HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   HFNHL Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I am alive, in need of an AGM and i'm on my way to the USA! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1516945)

Chuzwazza 10-15-2013 02:03 AM

I am alive, in need of an AGM and i'm on my way to the USA!

Sorry guys,

Things have been. Crazy here and to be honest, my real world life has had to take priority over My fhl life.

Shocking I know, but alas it is true, so I'm looking for an AGM to help me handle the day to day side of things for a while, who can use it as a warm up for his own team when the opportunity arises..... Email me on jpitt@iinet.net.au

PLUS I'm hopping on a plane this Thurs and arriving in LA on the morning of the 18th. Will be in the USA for 6 weeks. Visiting LA, San Diego, San Fran, Chicago, NY, Pittsburgh and Vegas, plus I may have time to squeeze in somewhere else.

Anybody got any tips or pointers for me? :-)

Thanks - Josh

Ohio Jones 10-15-2013 08:31 AM

Good to hear you're still alive Josh - although I'm shocked - shocked! - to hear that real life is taking tour focus away from the HFNHL. Where are your priorities, man? ;)

Good luck with the AGM search - hopefully somebody who can help you ice a full roster! - and safe travels.

MatthewFlames 10-15-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuzwazza (Post 72621607)

Visiting LA

1. Visit Kershaw
2. Trade for Dion

Quote:

Anybody got any tips or pointers for me? :-)
3. Trade for Dion
4. When are you in LA? I am away in NYC this weekend - I'm back 22nd

Chuzwazza 10-16-2013 07:26 PM

I land at LAX on the 18th at 8am and am leaving the morning of the 20th. But I'm up and down california visiting schools for the next 2 weeks.

Let me know your dates and availability and we'll work something out. maybe finally hash out that deal you've been waiting for in person! ;-)

MatthewFlames 10-16-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuzwazza (Post 72732497)
I land at LAX on the 18th at 8am and am leaving the morning of the 20th. But I'm up and down california visiting schools for the next 2 weeks.

Let me know your dates and availability and we'll work something out. maybe finally hash out that deal you've been waiting for in person! ;-)

Alright - I will be in LA - no other travel plans at the moment set in stone though I will be in San Diego for a day end of next week - we'll work it out...

Chuzwazza 10-17-2013 09:02 AM

What day u in san Diego? That could work ;-)

MatthewFlames 10-17-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuzwazza (Post 72754029)
what day u in san diego? That could work ;-)

tbd.

Chuzwazza 10-19-2013 05:51 PM

Any further news?

MatthewFlames 10-19-2013 06:24 PM

I am back in LA on Monday afternoon. Have a meeting that evening that will determine my schedule for the week