HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Daniel Brière on tout le monde en parle (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1502393)

TommyHabs 09-23-2013 08:45 AM

Daniel Brière on tout le monde en parle

Really like his interview. He said all the right things. Ma favorite part is when Guy A. Lepage read a quote from Tanner Glass and Danny answers that he doesn't know Glass and think he is not an Nhl player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy-WIPk-Jdo

MonkeyBusiness 09-23-2013 09:18 AM

The introduction is cringe worthy.

Jee 09-23-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness (Post 71447613)

The whole interview was kinda cringe worthy...

Guy A. Lepage's jokes were God awful.

Honestly, Gérard Bouchard did a better job at interviewing Brière than Lepage.

Uber Coca 09-23-2013 09:28 AM

He sure looks comfortable out there. Well-Spoken, I'm sure Réjean fell hard for Danny yesterday.

White Spy 09-23-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness (Post 71447613)

Wow! That's putting it lightly. Danniiiellll :laugh:

Jigger77 09-23-2013 09:34 AM

Yeah that intro was something else. :laugh:

Rest was good though, I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

JayKing 09-23-2013 09:42 AM

Kind of boring interview. Briere doesn't want to say anything and Guy A being kinda awkward the whole time.

Shaby23 09-23-2013 10:49 AM

I watched 1 minute and i couldn't do it. Too much for me :laugh:

MonkeyBusiness 09-23-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHabs (Post 71446667)
Really like his interview. He said all the right things. Ma favorite part is when Guy A. Lepage read a quote from Tanner Glass and Danny answers that he doesn't know Glass and think he is not an Nhl player.

Made it even more awkward when they didn't get that Danny was joking, terrible interview. I honestly didn't even know this show existed.

PricePkPatch 09-23-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness (Post 71451177)
Made it even more awkward when they didn't get that Danny was joking, terrible interview. I honestly didn't even know this show existed.

Man, how much cut-off from Quebec society are you? everyone in Quebec knows about TLMEP, a show that has been on the air for.. nearly 6, 7 years?!

MonkeyBusiness 09-23-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PricePkPatch (Post 71451401)
Man, how much cut-off from Quebec society are you? everyone in Quebec knows about TLMEP, a show that has been on the air for.. nearly 6, 7 years?!

I guess that's not a bad thing considering what I just witnessed.

Seb 09-23-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

10 years actually

Burke the Legend 09-23-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

it's just a low budget talk show man, get over yourself.

Seb 09-23-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burke the Legend (Post 71451761)

It's one of the most watched show in Québec. It's far from being low budget.

PricePkPatch 09-23-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

I don't really watch it, that's not the point.

The point is that anyone living in Montreal who hasn't even HEARD of that show... is effectively completely cut-off from the society they are supposed to live in. "Two Solitudes" incarnate.

If you never heard of TLMEP, you have no idea how the greater majority of the Habs fanbase think; as you are completely cut-off from that part of society.

Adriatic 09-23-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Definitely not low budget.

MonkeyBusiness 09-23-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PricePkPatch (Post 71452355)
I don't really watch it, that's not the point.

The point is that anyone living in Montreal who hasn't even HEARD of that show... is effectively completely cut-off from the society they are supposed to live in. "Two Solitudes" incarnate.

If you never heard of TLMEP, you have no idea how the greater majority of the Habs fanbase think; as you are completely cut-off from that part of society.

I don't live in Montreal, plus no one I've ever known has come up to me to talk about this show. Combine that with the fact that I only watch english tv shows and habs game on RDS. No I've never heard of it, that doesn't mean I'm cut-off form society. Don't try to make assumptions of some person you know nothing about on the internet.
After watching this **** for the first time I'm actually glad I never known about it.

peate 09-23-2013 11:38 AM

It can be interesting, controversial and corny all at the same time. Depending on the guest list, it's usually worth a look, but it's not low budget. My brother was in the audience a few years back and he really enjoyed it, goes on for about 4 hours or more, lots of off camera antics.

PricePkPatch 09-23-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness (Post 71452695)
I don't live in Montreal, plus no one I've ever known has come up to me to talk about this show. Combine that with the fact that I only watch english tv shows and habs game on RDS. No I've never heard of it, that doesn't mean I'm cut-off form society. Don't try to make assumptions of some person you know nothing about on the internet.
After watching this **** for the first time I'm actually glad I never known about it.

Ah, if you live outside Quebec, then it's understandable that you haven't heard of it; obviously.

My bad. I just assumed you were one of those people who just refuse to even integrate with the society they live in.

ChoseLa 09-23-2013 11:43 AM

The show is not about Lepage, he's awfully bad, it's about the guests asking each others questions and confronting each others. So there's like one good show out of five but when it's good it's pretty good and when the panel guests sucks it's very bad.

I'm pretty sure this is the talk show with the biggest budget in Canada.

YoussefianK 09-23-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PricePkPatch (Post 71452811)
Ah, if you live outside Quebec, then it's understandable that you haven't heard of it; obviously.

My bad. I just assumed you were one of those people who just refuse to even integrate with the society they live in.

Been lurking a long time on these boards, and the first rule is:
Do never assume.

Can it be that hard?:help:

Adriatic 09-23-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness (Post 71452695)

If you live anywhere in Quebec you are definitely a little cut off if you have never heard of TLMEP, that's just a fact.

Ohashi_Jouzu 09-23-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adriatic (Post 71452569)
Definitely not low budget.

Just low quality.

PricePkPatch 09-23-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoussefianK (Post 71452989)
Been lurking a long time on these boards, and the first rule is:
Do never assume.

Can it be that hard?:help:

It's a very, very good rule. I try to follow it myself, but I think I've made my case about my non-perfection quite clear :laugh:

PricePkPatch 09-23-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu (Post 71453287)
Just low quality.

That's subjective. Some shows are very good, some are kind of bad. At least, when I watched it, years ago.