HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Russia (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Russian hockey disaster in Sochi 2014 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1505949)

Raptor1990 09-29-2013 06:30 AM

Russian hockey disaster in Sochi 2014
 
I hope that there will be very few KHL players or none at all.
Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOH6uRI6UpI

Almost 99% of KHL players are useless in Russian NT thats why.

Even russian U20 could play better.

Den 09-29-2013 07:27 AM

This one will be locked really quick...

Raptor1990 09-29-2013 07:36 AM

Why ? You think that someone really cares about critism of hyped-KHL ?

kp61c 09-29-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1990 (Post 71697771)
Why ? You think that someone really cares about critism of hyped-KHL ?

we need to be realistic here, while some criticism towards the khl is well deserved it's not like there're hordes of players to choose from the nhl. and that practice of late to invite players only because they play in the nhl is pretty lame too. i mean some hotheads praised loktionov to the heavens here before wc and he of course promptly was given a place in the first line alongside rads and kovy. some may remember how this panned out

Jussi 09-29-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp61c (Post 71701083)
we need to be realistic here, while some criticism towards the khl is well deserved it's not like there're hordes of players to choose from the nhl. and that practice of late to invite players only because they play in the nhl is pretty lame too. i mean some hotheads praised loktionov to the heavens here before wc and he of course promptly was given a place in the first line alongside rads and kovy. some may remember how this panned out

Yes, Russia failing at Worlds was all Loktionov's fault... :rolleyes:

kp61c 09-29-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jussi (Post 71701755)
Yes, Russia failing at Worlds was all Loktionov's fault... :rolleyes:

if you say so:laugh:
but while we are hallucinating it's not loktionov's fault, i mean he did'n invite himself to the wc, did he?

Raptor1990 09-29-2013 11:23 AM

Radulov and Kovalchoke sucks at NT level in recent 2-3 years a lot and about olympics level ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

See KHL "all-stars" fails like Zaripov and Zinoviev in 2010 Vancouver they did not even knew where is north and west in match against Canada.

I don`t see Russias NT future very bright.

Jussi 09-29-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kp61c (Post 71702595)
if you say so:laugh:
but while we are hallucinating it's not loktionov's fault, i mean he did'n invite himself to the wc, did he?

It's the other guys on the line (including the rest of team and coaching staff) that should bare the responsibility for the poor performances, not him.

Dynamo81 09-29-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1990 (Post 71697225)
I hope that there will be very few KHL players or none at all.

Horrible logic, Slovakia basically had the same amount of KHL Players at the last Olympics as Russia. In fact the Russia 2006 team had 8 RSL(KHL's predecessor) players and that did not stop them from making the SF.

2010 Olympics
Slovakia - 4th Place - 8 KHL Players + A player from the Slovak League

Russia - QF - 9 KHL Players

Russia at the 2006 Olympics had 8 local players
2006 Olympics
Russia - 4th Place - 8 RSL players (Won against Sweden, Canada, USA).

Maybe, just maybe it is not that much to do with picking players from the KHL but more to do with Russia having horrible team chemistry and weaker players?

I think Russia will miserably fail at the Olympics, getting a medal will be the equivalent to winning Gold.

stv11 09-30-2013 04:03 AM

Nothing good can come out of this.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.