Flyers vicious circle?!
Yes first i´am happy with the buy out´s of Briere and Bryzgalov. I never want Bryzgalov and i´am really happy that we got rid of him! Briere isn´t done in my eyes he will bounce back in Montreal, but he had a very high cap hit, so i´am ok with this buy out!
But what the hell did Homer/Snider do with the cap space?
- They signed a overaged defenseman to a 35+ contract who can easily be the next pronger (injured but works against the cup!)
- Now the signed a slowed down Center who plays a solid offensive game without being good at defense.
We now are against the cup another time. So the whole league knows, that we are sellers, and the price for our players are automatically lower than before!
It´s always the same:
1. Buy players that are old and already slowing down, but want NMC´s and a contract till their career ending, or over it!
2. Spend over the cap so you must dump solid or good players for nearly nothing!
3. Draft Goons who maybe reach their highest ceiling in being a 4th line /pk unit player
And now we maybe trade away one of our young centers for Vinny.... I´am not satisfied with that!!
Whats your oppinion?
Refer to Salary Cap Thread: Raise Watch (Giroux, Schenn, Couturier) thread. We are cool.
Enjoy next cup run.
I was hoping this was a thread about a new thing they were doing to rival the Flyers Wives Carnival.
I am disappointed.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.