HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   LA Kings 2005-2006 Schedule (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=155019)

GKJ 07-27-2005 12:15 PM

LA Kings 2005-2006 Schedule
 
October
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Oct 5 2005, Wed AWAY Stars 8:30 PM ET -
Oct 6 2005, Thu HOME Coyotes 10:30 PM ET -
Oct 9 2005, Sun HOME Wild 8:00 PM ET -
Oct 11 2005, Tue HOME Oilers 10:30 PM ET -
Oct 13 2005, Thu HOME Red Wings 10:30 PM ET -
Oct 16 2005, Sun HOME Blue Jackets 8:00 PM ET -
Oct 19 2005, Wed AWAY Avalanche 9:00 PM ET -
Oct 20 2005, Thu AWAY Stars 8:30 PM ET -
Oct 23 2005, Sun HOME Flames 10:30 PM ET -
Oct 25 2005, Tue HOME Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM ET -
Oct 28 2005, Fri HOME Sharks 10:30 PM ET -
Oct 29 2005, Sat HOME Blues 10:30 PM ET -

November
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Nov 2 2005, Wed AWAY Stars 8:30 PM ET -
Nov 3 2005, Thu AWAY Coyotes 8:00 PM ET -
Nov 5 2005, Sat HOME Predators 4:00 PM ET -
Nov 9 2005, Wed AWAY Red Wings 7:30 PM ET -
Nov 11 2005, Fri AWAY Blackhawks 8:30 PM ET -
Nov 13 2005, Sun AWAY Blue Jackets 5:00 PM ET -
Nov 15 2005, Tue AWAY Predators 8:00 PM ET -
Nov 17 2005, Thu HOME Canucks 10:30 PM ET -
Nov 19 2005, Sat HOME Avalanche 10:30 PM ET -
Nov 22 2005, Tue AWAY Blues 8:00 PM ET -
Nov 24 2005, Thu AWAY Predators 8:00 PM ET -
Nov 26 2005, Sat HOME Blackhawks 10:30 PM ET -
Nov 28 2005, Mon HOME Red Wings 10:30 PM ET -
Nov 30 2005, Wed AWAY Blackhawks 8:30 PM ET -

December
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Dec 2 2005, Fri AWAY Senators 7:30 PM ET -
Dec 3 2005, Sat AWAY Canadiens 7:00 PM ET -
Dec 6 2005, Tue AWAY Maple Leafs 7:30 PM ET -
Dec 8 2005, Thu HOME Hurricanes 10:30 PM ET -
Dec 10 2005, Sat HOME Panthers 4:00 PM ET -
Dec 14 2005, Wed HOME Capitals 10:30 PM ET -
Dec 16 2005, Fri AWAY Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM ET -
Dec 17 2005, Sat HOME Coyotes 10:30 PM ET -
Dec 19 2005, Mon AWAY Canucks 10:00 PM ET -
Dec 21 2005, Wed AWAY Flames 9:00 PM ET -
Dec 23 2005, Fri AWAY Oilers 9:00 PM ET -
Dec 26 2005, Mon HOME Sharks 10:30 PM ET -
Dec 28 2005, Wed AWAY Avalanche 9:00 PM ET -
Dec 29 2005, Thu AWAY Coyotes 8:00 PM ET -
Dec 31 2005, Sat AWAY Stars 8:00 PM ET -

January
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Jan 2 2006, Mon HOME Stars 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 5 2006, Thu HOME Coyotes 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 7 2006, Sat AWAY Sharks 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 9 2006, Mon AWAY Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 12 2006, Thu AWAY Bruins 7:00 PM ET -
Jan 14 2006, Sat AWAY Sabres 7:30 PM ET -
Jan 17 2006, Tue HOME Lightning 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 19 2006, Thu HOME Thrashers 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 21 2006, Sat HOME Sharks 6:00 PM ET -
Jan 23 2006, Mon HOME Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 24 2006, Tue AWAY Sharks 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 26 2006, Thu HOME Oilers 10:30 PM ET -
Jan 28 2006, Sat HOME Mighty Ducks 4:00 PM ET -
Jan 30 2006, Mon AWAY Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM ET -

February
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Feb 2 2006, Thu AWAY Coyotes 8:00 PM ET -
Feb 7 2006, Tue AWAY Wild 8:00 PM ET -
Feb 8 2006, Wed AWAY Blue Jackets 7:00 PM ET -
Feb 11 2006, Sat HOME Blackhawks 4:00 PM ET -
Feb 12 2006, Sun HOME Stars 4:00 PM ET -

