HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2013-2014 Season Tickets (Rules in Post #1) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1478829)

overlords 08-01-2013 11:03 AM

2013-2014 Season Tickets (Rules in Post #1)
 
The rules for selling or advertising your tickets on this board are as follows:

1) Clearly state the amount of tickets, type of tickets, seating etc.

2) Every post advertising tickets MUST have the original ticket price included in the post. NO markups are allowed.

3) Any post which lacks a price or fails to list the correct original ticket price will be deleted. Repeat offenses will result in infractions and threadbans.

4) Please do not repeat/spam your listing.

DenverHabsFan 08-01-2013 11:10 AM

Moving over to the new thread. Thanks all for the tips.

Worst case, I'll be at the Nov 2nd game here in Denver. Probably will cost me $99 plus free meals and drinks for all four of us. :laugh:

Really want to go to the Bell, though. Pepsi Center is so boring. :rant:

bamboo 08-01-2013 11:58 AM

Hello,

I am a season ticket holder in the Greys (Section 325). I won't be able to go to all of my weeknight games. Anyone interested in buying 4-5 games at once? Face value for each pair is $127.

Please message me if you are interested. Obviously I won't have my tickets until September so we can meet then.

Thanks

roy munson 08-01-2013 01:16 PM

Are we there yet?? :laugh: I've been having some ideas for this season's GDTs and I got them into Photoshop. It turns out I already have one ready... I don't want to be 'that guy', but could it be possible to get the october 1st game once the schedule is up?

Anksun 08-01-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverHabsFan (Post 69832125)
Moving over to the new thread. Thanks all for the tips.

Worst case, I'll be at the Nov 2nd game here in Denver. Probably will cost me $99 plus free meals and drinks for all four of us. :laugh:

Really want to go to the Bell, though. Pepsi Center is so boring. :rant:

Continuying from the other thread: No the posters arent been sarcastic. From my personnal experience, getting more than a single ticket for a Saturday Leafs game is extremely optimistic. Good luck ;)

Youngstown 08-03-2013 01:44 AM

Habs' official answer
 
I emailed the Habs about it, their response was as follows:

Quote:

There is a purchase limit of 4 tickets per person for a maximum of 1 order. That means that you won't be able to buy for two different games in one order. It is one game per order and one order per client.

Our waiting room will open at 9:30am and you will then be able to register before the on-sale starts at 10am. The process in the virtual waiting room is based on random picks. The order is determined by a draw. Because there is not enough tickets available for the demand, our goal is to make sure that the selling process of the Canadiens tickets is the fairest in order to give everyone an equal chance.


teesside bull 08-06-2013 07:47 AM

Pre season tickets
 
I am coming over to Montreal from the uk and i am hoping to watch the pre-season game against the Sabres on sept 15,will it be easy to purchase via the Habs waiting room and what is the best time to log on.
Do the pre-season games usually sell out.
Also is it easy to get 2 seats together.

Pierre Dagenais 08-06-2013 08:51 AM

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633


2013-14 Season

5 Pre-season games on-sale: Saturday, August 31 at 10:00 a.m.

I'd say it will be pretty easy to get tickets for a preseason game. 2 seats next to each other won't be a problem.

bamboo 08-06-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teesside bull (Post 69966731)
I am coming over to Montreal from the uk and i am hoping to watch the pre-season game against the Sabres on sept 15,will it be easy to purchase via the Habs waiting room and what is the best time to log on.
Do the pre-season games usually sell out.
Also is it easy to get 2 seats together.

I am a season ticket holder and I usually don't go to all the preseason games. If you don't mind sitting in the Greys, I can sell you a pair at below face value. PM if you are interested.

cedouimet 08-06-2013 11:50 AM

I usually buy mine on ebay for 20 $/pair in gray

cedouimet 08-06-2013 12:35 PM

I usually buy mine on ebay for 20 $/pair in gray

Clumsyhab 08-06-2013 01:43 PM

I'm also a season tix holder and will be selling my greys (321a and 321c) for 50$/pair, which is almost 2 for 1.

Anksun 08-06-2013 02:15 PM

Pre-Season tickets are easy to find, make up your mind on which tickets you want to search for them. You're in no rush at all.

