HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   DDT: Bring Lindy back? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1532407)

Top 6 Spaling 11-06-2013 12:39 AM

Bring Lindy back?
 
Ben Bishop appears to be firmly cemented as Tampa's starter, and Lindback's iffy play this year (.86sv%) means he probably could be had a lot cheaper than we traded him for. Any interest in bringing the big guy to Smashville where he has had success in the past? How much would you give up?

dulzhok 11-06-2013 12:47 AM

Not a bad idea, but I don't see Tampa giving him to us for cheap... just cause what they gave up, though his value is less now.

But if they have interest in guys like Ellis, Bartley, Hendricks, etc... sure do it.

SeventyOneTN 11-06-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dulzhok (Post 73909787)
Not a bad idea, but I don't see Tampa giving him to us for cheap... just cause what they gave up, though his value is less now.

But if they have interest in guys like Ellis, Bartley, Hendricks, etc... sure do it.

I say give them a 7th (wasn't he drafted there?). Then we can pump him back up and get another 2nd for him.

Cashville 11-06-2013 08:56 AM

Yes! See quote under my username when he left.

PredsV82 11-06-2013 10:11 AM

It would be questionable to give up assets for a stopgap goalie when guys like bryzgalov and dipietro could be had for nothing.

Joe T Choker 11-06-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsV82 (Post 73918415)
It would be questionable to give up assets for a stopgap goalie when guys like bryzgalov and dipietro could be had for nothing.

Didn't Carolina sign Dipietro or was that purely an AHL Contract ?

PredsV82 11-06-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave is a killer (Post 73918467)
Didn't Carolina sign Dipietro or was that purely an AHL Contract ?

I believe it was ahl only


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.