HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Just made it official (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1502473)

THEKingsFanInRI 09-23-2013 11:09 AM

Just made it official
 
I will be doing the New York Triple with the Kings in November...

Islanders 11/14
Devils 11/15
Rangers 11/17

:handclap::yo:

Butch 19 09-23-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingsFanInRI (Post 71451527)
I will be doing the New York Triple with the Kings in November...

Islanders 11/14
Devils 11/15
Rangers 11/17

:handclap::yo:

Nice! I would love to do a Kings east coast road trip someday.

You have the advantage of the opponent cities being much closer together than we have out here... (well, I can't count ponda since I live 5 miles from there, but I hate everything about going there - well, except seeing the Kings)

THEKingsFanInRI 09-23-2013 11:19 PM

It is a nice luxury to be sure. Still weighing the option of going to Philly in March (about 5 hours)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butch 19 (Post 71490395)
Nice! I would love to do a Kings east coast road trip someday.

You have the advantage of the opponent cities being much closer together than we have out here... (well, I can't count ponda since I live 5 miles from there, but I hate everything about going there - well, except seeing the Kings)


Gentle Ben Kenobi 09-23-2013 11:43 PM

Send me some pizza

THEKingsFanInRI 09-24-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dingo (Post 71492527)
Send me some pizza

Pepperoni and baby? :D

Gentle Ben Kenobi 09-24-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingsFanInRI (Post 71508393)
Pepperoni and baby? :D

Well played KFIR, well played :handclap:

MsWoof 09-24-2013 03:15 PM

That's awesome! However, I am really annoyed as I'll be in Vancouver from November 13-19 which means all these games will be on at 4:30 pacific time. I guess with the days getting shorter it will work because sundown is around 4:15 so I'll watch them on tv till the west coast games are on.

Herby 09-27-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dingo (Post 71492527)
Send me some pizza

I'll send you some pizza. Ours is better than NY's.

Gentle Ben Kenobi 09-27-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herby (Post 71637309)
I'll send you some pizza. Ours is better than NY's.

You had me at "I'll send you some pizza"

tsanuri 09-27-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herby (Post 71637309)
I'll send you some pizza. Ours is better than NY's.

I agree with you but those are fighting words to a New Yorker.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.