HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Montreal Impact Thread 17.0 - The "overlords loves football" Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1465433)

overlords 07-08-2013 05:58 PM

Montreal Impact Thread 17.0 - The "overlords loves football" Edition
 
Ole ole.

LaurentHabs 07-08-2013 06:03 PM

Its not Soccer! Its Football :sarcasm:

The Russian General 07-08-2013 06:08 PM

Y u no like soccer, overlordz?

Dutchy 07-08-2013 06:37 PM

Burn him!

Krnage 07-08-2013 07:01 PM

overloads :shakehead

gelu88 07-08-2013 09:25 PM

Whats the deal with ending threads at 1000 anyways? technical limitation of the software?

seems strange.


regardless.

I've got my ticket for the Bus Saturday, anyone else going?

ETA: The MLS transfer window opens tomorrow. If there is any truth to the Forlan thing, or if NDS is up to something, we'll start hearing about it soon.

ArtPeur 07-08-2013 09:34 PM

Well, IMFC can't offer him anything right now unless they free an International Player..

Et le But 07-08-2013 09:37 PM

Forlan is one of my all time favourites, it would suck to see him on TFC.

Captain Saku 07-08-2013 09:44 PM

During transfer window we should acquire a LB and a CB. Get rid of Rivas and Iapichino.

Loan out Rodriguez and acquire a fricking playmaker, our midfield lacks coordination.

ArtPeur 07-08-2013 09:50 PM

^
Can we loan a loaned player (Rodriguez)? lol

Captain Saku 07-08-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtPeur (Post 68958593)
^
Can we loan a loaned player (Rodriguez)? lol

Good question. I don't know lol.
If we can't the we could maybe officialize the transfer then loan him out.

Pax Macioretty 07-08-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Saku (Post 68958367)
During transfer window we should acquire a LB and a CB. Get rid of Rivas and Iapichino.

Loan out Rodriguez and acquire a fricking playmaker, our midfield lacks coordination.

My god, what is going on with Nelson Rivas, did he get amputated or something? This is getting ridiculous..

ArtPeur 07-08-2013 11:39 PM

I wonder if the Impact tried to or should have tried to get André Hainault back in Montreal. He could be useful right now..

LaurentHabs 07-09-2013 12:19 AM

Could see Rivas getting released as he has been seen less an less with the team as of late. Next part is about Maxi Rodriguez, last week he seemed to be severely injured. Was on the sidelines at training with crutches

Pax Macioretty 07-09-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtPeur (Post 68962607)
I wonder if the Impact tried to or should have tried to get André Hainault back in Montreal. He could be useful right now..

Why? Camara is an animal as a RB.

ArtPeur 07-09-2013 08:07 AM

He might be needed at CB for a few games. Ouimette/Tissot/Lefèvre should see more playing time too in the next month, IMFC will have so many games to play. :(

Dutchy 07-09-2013 08:19 AM

We need a playmaking midfielder SO bad. Bernier is not getting any younger and Arnaud is ****. Saputo better have a plan to bring in someone good!

Markowicz 07-09-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtPeur (Post 68969179)
He might be needed at CB for a few games. Ouimette/Tissot/Lefèvre should see more playing time too in the next month, IMFC will have so many games to play. :(

I keep saying it but Shalilbaum still refuses to listen, lol. Rest Nesta, put Camara at CB, it's his natural position. We have a perfectly good fullback in Iapachino doing nothing of late, might as well use him. Clearly the defense has looked sloppy of late, it's time to get some fresh legs in there.

Myron Gaines* 07-09-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markowicz (Post 68975005)
I keep saying it but Shalilbaum still refuses to listen, lol. Rest Nesta, put Camara at CB, it's his natural position. We have a perfectly good fullback in Iapachino doing nothing of late, might as well use him. Clearly the defense has looked sloppy of late, it's time to get some fresh legs in there.

Schallibaum is definitely overplaying Nesta, the defence has looked sloppy and the midfield is lost lately.

gelu88 07-09-2013 11:59 AM

I saw an article reference that Tissot was injured, but is coming back. So we might see him in the 18 soon.

ThaDevilGirl 07-09-2013 12:05 PM

Next thread should be the "We hate Overlords" edition.

overlords 07-09-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl (Post 68977519)
Next thread should be the "We hate Overlords" edition.

It can be this one's if you like :D

Captain Saku 07-09-2013 12:44 PM

TFC traded Silva to DC United for allocation money.

Forlan to TFC is looking more and more to be real.

I dont's see it as bad news though. 1st we all know TFC will always be irrelevent. 2nd it's always good news for MLS to attract such a high calibre player. And 3rd this may force Saputo to invest a bit more and acquire more DPs.

Scandale du Jour 07-09-2013 01:15 PM

I hope we go after a another DP this summer, especially with the allocation money we got for the CCL.

Montreal Impact FC 07-09-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanStaal#1Fan (Post 68980751)
I hope we go after a another DP this summer, especially with the allocation money we got for the CCL.

We better... its piss me off to hear such pathetic team get such a player... why don't saputi call him right now and offer more money... lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.