HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   DId anybody else have a Hockey Dream? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=151397)

Yizee* 07-15-2005 05:13 AM

DId anybody else have a Hockey Dream?

You can tell I'm so happy that hockey is back

last night I dreamt that the Redwings signed Mark Messier meaning I didnt have to see that old piece of crap in a Rangers uniform anymore - they also signed Eric Lindros too

As for the Rangers I missed the first period of their first game I didnt realize they were on and they were up 10-0! they were playing Columbus I think.... but anyways I am so happy to have my hockey back I cant wait to get nhl center ice and watch the Oilers and Rangers and others every night

DarthSather99 07-15-2005 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yizee
You can tell I'm so happy that hockey is back

last night I dreamt that the Redwings signed Mark Messier meaning I didnt have to see that old piece of crap in a Rangers uniform anymore - they also signed Eric Lindros too

As for the Rangers I missed the first period of their first game I didnt realize they were on and they were up 10-0! they were playing Columbus I think.... but anyways I am so happy to have my hockey back I cant wait to get nhl center ice and watch the Oilers and Rangers and others every night

so, did Crosby score 9 of the 10 goals?

Yizee* 07-15-2005 08:04 AM

well without Messier slowing them down who knows who scored the goals I think I got woken up and didnt get to finish the rest - but it was a great dream and I cant wait to see who the Rangers end up signing this summer and drafting too

patnyrnyg 07-15-2005 08:37 AM

No hockey dream, but I did have a back to school dream, well nightmare. Get those every summer, but they usually don't come until late August early September. No, I wasn't walking down the hallways naked or in my underwear.

DarthSather99 07-15-2005 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patnyrnyg
No hockey dream, but I did have a back to school dream, well nightmare. Get those every summer, but they usually don't come until late August early September. No, I wasn't walking down the hallways naked or in my underwear.

were you in the middle of taking a big test with absolutely no knowledge of anything on the subject?

patnyrnyg 07-15-2005 09:37 AM

No, I'm a teacher, had a dream I walked into my class for the first time and I was given a bunch of animals (not literally). A lot of teachers have these dreams in the summer.

nyrmessier011 07-15-2005 11:26 AM

i had a dream monday night. nyr had their first game, i dont know who they played, i never remember details like that...but they won 5-0...a rangers season opening win?!?!?!...i cant remember the last time that happened

Large_Farva* 07-15-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyrmessier011
a rangers season opening win?!?!?!...i cant remember the last time that happened

The 2002-2003 season