HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How many points would Paccioretty get if he had a better centre? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1513311)

NateTheGr8 10-09-2013 08:46 PM

How many points would Paccioretty get if he had a better centre?
 
Personally I believe if he had a better, more creative centre who could feed him the puck more he would put up 80 points (in a full healthy season)

Price My Man Crush 10-09-2013 08:48 PM

Let him play with Eller and Galchenyuk. Put Gallagher with Plekanec and Bourque.

sharks9 10-09-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lars Mon Amour (Post 72304277)
Let him play with Eller and Galchenyuk. Put Gallagher with Plekanec and Bourque.

Which would leave Gionta-Desharnais-Briere. That line would be horrific.

Impossible Glory 10-09-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharks9 (Post 72304911)
Which would leave Gionta-Desharnais-Briere. That line would be horrific.

And that's an understatement.

Price My Man Crush 10-09-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharks9 (Post 72304911)
Which would leave Gionta-Desharnais-Briere. That line would be horrific.

No icetime for them. I don't give a ****. Desharnais is horrible, he really needs to go. Hopefully, one of the 17 scouts tonight at the game will be impressed by his play.

LyricalLyricist 10-09-2013 09:11 PM

Eller and Gallagher work good together.

I say make:

Pacioretty-Briere/Galchenyuk-Galchenyuk/Briere
Gionta-Eller-Gallagher
Desharnais-Plekanec-Bourque

Impossible Glory 10-09-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist (Post 72305723)
Eller and Gallagher work good together.

I say make:

Pacioretty-Briere/Galchenyuk-Galchenyuk/Briere
Gionta-Eller-Gallagher
Desharnais-Plekanec-Bourque

Not bad. But do you really want Desharnais facing top lines every game? Unless Eller's line get the tough defensive assignments.

SouthernHab 10-09-2013 09:53 PM

Therein needs to make some changes. There is no chemistry between Briere and Pacioretty. The Pleks line looks lost as well.

Put Pacioretty with Pleks and Bourque with DD and Briere

LyricalLyricist 10-09-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impossible Glory (Post 72307773)
Not bad. But do you really want Desharnais facing top lines every game? Unless Eller's line get the tough defensive assignments.

Y not? Plekanec and Bourque are two capable players.

The idea is to get DD out of his comfort zone. He can do better than this.

Habskrieg 10-09-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharks9 (Post 72304911)
Which would leave Gionta-Desharnais-Briere. That line would be horrific.

Bench them, play some Bulldogs instead. Problem solved.
:sarcasm:

Impossible Glory 10-09-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist (Post 72309259)
Y not? Plekanec and Bourque are two capable players.

The idea is to get DD out of his comfort zone. He can do better than this.

I guess we have nothing to lose, he can't be worst than he is now anyway.

Your lines are the most balanced I've seen yet, I hope Therrien is gonna at least try them.

Monctonscout 10-09-2013 10:14 PM

About 60...20-40-60 in 75 games.

Zephyr666 10-09-2013 11:16 PM

Depends on the center. Could be a ppg player if not more with Crosby.

60 - 70 points with a legit #1 center IMO.

malton 10-09-2013 11:20 PM

Leave Eller, Gallagher and Galchenyuk together.

Put pacs, pleks and rene together

dreamingofdrouin* 10-09-2013 11:29 PM

when gionta is gone...and briere is gone...and markov is making 3 million to play bottom line minutes and PP and bourque is on the third line with ryan oreily and mike mccarron and we have acquired a max talbot for the bottom line between prust and white, and the EGG line has completely hatched and plekanec has patches and a big mean lucic type sob on his right wing and tinordi and beaulieu are full developed and we've acquired a solid number 2 like a brent seabrook type...we will be contenders

Price My Man Crush 10-09-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamingofdrouin (Post 72317335)
when gionta is gone...and briere is gone...and markov is making 3 million to play bottom line minutes and PP and bourque is on the third line with ryan oreily and mike mccarron and we have acquired a max talbot for the bottom line between prust and white, and the EGG line has completely hatched and plekanec has patches and a big mean lucic type sob on his right wing and tinordi and beaulieu are full developed and we've acquired a solid number 2 like a brent seabrook type...we will be contenders

So...I'll see you in 4 years, fellows.

Rosso Scuderia 10-09-2013 11:31 PM

Not much cuz from what I heard here, he only have great chemistry with DD and DD alone. We should pair them together until the end of time. MaxPac is nothing with DD.

Noob616 10-10-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernHab (Post 72309187)
Therein needs to make some changes. There is no chemistry between Briere and Pacioretty. The Pleks line looks lost as well.

Put Pacioretty with Pleks and Bourque with DD and Briere

Like this idea. As much as DD needs Patches to get going, it's starting to get to the point where DD is just dragging down our best forward. Pleks and Pacioretty would be awesome, especially when you add Gionta it would just be such a fast line.

Habs 10-10-2013 12:07 AM

....but our awesome GM brought in Briere and Parros to fill the gaps! lol

Adriatic 10-10-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamingofdrouin (Post 72317335)
when gionta is gone...and briere is gone...and markov is making 3 million to play bottom line minutes and PP and bourque is on the third line with ryan oreily and mike mccarron and we have acquired a max talbot for the bottom line between prust and white, and the EGG line has completely hatched and plekanec has patches and a big mean lucic type sob on his right wing and tinordi and beaulieu are full developed and we've acquired a solid number 2 like a brent seabrook type...we will be contenders

:handclap:

Mr. Hab 10-10-2013 01:36 AM

IF Pacioretty ever plays with Galchenyuk or Eller...we won't be able to afford Pacioretty's next contract!!!!!!!!!!:amazed::sarcasm:


Pacioretty - Eller - Briere/Gallagher:amazed:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher/Briere:amazed:

WhiskeySeven 10-10-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharks9 (Post 72304911)
Which would leave Gionta-Desharnais-Briere. That line would be horrific.

A situation which is entirely Bergevin's fault. We don't have mobility in our top6 because of the buttload of smurfs and exploitation-only players.

Desharnais needs to play wing and Patches needs to play with either Eller or Pleks.

Stripper 10-10-2013 02:41 AM

Just change some lines...

Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher : stays the same..
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gionta/Briere
Bourque - Desharnais - Prust
Moen - Bournival - White

Bourne Endeavor 10-10-2013 04:36 AM

Pacioretty - Eller - Gionta
Desharnais - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Bourque - Plekanec - Briere

Rotate the third wheels (DD, Gionta, Briere) based on performance. It's time we start playing our future.

Pricenyuk 10-10-2013 11:08 AM

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Briere
Bournival-Plekanec-Gallagher
Gionta-Eller-Bourque
Moen-White-Prust
Parros (when healthy)

DD sits in the press box.

If things get bad, and you really want to switch things up. Might not be the best combos, but could be an interesting chemistry experiment against a struggling team. I know the EGG line is awesome, but if we're spiraling out of control we really have no choice but to break them up.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.