HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Florida tickets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1474275)

ReppingMTL 07-23-2013 01:19 PM

Florida tickets
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just found this online, crazy how tickets vary in different cities.
That's a little less than $300 for the season.

I spend more money at Timmies before a game lol

overlords 07-23-2013 01:31 PM

Was it florida or tampa who once had that promotion where if you rode your bike to the stadium you got free tickets and food?

Price My Man Crush 07-23-2013 01:33 PM

Damn, why I'm not an american living in Florida...:cry:

BigDaddyLurch 07-23-2013 01:39 PM

THIS is why Florida shouldn't have a damn team...move them to Quebec City and get it over with...;)

Cyclones Rock 07-23-2013 01:45 PM

A buddy of mine went to a game down in Florida a few years ago and paid $17 for a ticket, parking and a $10 gas card. You can't find deals like that in the lowest minor hockey leagues.

Quebec City should be the Panthers destination.

habby1197 07-23-2013 02:01 PM

I'm a Habs season ticket holder... I have 4 seats, 2 in the Blue (403) Also two in the Reds (121)... I go to games in the Blue, and give the Reds to clients.... Just bought a pair of season tickets for the Panthers...

I had to do it, I'm in florida for Christmas, and maybe spring break...

Two free jerseys, free parking and 50$ two duffys sports bar?

all for 7$ a game.

616$ plus 5$ service charge later I have a pair of tickets to 44 panther games!

Dagistitsyn 07-23-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habby1197 (Post 69529085)
I'm a Habs season ticket holder... I have 4 seats, 2 in the Blue (403) Also two in the Reds (121)... I go to games in the Blue, and give the Reds to clients.... Just bought a pair of season tickets for the Panthers...

I had to do it, I'm in florida for Christmas, and maybe spring break...

Two free jerseys, free parking and 50$ two duffys sports bar?

all for 7$ a game.

616$ plus 5$ service charge later I have a pair of tickets to 44 panther games!

What the hell are ya gunna do with 44 Panthers tickets? :laugh:

So jealous you have season tickets in Montreal.

overlords 07-23-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn (Post 69529399)
What the hell are ya gunna do with 44 Panthers tickets? Lol.

Burn them for heat?

Habs 4 Life 07-23-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn (Post 69529399)
What the hell are ya gunna do with 44 Panthers tickets? Lol.

You put them on Ebay. Even if he get's 20$ a pair, he makes his money back and more!!

BigDaddyLurch 07-23-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 69529497)
You put them on Ebay. Even if he get's 20$ a pair, he makes his money back and more!!

Are there even 44 Panthers fans out there to buy them??...do they really exist??...;)

Dagistitsyn 07-23-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 69529497)
You put them on Ebay. Even if he get's 20$ a pair, he makes his money back and more!!

Only problem with that is, theres a TON of other seats to pick from for face value. Not like Florida sells many tickets, why go on Ebay for them? lol

Goalchenyuk87 07-23-2013 02:34 PM

Makes me want to go to Florida for vacation+ hockey game.

buddahsmoka1 07-23-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn (Post 69530103)
Only problem with that is, theres a TON of other seats to pick from for face value. Not like Florida sells many tickets, why go on Ebay for them? lol

No kidding.

Why would someone pay the fees, take the risk, and associate with the hassle of ebay when they can just get them directly from the team's website before the game? Or hell, just buy them at the door.

habby1197 07-23-2013 02:38 PM

Yeah, I'll go down for a few games, maybe see 5 or 6... They told me they have a charity I can donate games to also...

If anyone here will be down for a game and wants a pair let me know, my treat. LOL :)

overlords 07-23-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 (Post 69530633)
No kidding.

Why would someone pay the fees, take the risk, and associate with the hassle of ebay when they can just get them directly from the team's website before the game? Or hell, just buy them at the door.

Or pick them up off the ground.

buddahsmoka1 07-23-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 69530835)
Or pick them up off the ground.

Or just walk right in.:laugh:

Theosis 07-23-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 (Post 69530889)
Or just walk right in.:laugh:

Wouldn't surprise me if after the game starts, they start letting people go in for free just to try and fill up the stadium :laugh:

ThaDevilGirl 07-23-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theosis (Post 69532373)
Wouldn't surprise me if after the game starts, they start letting people go in for free just to try and fill up the stadium :laugh:

Sunrise is a hole. People would rather go to the shopping mall across the street.

68 07-23-2013 04:20 PM

I remember when I went to Florida with my brother. We got a pair of tickets for 6$ on stubhub. Then we parked our car for free at a shopping mall right near the arena and some guys wanted to give us tickets for free. I don't know what the **** the people in Florida are doing...

LeHab 07-23-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habby1197 (Post 69530667)
Yeah, I'll go down for a few games, maybe see 5 or 6... They told me they have a charity I can donate games to also...

If anyone here will be down for a game and wants a pair let me know, my treat. LOL :)

http://www.cavemag.com/my-year-as-a-...ticket-holder/

You should read this guy story.

Habiton 07-23-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persh (Post 69537835)

Thanks for the link, great read!

BLONG7 07-23-2013 06:27 PM

Unbelievable how cheap the FLA tickets are...the canucks that go down there and spend the winters are probably the one's at the hockey games, absolutely loving it!!

Meanwhile, in cities like TO and Montreal the fans have to pay through the nose, big time...:shakehead Supply vs demand is a nasty reality in some markets...

Pat Paeplow 07-23-2013 06:33 PM

season tickets for their AHL affiliate, the San Antonio Rampage are actually more expensive, $390. That must be unprecedented

BLONG7 07-23-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dopamine Fiend (Post 69539497)
season tickets for their AHL affiliate, the San Antonio Rampage are actually more expensive, $390. That must be unprecedented

Makes you wonder how long the NHL will stay in Sunrise?

LeHab 07-23-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7 (Post 69539331)
Unbelievable how cheap the FLA tickets are...the canucks that go down there and spend the winters are probably the one's at the hockey games, absolutely loving it!!

Meanwhile, in cities like TO and Montreal the fans have to pay through the nose, big time...:shakehead Supply vs demand is a nasty reality in some markets...

Expos used to have $5 tickets in the bleachers plus the occasional Hot Dog for 1$ events. Good times...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.