March
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Mar 2 2006, Thu HOME Wild 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 4 2006, Sat HOME Blue Jackets 4:00 PM ET -
Mar 7 2006, Tue AWAY Wild 8:00 PM ET -
Mar 9 2006, Thu AWAY Red Wings 7:30 PM ET -
Mar 11 2006, Sat AWAY Blues 8:00 PM ET -
Mar 13 2006, Mon AWAY Sharks 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 14 2006, Tue HOME Coyotes 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 16 2006, Thu HOME Stars 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 18 2006, Sat HOME Blues 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 20 2006, Mon HOME Avalanche 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 25 2006, Sat HOME Predators 10:30 PM ET -
Mar 27 2006, Mon AWAY Canucks 10:00 PM ET -
Mar 29 2006, Wed AWAY Flames 9:00 PM ET -
Mar 30 2006, Thu AWAY Oilers 9:00 PM ET -

April
DATE H/A OPPONENT SCORE TIME NAT'L TV
Apr 1 2006, Sat HOME Stars 10:30 PM ET -
Apr 3 2006, Mon HOME Canucks 10:30 PM ET -
Apr 4 2006, Tue AWAY Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM ET -
Apr 6 2006, Thu HOME Sharks 10:30 PM ET -
Apr 8 2006, Sat HOME Mighty Ducks 6:00 PM ET -
Apr 13 2006, Thu AWAY Coyotes 9:00 PM ET -
Apr 15 2006, Sat HOME Flames 10:30 PM ET -
Apr 17 2006, Mon AWAY Sharks 10:30 PM ET -

Old Hickory 07-27-2005 12:20 PM

Odd schedule. Back to back games to start the season, Then a few days between games

King Blazer 07-27-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
Odd schedule. Back to back games to start the season, Then a few days between games

It will give them some time to get some guys in from Manchester... :shakehead

kingsforever 07-27-2005 12:25 PM

Can't wait to go see the kings play in ottawa on dec 2nd, then go to montreal for the game there on dec 3rd

GKJ 07-27-2005 12:30 PM

5 game home stands in October and March is nice

Old Hickory 07-27-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsandsensfan
Can't wait to go see the kings play in ottawa on dec 2nd, then go to montreal for the game there on dec 3rd

I know it's a new NHL, but the Kings always have great games against Ottawa, lots of goals, brawls and excitement.
Montreal always beats us.

Hopefully you can be our good luck charm

Face Wash 07-27-2005 01:02 PM

I don't think I've ever seen the Kings play a Saturday and a Sunday consecutively at home (Feb 11 & 12 before the Olympic Break) :amazed:

GKJ 07-27-2005 02:18 PM

Days of the Week:

Sunday: 5
Monday: 12
Tuesday: 11
Wednesday: 10
Thursday: 19
Friday: 5
Saturday: 20 (2 HNIC)

willywonka 07-27-2005 02:24 PM

No Penguins...no Lemieux, Crosby, Fleury, Malkin (possibly) :shakehead

No Flyers... no Carter, Richards, Primeau, Kapanan, Roenick etc. :shakehead

No Devils... no Brodeur, enough said :shakehead

No NYI... no Dipietro, Parrish, Kvasha :clap:

No NYR...no Jagr, Blackburn and whomever the accquire :dunno:


I will definitely miss out on seeing the Kings play the first three teams on this list whether here or away.

Face Wash 07-27-2005 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willywonka
No Penguins...no Lemieux, Crosby, Fleury, Malkin (possibly) :shakehead

No Flyers... no Carter, Richards, Primeau, Kapanan, Roenick etc. :shakehead

No Devils... no Brodeur, enough said :shakehead

No NYI... no Dipietro, Parrish, Kvasha :clap:

No NYR...no Jagr, Blackburn and whomever the accquire :dunno:


I will definitely miss out on seeing the Kings play the first three teams on this list whether here or away.

Yes, but.... I think this might be the easiest schedule from a travel standpoint the Kings have EVER had.

- The Kings will play 67% of their games in the Pacific Time Zone (55 out of 82 games)

- The have two actual 5-game homestands, but if you consider the Pond a theoretical home game (and from a travel standpoint, it really is a home game), they'll actually have three 5-game homestands (Dec. 8-17) along with three 4-game homestands.

- January they'll play 13 out of 15 games in the Pacific Time Zone including the first game in Feb (@PHO). The 2 games not in PST are in BOS and BUF and there are 3 days off before and after that measley 2-game east coaster.

