HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   can anyone confirm this? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14666)

Chayos 09-26-2003 10:53 PM

can anyone confirm this?
 
I was reading a post on here somewhere ot at oilfans that roger Millions had mention a couple of offers the oil received like Lundmark and a pick for comrie a somthing about Anaheim and Chistov. Did anyone actually see this piece or hear some of the same info?

thome_26 09-26-2003 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chayos1
I was reading a post on here somewhere ot at oilfans that roger Millions had mention a couple of offers the oil received like Lundmark and a pick for comrie a somthing about Anaheim and Chistov. Did anyone actually see this piece or hear some of the same info?

if Lowe is offered Chistov he better accept and offer to wipe every single Ducks ass for a week as well!

creative giant* 09-27-2003 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chayos1
I was reading a post on here somewhere ot at oilfans that roger Millions had mention a couple of offers the oil received like Lundmark and a pick for comrie a somthing about Anaheim and Chistov. Did anyone actually see this piece or hear some of the same info?


Hey Chayos1, I went searching on Calgarypuck.com (where Millions posts) and found this thread. You'll have to scroll down to find his posts.

http://www.calgarypuck.com/forum/for...?TID=1815&PN=1

Btw, Millions doesn't seem to happy with the Oilers organization.

creative giant* 09-27-2003 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMenace
Hey Chayos1, I went searching on Calgarypuck.com (where Millions posts) and found this thread. You'll have to scroll down to find his posts.

http://www.calgarypuck.com/forum/for...?TID=1815&PN=1

and Millions is telling the flames fans this because....? Sounds to me like someone who just likes hearing himself talk

Yanner39 09-27-2003 08:53 AM

What I don't get is that he goes on saying that the Oilers play for a city that too demanding...So he's also putting a part of the blame on Oiler fans for this as well...First off, Millions' opinion is pretty bias considering he said he knows Comrie very well...Anyone notice that he says both sides are to blame except he goes off on the Oilers alot more...

Going back to the Oilers having demanding fans...*****, after seeing Carolina, Anaheim and Buffalo reach the finals the 5 years, why wouldn't we be demanding...I mean, the Oilers have made the playoffs 6 out of the 7 last years and only advanced past the 1st round twice...Oilers fans are tired of the same tired scenario each year...What we should just settle for the 8th place finish...

Unless I get more info, I will never blame Lowe or Oiler management here...To do so is just foolish...

thome_26 09-27-2003 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. van Nostrin
What I don't get is that he goes on saying that the Oilers play for a city that too demanding...So he's also putting a part of the blame on Oiler fans for this as well...First off, Millions' opinion is pretty bias considering he said he knows Comrie very well...Anyone notice that he says both sides are to blame except he goes off on the Oilers alot more...

Going back to the Oilers having demanding fans...*****, after seeing Carolina, Anaheim and Buffalo reach the finals the 5 years, why wouldn't we be demanding...I mean, the Oilers have made the playoffs 6 out of the 7 last years and only advanced past the 1st round twice...Oilers fans are tired of the same tired scenario each year...What we should just settle for the 8th place finish...

Unless I get more info, I will never blame Lowe or Oiler management here...To do so is just foolish...

My exact thoughts as well on every single point. Great minds think alike :D

Chayos 09-27-2003 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMenace
Hey Chayos1, I went searching on Calgarypuck.com (where Millions posts) and found this thread. You'll have to scroll down to find his posts.

http://www.calgarypuck.com/forum/for...?TID=1815&PN=1

Btw, Millions doesn't seem to happy with the Oilers organization.

So i gather that everyone here agrees that this guy is THE Millions then?

So if what he said was true to some extent then The oilers asked for Chistov and were rebuffed or it just makes no sense.

If we could get lundmark and Tyutin for comrie +. i would like that deal

Narnia 09-27-2003 12:56 PM

I don't think that's the real Millions. There are fans posting as these people. Someone over on Oilfans posted as Gene Principe. It wasn't him and this isn't the real Roger Millions.

thome_26 09-27-2003 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oilers89
I don't think that's the real Millions. There are fans posting as these people. Someone over on Oilfans posted as Gene Principe. It wasn't him and this isn't the real Roger Millions.

agreed

speeds 09-27-2003 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oilers89
I don't think that's the real Millions. There are fans posting as these people. Someone over on Oilfans posted as Gene Principe. It wasn't him and this isn't the real Roger Millions.

sorry, from what I've heard from the people in charge at calpuck you ar4e mistaken, they know it's the real guy.

Narnia 09-27-2003 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speeds
sorry, from what I've heard from the people in charge at calpuck you ar4e mistaken, they know it's the real guy.

Like Gene Principe on Oilfans.

mudcrutch79 09-27-2003 02:51 PM

Hmm, if thats the real Roger Millions, someone should ask him about his article this summer on sportsnet.ca where he claimed to have played major junior 15 years ago, despite him being about 45 and having no record on hockeydb.com. Liar.

speeds 09-27-2003 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oilers89
Like Gene Principe on Oilfans.

I don't know if Gene is legit (he very well could be), but I'm almost certain that Roger is indeed legit, because the guys who run calpuck have tlaked to him in person and he said it's him (I think I read that somewhere)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.