HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   30 Kitchener Ranger fans make the trek to see Mike win the Calder (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=146359)

swflyers8* 06-11-2005 03:49 PM

30 Kitchener Ranger fans make the trek to see Mike win the Calder
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/000_3151.jpg

I'm so excited to have this kid in this organization, him, Jeff and all the rest. Can't wait.

GKJ 06-11-2005 05:39 PM

I met a few of the people from Kitchener after the game. Very nice people, and they had good things to say about Philadelphia.

CharlieGirl 06-11-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungryforHockey25
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/000_3151.jpg

I'm so excited to have this kid in this organization, him, Jeff and all the rest. Can't wait.

How/where did you get that clip?

John Flyers Fan 06-11-2005 09:47 PM

They were sitting in the last 2-3 rows of section 107 (behind the net).

stanley 06-12-2005 09:36 AM

It's nice to see, but there's something oddly surreal about a guy in a Rangers sweater cheering for a Flyer prospect.

I know, I know - it's a Kitchener sweater - but it still sets off a weird, instinctual feeling for me.

DeleteThisAccount 06-12-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanley
It's nice to see, but there's something oddly surreal about a guy in a Rangers sweater cheering for a Flyer prospect.

I know, I know - it's a Kitchener sweater - but it still sets off a weird, instinctual feeling for me.

Apparently it did for the thousands of people booing those guys, too.

swflyers8* 06-12-2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
How/where did you get that clip?

Someone from a different board I go to told me he had the article. He said he would take the pic of the article and send it to me.

CharlieGirl 06-12-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungryforHockey25
Someone from a different board I go to told me he had the article. He said he would take the pic of the article and send it to me.

Thanks... it was just very odd to see a clip from my local paper here! I was shocked! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.