- 15 of the final 17 games of the season are in the Pacific Time Zone

If the Kings can figure out a way to stay healthy (and that's a tall order I know), they'll be competitive from an energy standpoint going into the playoffs.

As a fan who wants to see this team a Cup worse than anything, I'm happy to sacrifice a few nice matchups for a more rested, energetic team in April, May and (hopefully) June.

Saprykin Fan 07-27-2005 03:22 PM

hey
 
so sweet kings play in edmonton on my birthday, delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!, cant wait till december 23 as well, i get free tickets yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belanger25 07-27-2005 03:26 PM

Looking at the schedule it seemed like there is a lot more Sunday games and Monday games at Staples. Or at least more then usual.

Fat Elvis 07-27-2005 04:07 PM

Time to get the 11gm pack once again, sec 214 :yo: . Damn it all if they stick us with some Monday and Sunday night games though. Travel from the deep OC makes for a late night and long work week. But it's hockey :jump:

GKJ 07-27-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willywonka
No Flyers... no Carter, Richards, Primeau, Kapanan, Roenick etc. :shakehead


I think I'm being punished for when I went to a Flyers/Kings game rooting for the Kings in my Norstrom jersey, my friend wore a Deadmarsh jersey. We figured we would root for the Kings because they needed the points more. Kings lost 5-0, Eric *** Chouinard 2 goals and beleive it or not Roman Cechmanek was given a standing ovation

Reaper45 07-27-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
I think I'm being punished for when I went to a Flyers/Kings game rooting for the Kings in my Norstrom jersey, my friend wore a Deadmarsh jersey. We figured we would root for the Kings because they needed the points more. Kings lost 5-0, Eric *** Chouinard 2 goals and beleive it or not Roman Cechmanek was given a standing ovation

Was that the game that Brennan absolutely demolished McAllister? Sure we lost but hell that made me feel ok about that loss.


At least the last game they played, the Kings beat the Flyers and Roman played flawlessly.

GKJ 07-27-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
Was that the game that Brennan absolutely demolished McAllister? Sure we lost but hell that made me feel ok about that loss.


At least the last game they played, the Kings beat the Flyers and Roman played flawlessly.


No I think you're thinking earlier that year when the Flyers were in LA and Kip fought Fedoruk I beleive to a draw, unless there is somehting i don't remember.

Mindcircus 07-27-2005 07:31 PM

...
 
No Penguin games? :cry:

McSorley 33 07-27-2005 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
No I think you're thinking earlier that year when the Flyers were in LA and Kip fought Fedoruk I beleive to a draw, unless there is somehting i don't remember.


No....I'm pretty sure Brennan fought and beat both Fedoruk and McAllister on the same night!



:kings

kingbrath 07-27-2005 09:06 PM

Kings play the Ducks 8 times throughout the season!

willywonka 07-27-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face Wash
Yes, but.... I think this might be the easiest schedule from a travel standpoint the Kings have EVER had.

- The Kings will play 67% of their games in the Pacific Time Zone (55 out of 82 games)

- The have two actual 5-game homestands, but if you consider the Pond a theoretical home game (and from a travel standpoint, it really is a home game), they'll actually have three 5-game homestands (Dec. 8-17) along with three 4-game homestands.

- January they'll play 13 out of 15 games in the Pacific Time Zone including the first game in Feb (@PHO). The 2 games not in PST are in BOS and BUF and there are 3 days off before and after that measley 2-game east coaster.

- 15 of the final 17 games of the season are in the Pacific Time Zone

If the Kings can figure out a way to stay healthy (and that's a tall order I know), they'll be competitive from an energy standpoint going into the playoffs.

As a fan who wants to see this team a Cup worse than anything, I'm happy to sacrifice a few nice matchups for a more rested, energetic team in April, May and (hopefully) June.

Great post!

5-Hole 07-28-2005 12:53 AM

Kings schedule
 
One very strange quirk: the Kings play all 4 games in Dallas before the Stars ever come out here. (last game in Dallas is 12/3 and first game at Staples is 1/2/06)

oh, and Phoenix is in the Mountain time zone. Right now they are the same time as us since Arizona doesn't do the Daylight Savings thing, but MST is one hour later than PST.

Face Wash 07-28-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5-Hole
oh, and Phoenix is in the Mountain time zone. Right now they are the same time as us since Arizona doesn't do the Daylight Savings thing, but MST is one hour later than PST.

Semantics... it's less than an hour plane ride... :teach:

TonySCV 07-28-2005 02:25 AM

Sunday *night* games? UGH!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.