Identity 06-02-2013 03:32 AM

I'd love to see Crosby fight Chara.

Why can't Boxing mix and match weight classes? Screw Manny and Mayweather, I wanna see Pacqiao fight Wladimir Klitschko. :yo:

BabchukCanon 06-02-2013 09:50 PM

2-0 Hawks :D. I have decided with the bonus money I'm expecting this quarter because of a major close, that if the Hawks make it to the Stanley Cup Final, I'm going to game 5 and/or game 7. Been a long time since I've seen playoff hockey and I'm itching to go. With money to blow, why not!

Now the Hawks just have to keep playing awesome hockey to separate money from my wallet. :handclap:

Head Goose 06-02-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabchukCanon (Post 66931067)
2-0 Hawks :D. I have decided with the bonus money I'm expecting this quarter because of a major close, that if the Hawks make it to the Stanley Cup Final, I'm going to game 5 and/or game 7. Been a long time since I've seen playoff hockey and I'm itching to go. With money to blow, why not!

Now the Hawks just have to keep playing awesome hockey to separate money from my wallet. :handclap:

What you should really do is buy me a plane ticket and a ticket to a Blackhawks game. Agreed?

BabchukCanon 06-02-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicEnemy (Post 66931145)
What you should really do is buy me a plane ticket and a ticket to a Blackhawks game. Agreed?

I think, not only myself, but my fiancee, would have issues with that. However, if you got a plane ticket, you could possibly crash on my couch? haha..

I just want these games to be on NBC not NBC Sports. My apartment includes basic channels, not fancy ones and I'm too cheap to buy the others. I've been grilling on my patio with the stream and it's not that great of viewing quality. I could go to a bar, but that's $Texas compared to home. Plus, Chicago doesn't know BBQ like NC. However, hot dogs, hot dogs are good, Italian Beef is good. Maybe one day they'll learn how to cook a full pig properly.

Head Goose 06-02-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabchukCanon (Post 66931901)
I think, not only myself, but my fiancee, would have issues with that. However, if you got a plane ticket, you could possibly crash on my couch? haha..

I just want these games to be on NBC not NBC Sports. My apartment includes basic channels, not fancy ones and I'm too cheap to buy the others. I've been grilling on my patio with the stream and it's not that great of viewing quality. I could go to a bar, but that's $Texas compared to home. Plus, Chicago doesn't know BBQ like NC. However, hot dogs, hot dogs are good, Italian Beef is good. Maybe one day they'll learn how to cook a full pig properly.

I didn't say anything about lodging while I'm in Chicago, I merely mentioned the plane ticket and the hockey ticket.:sarcasm:

If I ever get a chance to attend a game in some other arena, United Center is near the top of my list along with Bell Centre.

Carolinas Identity 06-03-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabchukCanon (Post 66931067)
2-0 Hawks :D. I have decided with the bonus money I'm expecting this quarter because of a major close, that if the Hawks make it to the Stanley Cup Final, I'm going to game 5 and/or game 7. Been a long time since I've seen playoff hockey and I'm itching to go. With money to blow, why not!

Now the Hawks just have to keep playing awesome hockey to separate money from my wallet. :handclap:

My best friend (who's a crazy Ravens fan) turns 30 in November and we're going to the Ravens @ Bears game Nov 17.

Might have to meet you at Lou Malnati's for a beer or two. Would be cool to meet someone from this board :thumbu:

bleedgreen 06-03-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misfit Semin (Post 66888907)
Malkin kicked Bergeron butt though.

Malkinis a coward. Acts tough, throws high hits and elbows then fights the lightest option on the table. Zetterberg. Bergeron. Seriously? Bergeron won the fight on every moral level conceivable. I like to watch the pens but Malkin has always been a dbag. Someday I hope he oversteps his way into the hands of someone he can't escape from.

Stahl2Stall 06-03-2013 07:49 PM

Pittsburgh... does not look good. Yikes

Caniac4ever 06-03-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stahl2Stall (Post 66968039)
Pittsburgh... does not look good. Yikes

I'm really enjoying watching the Pens implode yet again... Obviously anything can still happen, but it looks like they are back to their usual tricks. :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.