HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Thoughts on Lehoux (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=152581)

Albi 07-20-2005 05:20 PM

Thoughts on Lehoux

If the rule changes open up the game, Yanick could really become a threat in the NHL, he has all the tools to be a top6.

I know he's unproven at NHL level, but last season he definitely turned the corner and he's just so talented. I can't wait to see him in Camp, I just hope AM will give him a chance.

McSorley 33 07-20-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albi
If the rule changes open up the game, Yanick could really become a threat in the NHL, he has all the tools to be a top6.

I know he's unproven at NHL level, but last season he definitely turned the corner and he's just so talented. I can't wait to see him in Camp, I just hope AM will give him a chance.

I already like what I hear about him and think that maybe this might be his break-out year. His numbers in the AHL can not be over looked!

:kings

Beauty, eh? 07-20-2005 05:33 PM

Has he completely healed from his injury?

KINGLEWOOD 07-20-2005 07:02 PM

I think as long as he's completely healed and his confidence is where it needs to be he has a very good shot at making the roster. That said I think Kings management is definetly keeping one spot open for Cammy or Lehoux if both can make the team that would be awesome. We would have a very good young team with, Brown, Frolov, Gleason, Cammy, and Lehoux. They just need to be surrounded with the right type of vets.

Face Wash 07-20-2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albi

It's not the rules that have to change, it's the referees that have to change... If they'd call the penalties that have always been on the books, Guys like Lehoux would be at a premium. It's up to the refs...

AnThGrt 07-21-2005 01:19 AM

Frolov - UFA - UFA
Camms - Lehoux - Brown
Luc - Conroy - Klatt

I wouldnt mind lines like that have the youth line =)

King Blazer 07-21-2005 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face Wash
It's not the rules that have to change, it's the referees that have to change... If they'd call the penalties that have always been on the books, Guys like Lehoux would be at a premium. It's up to the refs...

I'm not so sure that it's the "referees" that need to change so much as it's the League that has to change it's philosophy on the enforcement. If the League (BOG) wanted all the obstruction calls made, they would be made by the on-ice officials. It really is that simple.