HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Minnesota Wild (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Lines for tonight in Edmonton (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14712)

ceber 09-27-2003 06:14 AM

Lines for tonight in Edmonton
 
Both local papers have this, so I'm assuming it's somewhat accurate. :)

<b>forwards</b>
Johnson, Dowd, Dan Cavanaugh
Bouchard, Zholtok, Daigle
Park, Wallin, Brandner
Antti, Darby, Mika Hannula
<b>defensemen</b>
Mitchell, Bombardir
Zyuzin, Roche
Zbynek Michalek/Schultz, Brad Brown (the papers disagree on Schultz & Michalek)

Roloson starts in goal, apparently.

I really wish I could see this one, lines look interesting. Anyone know if Edmonton will have radio streaming anywhere? It's on KCCO again in town.. I'd rather not have to sit in the car.

A quote from the startrib:
These pairings mean Lemaire wants to take a hard look at Daigle and Brandner. "You put them with the best players, and you know how good they are," he said. "That's how it works."

(So, what does that say about Park and Wallin? ;) Good thing I don't have press credentials.. Lemaire would get sick of my questions pretty quickly.)

Surly Furious 09-27-2003 06:47 AM

Man, when you think that this line has been missing all along:

Dupuis - Walz - Gaborik :(

DW 09-27-2003 07:08 AM

Looks like Wanvig can start packing for better weather. Chouinard not playing two games in a row? Or did he play last game? I was wondering if Holmqvist will get the start but it looks like he's gone as well.

thestonedkoala 09-27-2003 11:02 AM

Wanvig and Veilleux have been a bit of a disappointment but I wish that Lemaire threw them together for just one game. They have a lot of good chemistry together and they pair off each other so well. I would think they could've been a dominate line out there on the ice if Lemaire gave them the time to really get adjusted to the NHL.

So that means Wanvig and Veilleux might be traded if this year doesn't go right for them?

Great...:rolleyes:

And here I thought they were going to be very solid players.

aylib 09-27-2003 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thestonedkoala
Wanvig and Veilleux have been a bit of a disappointment but I wish that Lemaire threw them together for just one game. They have a lot of good chemistry together and they pair off each other so well. I would think they could've been a dominate line out there on the ice if Lemaire gave them the time to really get adjusted to the NHL.

So that means Wanvig and Veilleux might be traded if this year doesn't go right for them?

Great...:rolleyes:

And here I thought they were going to be very solid players.

I believe they played together for at least one game. They (Veillieux, Wallin, Wanvig) were definitely together during the Blackhawks-Wild game, logging decent amount of time. I would say that Wallin wasnt all that (if any) better than his two linemates.
I can see Wanving being sent down rather easily, but I think the trade talks are a little premature at this point.

oilersrule14 09-27-2003 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceber
I really wish I could see this one, lines look interesting. Anyone know if Edmonton will have radio streaming anywhere? It's on KCCO again in town.. I'd rather not have to sit in the car.

630 Ched (www.630ched.com) will have the game. The site's not working for me right now, hopefully it will get fixed so you can listen to it. Try www.edmontonoilers.com, if you can't get the ched site to work.

GaborikRules10!!! 09-27-2003 11:28 AM

It looks like Daigle is really getting a hard look from the coaching staff. Playing with PM and Sergei tonight. It looks like he has a good shot at making the club. Go Daigle!

ceber 09-27-2003 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oilersrule14
630 Ched (www.630ched.com) will have the game. The site's not working for me right now, hopefully it will get fixed so you can listen to it. Try www.edmontonoilers.com, if you can't get the ched site to work.

Thanks for the info!

ceber 09-27-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceber
Both local papers have this, so I'm assuming it's somewhat accurate. :)

<b>forwards</b>
Johnson, Dowd, Dan Cavanaugh
Bouchard, Zholtok, Daigle
Park, Wallin, Brandner
Antti, Darby, Mika Hannula
<b>defensemen</b>
Mitchell, Bombardir
Zyuzin, Roche
Zbynek Michalek/Schultz, Brad Brown (the papers disagree on Schultz & Michalek)

Roloson starts in goal, apparently.

Looking at the shift chart, it looks like the lines are different:

<b>forwards</b>
Veilleux, Dowd, Cavanaugh
Wanvig, Darby, Hannula
Bouchard, Zhotlok, Daigle
Park, Wallin, Brandner

So Veilleux and Wanvig are in, Antti and Moose are out.

On D, Marshall's playing, no Michalek, no Roche.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.