HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Northern Europe (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   This is my board. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=148892)

zoidberg 06-30-2005 06:08 PM

This is my board.
 
That's right.

Zoidberg > Northern Europe.

Diaboli 07-01-2005 03:48 AM

Man, you must be a pretty big fatso! :amazed:

tml_4ever 07-02-2005 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoidberg
That's right.

Zoidberg > Northern Europe.

how was your canoe trip, old timer?

Tiki 07-09-2005 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoidberg
That's right.

Zoidberg > Northern Europe.

Your over rated

ALF AmericanLionsFan 07-09-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoidberg
That's right.

Zoidberg > Northern Europe.

How in the world do you have that many posts???? :confused:

12# Peter Bondra 07-09-2005 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
How in the world do you have that many posts???? :confused:

He doesnt. He cant have 875 posts per day.

Its a glitch I guess.

FearTheFlyers 07-10-2005 10:14 PM

Wow, Zoidberg Returns.

Wild Thing 07-11-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tml_4ever
how was your canoe trip, old timer?

Soooooeeeeeeee.......

Inertiatic 07-12-2005 01:39 AM

Let the fun begin..

PredsFan77* 07-14-2005 11:29 PM

Hack the planet!!!!!!!!!!

Moon Man* 07-15-2005 12:31 PM

This thread is now property of Hutz Nutz.

All aboard!

Tiki 07-15-2005 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewfieJesus
This thread is now property of Hutz Nutz.

All aboard!

Is this the new Lounge? Kinda cramped in here.

X0X0A0 07-15-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiki
Is this the new Lounge? Kinda cramped in here.

You're locking down Northern Europe?

PredsFan77* 07-15-2005 04:00 PM

I locked down the world, *****es. All hail Martin Erat!

Moon Man* 07-15-2005 04:52 PM

http://freedomoye.ytmnd.com/

PredsFan77* 07-15-2005 04:59 PM

I guess I'm going to hang out in here for a few weeks, I am not fit for the outside world and I am already upping my warning points at an alarming rate. So...how about that Iceland hockey team, eh? Gordon Bombay really told them what's up.

X0X0A0 07-15-2005 05:32 PM

Gunnar Stahl over Crosby for #1 pick.


Hey predfan77, when are Tony Kornheiser and Wilbon comming back? Whitlock and Mariotti suck.

Oil_slick9416* 07-15-2005 05:32 PM

so this is the new lounge?

X0X0A0 07-15-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oil_slick9416
so this is the new lounge?

No, this board is used to discuss northern europe.

Tiki 07-15-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick
No, this board is used to discuss northern europe.

I'd hit it.

Oil_slick9416* 07-15-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick
No, this board is used to discuss northern europe.


i want the lounge back. sure talking about hockey is nice and all but there really isn't much to talk about now, no one knows anything about the new cba yet, its just the same old arguements that people have been having all year. and the lounge was and is THE place to kill time.

Moon Man* 07-15-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oil_slick9416
i want the lounge back. sure talking about hockey is nice and all but there really isn't much to talk about now, no one knows anything about the new cba yet, its just the same old arguements that people have been having all year. and the lounge was and is THE place to kill time.

Traffic will be spiking for the rest of the month. It's understandable.

The only problem is i want an update on that guy who got caught by his girlfriends dad.

Man, this feels like 4 or 5 of us crawled into a 1950's bomb shelter or something.

Oil_slick9416* 07-15-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewfieJesus
Traffic will be spiking for the rest of the month. It's understandable.

The only problem is i want an update on that guy who got caught by his girlfriends dad.

Man, this feels like 4 or 5 of us crawled into a 1950's bomb shelter or something.

well they could close these boardsm they are almost useless and close the other non hockey forums as well and keep the lounge afloat. and yes, this is VERY sad using the northen europe board in this way

Moon Man* 07-15-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oil_slick9416
well they could close these boardsm they are almost useless and close the other non hockey forums as well and keep the lounge afloat. and yes, this is VERY sad using the northen europe board in this way

Still, the lounge attracts alot of non-hockey posting traffic (me for example... I've kept my posting percentage at 1% outside the lounge... way too much hearsay, conjecture, postulating and and pettiness for my taste) and it also takes up valued server space... especially with the popularity of polls about everything under the sun...

Man... OK, Northern Europe... Hank von Helvete would be a boon on left wing, I wonder what NHL scouts think of him?

Oil_slick9416* 07-15-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewfieJesus
Still, the lounge attracts alot of non-hockey posting traffic (me for example... I've kept my posting percentage at 1% outside the lounge... way too much hearsay, conjecture, postulating and and pettiness for my taste) and it also takes up valued server space... especially with the popularity of polls about everything under the sun...

Man... OK, Northern Europe... Hank von Helvete would be a boon on left wing, I wonder what NHL scouts think of him?


how about that Chris Bartolone i hear hes a really good offensive defenseman.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.