HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Minnesota Wild (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   General OT Thread #30: BNTG doesn't have time for your cap (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1460937)

Fel 96 07-03-2013 03:00 PM

General OT Thread #30: BNTG doesn't have time for your cap
 
*insert something clever here*

Previous Threads
#1: This One's Retired For You
#2: Yes We Did!
#3: Modern Day William Randolph Hearst
#4: This Game Needs A White Girl
#5: "Demonstration On Popping A Cherry" Edition
#6: Shep Harder Edition
#7: "James Sheppard Memorial Popcorn Machine" Edition
#8: Mike Yeo's Hair Conditioner
#9: Beating The Mayans To The End Of The World
#10: Got The Shootout Moves Like Seto
#11: 11 Cent Beers Be Damned, Bring A NHL Team To The Twin Cities!
#12: vApathy and vDisillusionment
#13: "GopherState Memorial Appreciation" Edition*
#14: The FSN Sisterhood Of The Traveling LaPantas
#15: "Too Many #$@!ing Turtlenecks" Edition
#16: With A Name Like Zucker, It Has To Be Good
#17: Screw Willy, Free Agency
#18: A Deal With A Devil Caught Us A Predator
#19: The *insert an Olympic Village joke here* Edition
#20 Ryan Suter Always Tips Spurgeon 20%
#21: Buying Out Drinks Like We're Mark Parrish
#22: If Hockey's A Sport Best Locked Out, Put On Your Sunday Finest
#23: It's Not Even Fehr
#24: Here's Looking At You, Boogey
#25: Rock Out With Your Lock Out
#26: The #NHLisback Edition
#27: Bacon - Tasty And Good For Your Blue Line
#28: Hoppy's Luck Guides Our Puck
#29: Welcome To Pominville-Where Goals Come Better Than Girl Advice

rynryn 07-03-2013 03:05 PM

first?
anyway, we're doomed this year. who'd going to get hurt first? money on Poms.

Dudicles 07-03-2013 03:18 PM

Backstrom. Then Koivu. Then Harding.

tyratoku 07-03-2013 03:23 PM

Where's Gopher?

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 03:26 PM

New one. Its friggin' hot out today.

Fel 96 07-03-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyratoku (Post 68575915)
Where's Gopher?

He's probably busy as usual.

Billy Mays Here* 07-03-2013 03:41 PM

Starting an 8 week wellness program on Monday since I got nothing better to do this summer. Workouts, massage therapy, nutrition, all that good stuff. I weigh 213 right now, will be interesting to see how much healthier I become as I progress through this program.

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 03:47 PM

But how tall are you?

rynryn 07-03-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Mays Here (Post 68576955)
Starting an 8 week wellness program on Monday since I got nothing better to do this summer. Workouts, massage therapy, nutrition, all that good stuff. I weigh 213 right now, will be interesting to see how much healthier I become as I progress through this program.

insurance discount? we get $500 taken off our deductible for doing this.

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 03:53 PM

Thats really nice.

IHaveNoCreativity 07-03-2013 03:54 PM

Do bicep curls help your biceps get bigger ? My friends don't seem to think so.

What's a good way to get thinner ?

Engebretson 07-03-2013 03:57 PM

I'm pretty sure I get half credit for this title, which I will gladly accept.

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity (Post 68577735)
Do bicep curls help your biceps get bigger ? My friends don't seem to think so.

What's a good way to get thinner ?

Depends on the quantity and how much you are lifting. I'd say yes. Unless you are doing a bunch will small weight just to work up a sweat. As for straight up losing weight, I'd say running. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks after being stagnant for the winter. All of it just from running 3-5 miles a day.

EDIT: Also, I'm also eating a lot better. Drinking more water and then having 1 of my 2 meals a day just fruit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Engebretson (Post 68577905)
I'm pretty sure I get half credit for this title, which I will gladly accept.

x2. Thats you and me.

TZM 07-03-2013 04:35 PM

Let's have a nice run of randomness.

Engebretson 07-03-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Secret (Post 68579307)
x2. Thats you and me.

Teamwork. I like it.

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 05:05 PM

It'll be Engbret's Secret.

Blizzard6411 07-03-2013 05:14 PM

Gorgeous day in Seattle. Wish we had an NHL team though.

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 05:40 PM


Bookman 07-03-2013 05:52 PM

If I accidentally trigger that Ace - Ortho ad one more time, I may have to hurt something....

"Hi Ron."

"Hi Marie."

"Hi go #$%^ yourself."

Victorious Secret 07-03-2013 05:57 PM

I thought I was the only one. I've been trying so hard not to drag my cursor over it all day. If this continues much longer I'll have to become an HFboard sponsor.

rynryn 07-03-2013 06:10 PM

there's currently one on top, one on the bottom, and one to the right side. Ad Choices indeed.

hey, i got an email from Ubisoft saying they got haxored and i should change my password. i don't remember ever signing up on their site. i needn't be worried, right?

IHaveNoCreativity 07-03-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Secret (Post 68579307)
Depends on the quantity and how much you are lifting. I'd say yes. Unless you are doing a bunch will small weight just to work up a sweat. As for straight up losing weight, I'd say running. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks after being stagnant for the winter. All of it just from running 3-5 miles a day.

EDIT: Also, I'm also eating a lot better. Drinking more water and then having 1 of my 2 meals a day just fruit.



x2. Thats you and me.

Thanks ill try that.

tyratoku 07-03-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rynryn (Post 68585509)
there's currently one on top, one on the bottom, and one to the right side. Ad Choices indeed.

hey, i got an email from Ubisoft saying they got haxored and i should change my password. i don't remember ever signing up on their site. i needn't be worried, right?

It's linked to their Uplay service, I believe. So if you own any Ubisoft games, you have an account.

Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy Games, and so on.

thestonedkoala 07-03-2013 07:08 PM

I ****ing hate that ACE ad right now on HF.

Fel 96 07-03-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Secret (Post 68584833)
I thought I was the only one. I've been trying so hard not to drag my cursor over it all day. If this continues much longer I'll have to become an HFboard sponsor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thestonedkoala (Post 68588375)
I ****ing hate that ACE ad right now on HF.

Become a Sponsor


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.