HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ceux de Montreal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1471929)

Jee 07-19-2013 11:01 AM

Ceux de Montreal
 
:wave::wave::wave::wave:
:wave::wave::wave::wave:
BONNE FÊTE
KÉVEN

:wave::wave::wave::wave:
:wave::wave::wave::wave:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...Oe_fhRgVgAirqA


overlords 07-19-2013 11:02 AM

Does he actually spell it like that?

danyhabsfan 07-19-2013 11:06 AM

Continue comme ça Kéven!

Seb 07-19-2013 11:08 AM

Bonne fête vieille poule!

Habs10Habs 07-19-2013 12:31 PM

Bonne fête Ceux de Montreal!

Analyzer* 07-19-2013 08:45 PM

Happy birthday, broseph.

Crimson Skorpion 07-19-2013 08:53 PM

Bonne fête, Kev!

De Montreal 07-20-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 69382899)
Does he actually spell it like that?

Yes! My mom wanted it to sound more french. The intention was good but the result is ... curious :laugh: Now I have a frenchified version of a ******* name

Merci/Thanks you

overlords 07-20-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceux de Montreal (Post 69422121)
Yes! My mom wanted it to sound more french. The intention was good but the result is ... curious :laugh: Now I have a frenchified version of a ******* name

Merci/Thanks you

I've never quite looked at my name as being ******* before, but then again I've never quite had the pleasure of meeting myself. Maybe it's my fault.

Jee 07-20-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 69422159)
I've never quite looked at my name as being ******* before, but then again I've never quite had the pleasure of meeting myself. Maybe it's my fault.

You're *******

overlords 07-20-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jee (Post 69422183)
You're *******

And now I know.

For the record I think of myself more as an ass hole than *******. When I think '*******' I think about the kids who go to Moomba in laval.

Crimson Skorpion 07-20-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 69422245)
And now I know.

For the record I think of myself more as an ass hole than *******.

http://t.qkme.me/3q3rgr.jpg
Just kidding, bud.

overlords 07-20-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Skorpion (Post 69422307)
http://t.qkme.me/3q3rgr.jpg
Just kidding, bud.

team leader is bad for morale.

De Montreal 07-20-2013 01:22 PM

How can I get respected as a hipster if I'm named Kéven?

I should switch to my second name, Berthier.

overlords 07-20-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceux de Montreal (Post 69423069)
How can I get respected as a hipster if I'm named Kéven?

I should switch to my second name, Berthier.

That'll do it.

HNS* 07-22-2013 11:14 AM

?
 
Say what

ZARTONK 07-22-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceux de Montreal (Post 69422121)
Yes! My mom wanted it to sound more french. The intention was good but the result is ... curious :laugh: Now I have a frenchified version of a ******* name

Merci/Thanks you

Waitwaitwaitwait!

Are you really the Kéven from that video!?!?!

Awaille Kéven ostie, continue comme ça.

Jee 07-22-2013 11:47 AM

Yes, yes he is.

jpchabby 07-23-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jee (Post 69481409)
Yes, yes he is.

ya gotta be kidding right?

overlords 07-23-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpchabby (Post 69527199)
ya gotta be kidding right?

With a join date of 2006, you can't tell me you haven't learned that Jee almost never makes sarcastic or jokey posts.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.