HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Grebshkov and Brown (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=14861)

Qubax 09-27-2003 04:32 PM

Grebshkov and Brown

Is Grebshkov still hurt..? Is he going to play anywhere this year..? In NOrth America...?

Willl Brown make this team this year..? I hear he's doing good...What are his chances...?

Qubax 09-29-2003 11:11 AM

Anybody.... :dazzle:

Malakian#13 09-29-2003 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qubax
Anybody.... :dazzle:

not sure on grebs ... I would say Brown has about a 50/50 shot to play the max games before he can return to junior . (is it 10 games :dunno: )

Frolov 6'3 09-29-2003 11:41 AM

Grebeshkov has a deep brone bruise on his arm and will likely start the season in Manchester.

Brown hasn't even a contract yet. The Kings could sign him, let him play in 10 games and then they could see if he is NHL ready. If this isn't the case they can send him back to the OHL.

David A. Rainer 09-29-2003 01:34 PM

I think Brown is going back the Guelph. I think the Kings are just giving him a good long look like they did with Kanko last season before sending him back. There are some good forwards in Manchester to waste an extra (expense-free for the Kings) year of eligibility in juniors on Brown.

Don't know about Grebs. I thought (and was hoping) he'd make the team until he went down with the injury.

Herby 09-29-2003 02:29 PM

I think with the injury questions, the Kings will keep Brown for the 10 games (assuming a contract is signed). Brown turns 19 in about a month, so he is a year older than most of the other 03 picks.

10 games into the season we should know more on Allison and Deadmarsh + get Cammy back. If all goes well with those 3, Brown will be demoted (unless he really lights it up)

Qubax 09-30-2003 08:29 AM

Hmmm interesting......And with Grebs you thihnk he if plays really well in Manchester he could get a call up this year...?

Grebs could run a PP better then most Kings defenceman now don't you think?

I figure once he's healthy he derserves a shot./...Thanks

IGM 09-30-2003 09:24 AM

I still think that Dgreb will start the season with the big club. He is a great young D man and has looked really good when he has been able to play.

TubbyTerrion* 09-30-2003 09:50 AM

Grebeshkov will most likely have to go to Manchester for "conditioning" as he arrived in North America with a deep bone bruise on his forearm and played one rookie game before having to shut it down. That was about a month ago and he is still not cleared for contact. There's pretty much no way the Kings are going to throw him into the NHL fire without some sort of preparation. He will certainly be up with the big club at some point, but unless a miracle happens this week, he's gotta play some games in the A.

IGM 09-30-2003 09:55 AM

Well know for sure pretty quick.