Analyzer 08-06-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedouimet (Post 69971471)
I usually buy mine on ebay for 20 $/pair in gray

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedouimet (Post 69972759)
I usually buy mine on ebay for 20 $/pair in gray

That's one of the longer times between double posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab (Post 69974789)
I'm also a season tix holder and will be selling my greys (321a and 321c) for 50$/pair, which is almost 2 for 1.

Are you keeping 321b for yourself and just want to be surrounded by hfers ?

Are pre-season games cheaper than regular season ? I know Ottawa keeps theirs the same.

Emerz 08-06-2013 06:19 PM

Hey, I was planning on going to Montreal in December to see my first NHL game, I was wondering which section the visiting teams entrance is in. From looking at the little seat map on canadiens site, it looks like section 124 possibly, is that right?

Thanks for any help. :)

JMMR 08-08-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerz (Post 69983499)
Hey, I was planning on going to Montreal in December to see my first NHL game, I was wondering which section the visiting teams entrance is in. From looking at the little seat map on canadiens site, it looks like section 124 possibly, is that right?

Thanks for any help. :)

Entrance 114
Bench 101/124

Emerz 08-08-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 70036563)
Entrance 114
Bench 101/124

Thanks, looks like section 114 it will be.

Emerz 08-09-2013 05:55 AM

One more question, would you have to sit in the prestige section of 114 to give them high fives on the way in/out and stuff or would you be able to do that from the red section as well? The ticket price isn't very much but the view from the red section might be better so I was just wondering.

BLONG7 08-17-2013 11:07 AM

Regarding tix and the Habs website, there is a adult fan club you can join for 129.00 and it states you have guaranteed access to tickets? Any one know what this means, exactly? Would it mean access to just certain games, or all? Wold it help to join this club before the single seat tix go on sale for Sept 7th?
Just curious...:help:

Dagistitsyn 08-17-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7 (Post 70285205)
Regarding tix and the Habs website, there is a adult fan club you can join for 129.00 and it states you have guaranteed access to tickets? Any one know what this means, exactly? Would it mean access to just certain games, or all? Wold it help to join this club before the single seat tix go on sale for Sept 7th?
Just curious...:help:

It gives you guaranteed access to purchase 2 tickets to 1 game, 3 days before they go on sale on the website.

I jumped the gun and grabbed 2 tickets for the home opener off stubhub 2 days before this offer came out. Signed up for it and Im going to try to get better seats at face value and then attempt to get my money back on the ones I purchased from StubHub. If that plan fails Im going to try to grab some good seats for the Philly game.

Emerz 08-17-2013 12:54 PM

Does anyone have any opinion on if it would be cheaper to buy the adult fanzone package to get tickets to the bruins game on December 5th?

I guess what I mean is, would lower bowl tickets to that game be $60 over face value on secondary markets like StubHub? Hoping someone would have some insight in to the prices for a bruins game as I've never been to an NHL game before and not sure what the markup for a rivalry game would be.

Thanks for any help! =]

BLONG7 08-17-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn (Post 70286871)
It gives you guaranteed access to purchase 2 tickets to 1 game, 3 days before they go on sale on the website.

I jumped the gun and grabbed 2 tickets for the home opener off stubhub 2 days before this offer came out. Signed up for it and Im going to try to get better seats at face value and then attempt to get my money back on the ones I purchased from StubHub. If that plan fails Im going to try to grab some good seats for the Philly game.

Thanks for the info!! Good to know...

ottawahabs 08-18-2013 07:37 PM

I'm seeing tickets for preseason games on sale on stubhub although the official Montreal Canadiens website seems to indicate that those tickets have not been made available for sale yet. Is there some alternative way those tickets could have been purchased by the sellers or should i be concerned that it could be a scam?

Lars Mon Amour 08-18-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawahabs (Post 70316525)
I'm seeing tickets for preseason games on sale on stubhub although the official Montreal Canadiens website seems to indicate that those tickets have not been made available for sale yet. Is there some alternative way those tickets could have been purchased by the sellers or should i be concerned that it could be a scam?

You gave me a good laugh. :laugh:
Dude, these people selling the tickets on StubHub are season tickets holder. They aren't scammers.

Catz 08-19-2013 09:25 AM

If I get picked early enough on sept 7 will I beable to get 2 tickets in the reds to the nov30 game vs the leafs or are all the reds sold to season ticket holders?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.