HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Any winners of jerseys at last night's silent auction? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1525303)

Nashville Transplant 10-27-2013 03:11 PM

Any winners of jerseys at last night's silent auction?
 
I really wanted the JONES, and put in a pretty substantial bid, but I guess it went for beaucoup bucks.

Just wondered if anyone here snagged one?

Predsboro 10-28-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nashville Transplant (Post 73334057)
I really wanted the JONES, and put in a pretty substantial bid, but I guess it went for beaucoup bucks.

Just wondered if anyone here snagged one?

I could never get through the line to even check them out without missing game action. In retrospect, maybe I should have just stood in line ...

Nashville Transplant 10-28-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predsboro (Post 73391521)
I could never get through the line to even check them out without missing game action. In retrospect, maybe I should have just stood in line ...

The whole line thing is ridiculous... I just go the back way and look at what I think is interesting... there's no line police :)

Marty Party 10-28-2013 04:17 PM

There's a line? Interesting, I've never noticed and just walked around looking at the items.

Drake744 10-29-2013 03:30 PM

Back at the end of the 06-07 season, I won a jersey through a trivia contest (at an O'Charley's Chill Out Party) that was signed by the whole team. Which, of course that team had the likes of Forsberg, Kariya, Vokoun, Sullivan, Hartnell, Arnott, Timonen, etc. I'm not really a collectible person though. I forget I even have it. Maybe I could sell it.....

Predsboro 10-29-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Party (Post 73398555)
There's a line? Interesting, I've never noticed and just walked around looking at the items.

typically the only time there is a line is on nights with jerseys from every player ... but it was slammed every time I passed by ...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.