HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT: 2013 HFNYR Boardies - Most Opinionated (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1441247)

JeffMangum 06-04-2013 02:04 PM

2013 HFNYR Boardies - Most Opinionated
 
Now you get to vote for who actually wins. :D

Poll coming soon.

TCRF 06-04-2013 02:05 PM

Lirl this one will be good

nyrpassion 06-04-2013 02:09 PM

hahaha

Crease 06-04-2013 02:17 PM

Being opinionated is not a bad thing, per se...

Rangers Fail 06-04-2013 02:17 PM

Bleed Ranger Blue for me.

Snowblind is only opinionated about Hank during the GDT's.

nyr2k2 06-04-2013 02:23 PM

Ugh. So many things I'd like to say about this. However, I will not, and I will also abstain from voting.

Officer Friendly 06-04-2013 02:27 PM

I feel like being opinionated isn't a bad thing... Everyone has an opinion and I value reading others opinions whether I agree or not.

Greg02 06-04-2013 02:30 PM

I enjoy the way that Jonathan is opinionated. I don't always (or even often) agree with him, but I respect his points.

JeffMangum 06-04-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYR2047 (Post 67005987)
I feel like being opinionated isn't a bad thing... Everyone has an opinion and I value reading others opinions whether I agree or not.

Yeah, it's not a bad thing at all. Sticking to your beliefs makes you a strong person, IMO, even in the face of other people disagreeing with you.

I disagree with the guy alot, but I don't question his effort. I voted Kershaw.

Gardner McKay 06-04-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr2k2 (Post 67005779)
Ugh. So many things I'd like to say about this. However, I will not, and I will also abstain from voting.

That can't be a good thing...

nyr2k2 06-04-2013 02:51 PM

There's being opinionated, and then there's being a condescending jackass who refuses to budge even when presented with facts rendering their opinion invalid. That's not directed at anyone in this poll or anyone in particular. Just saying...some people here really blur the line.

Crease 06-04-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr2k2 (Post 67007001)
There's being opinionated, and then there's being a condescending jackass who refuses to budge even when presented with facts rendering their opinion invalid. That's not directed at anyone in this poll or anyone in particular. Just saying...some people here really blur the line.

Is it too late to add this award to the lineup?

Bob Richards 06-04-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crease (Post 67007329)
Is it too late to add this award to the lineup?

I can add it along with:

-Smelliest
-Least Useful
-Most likely a Sociopath.

DoTheBlue 06-04-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torey Krug Fan (Post 67007587)
I can add it along with:

-Smelliest
-Least Useful
-Most likely a Sociopath.

I could actually win those. I've been told by many that I'm a smelly useless sociopath my whole life.

Greg02 06-04-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torey Krug Fan (Post 67007587)
-Most likely a Sociopath.

They say it's always the quiet ones.

This automatically excludes a lot of people on the boards :)

Kershaw 06-04-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crease (Post 67007329)
Is it too late to add this award to the lineup?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torey Krug Fan (Post 67007587)
I can add it along with:

-Smelliest
-Least Useful
-Most likely a Sociopath.

Hey now, I don't want to be hogging up all the awards. :snide:

Machinehead 06-04-2013 03:40 PM

Definitely Kershaw. I like him as a poster even though he's a little off the wall at times.

Jabroni 06-04-2013 03:42 PM

Tie between "Callahan" Kershaw and Jonathan..

JeffMangum 06-04-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr2k2 (Post 67007001)
There's being opinionated, and then there's being a condescending jackass who refuses to budge even when presented with facts rendering their opinion invalid. That's not directed at anyone in this poll or anyone in particular. Just saying...some people here really blur the line.

Reported. :sarcasm:

ECL 06-04-2013 06:07 PM

This used to be my award.

Inferno 06-04-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr2k2 (Post 67007001)
There's being opinionated, and then there's being a condescending jackass who refuses to budge even when presented with facts rendering their opinion invalid. That's not directed at anyone in this poll or anyone in particular. Just saying...some people here really blur the line.

i know youre talking about me.

:p:

bernmeister 06-04-2013 06:13 PM

Though I disagree with him to some extent on Kreider, Kershaw does force a lot of people with a herd mentality to at least reconsider evaluation of perceived facts, and to push the boundaries/think outside the box.

I salute him as in this regard, he has succeeded more than me on this score.

And unlike some, while I disagree with some of his conclusions, and the premises that prompt those conclusions, I believe there is an intellectual honesty behind his efforts.

Kershaw --- not always correct, opinionated, yes

and let's face it, if anyone was gonna get nominated for this, it shoulda been me
:laugh::nod::amazed::naughty::D:D;):sarcasm:

but often with a worthwhile opinion.

bernmeister 06-04-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan. (Post 67015491)
This used to be my award.

Jonathan, brother, you may not have the award, but you still got it.:handclap:

ECL 06-04-2013 06:17 PM

Yeah, but I concede here. Kershaw can win the "Fenbro Trophy of Telling Everyone Ever What You Think About Everything Ever"

KreidertheGlider 06-04-2013 06:48 PM

Snowblind AINEC..... Well Kershaw is close


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.