HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bulldogs Update (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=15238)

Bob In Kitchener 09-29-2003 04:26 AM

Bulldogs Update

I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.

Hab at it 09-29-2003 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener
I was at the Bulldogs game last night.

Here are my observations about the players:

Jerome Marois-This was my first time seeing him. He played solid, scoring three goals and was voted first star of the game. I liked him.

Christian Larrivee-Played a good all round game. Was named player of the game. He needs seasoning, but you never know. Could be a future sleeper.

Marc-Andre Thinel-Nothing too much to say. He tries, but is too small and slight against the big guys.

Brent MacLellan-He is alright, but nothing to get too excited about. I will be surprised if we sign him.

Matt Shasby- I liked him a lot. He plays very well positionally and is very poised. He will be a good one.

Duncan Milroy-He was involved in the play. He cuts to the net and is not afraid to get his nose dirty. He is a couple years away from the NHL, but I believe he will make it.

Jozef Balej-My first time seeing him too. I was very impressed. Believe it or not, Jarvis has him killing penalties, so this can't hurt in his development. He has quick hands, explosive speed and gets involved.

Michel Bergevin-Robinson-Played a solid game with 38 saves, some of the spectacular kind. Who knows if he will stay, but, he was impressive.

Thanks for the report. It's good to get first hand info on how our prospects are coming along.

Brisebois 09-29-2003 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob In Kitchener

Just curious. Did they fit his entire name on the back of his jersey, or just Bergevin (like Boston did with Bergeron)?

Crusher20 09-29-2003 10:01 AM

when can i find the preseason schedule for the AHL and the Bulldogs?

Brisebois 09-29-2003 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusher20
when can i find the preseason schedule for the AHL and the Bulldogs?

here

Bob In Kitchener 09-29-2003 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisebois
Just curious. Did they fit his entire name on the back of his jersey, or just Bergevin (like Boston did with Bergeron)?

There weren't any names on the jerseys yet. It is a good question though.

I imagine they are waiting for the final roster to be set, before putting the names on the jerseys.

oli500 09-29-2003 03:12 PM

Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.

montreal 09-29-2003 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500
Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. Hey are you going to the bulldogs first season game october 13th. I got great seasons tickets for them. Row 5 section 108 behind the players bench.

hey I'll be 2 rows in front of you on Nov 1 and 2nd. 108, row 3 :handclap:

skidboot 09-29-2003 04:56 PM

Cheers Bob,
Thanks for the reply.

danboulie 09-30-2003 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500

Is there any way that you could post updates when possible on the Hab's prospects?
It would be greatly appreciated.

oli500 09-30-2003 05:01 AM

Quote:

Is there any way that you could post updates when possible on the Hab's prospects?

Thats what I plan to do.

biggie 09-30-2003 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=oli500]Hey another hab fan in the kitchener-waterloo area. Nice to know im not the only one urond here. /QUOTE]

I'm from cambridge so were like neighbours :rolly: