HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Out of Town Thread LXXIII - All News & Talk from Around the League (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1554385)

Crimson Skorpion 12-06-2013 09:17 PM

The Out of Town Thread LXXIII - All News & Talk from Around the League
 
Last one hit 1,000.

Continue here.

Jack Bourdain 12-06-2013 09:24 PM

50 shots on Bernier last night. Never change Toronto.

Alexdaman 12-06-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain (Post 75676191)
50 shots on Bernier last night. Never change Toronto.

The inevitable fall of Leafs Nation. No way that their roster up front is worth a top 4 in the east.

Tyson 12-06-2013 09:43 PM

Watching the Ducks vs Hawks and it blows my mind how atrocious NHL officiating is.

Tyson 12-06-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexdaman (Post 75676661)
The inevitable fall of Leafs Nation. No way that their roster up front is worth a top 4 in the east.

In fairness to the Leafs, they are decimated with injuries to some key guys.

Tyson 12-06-2013 09:57 PM

Ducks won in a shootout offsets that disallowed goal call in to. Hockey gods made it right

FrontierPsyCHiatrist* 12-06-2013 10:11 PM

Erne concussed Drouin :( Hopefully it's not too serious, but it looked bad.

dutchy29 12-06-2013 11:43 PM

how does Carolina beat the Sharks right now? crazy

Doublechin 12-07-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrontierPsyCHiatrist (Post 75679433)
Erne concussed Drouin :( Hopefully it's not too serious, but it looked bad.

so ironic, Tampa fans are losing it

BlackStar 12-07-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doublechin (Post 75685001)
so ironic, Tampa fans are losing it

All three of them?

McSorleyStick 12-07-2013 01:32 AM

Damn Cory Perry sacrificing his body in front of the net.

#respect

Habaneros 12-07-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchy29 (Post 75683711)
how does Carolina beat the Sharks right now? crazy

you allow 3-4 goals in the 3rd period.. goona lose most every time..lol

Canes will make playoffs...so keep an eye on them...

Team_Spirit 12-07-2013 04:43 AM




macavoy 12-07-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team_Spirit (Post 75687685)

McKinnon was really slow on tapping that in, any slower and next time he won't be so lucky. Solid effort on him making the play and getting to the right spot though.

JLP 12-07-2013 09:18 AM

(HabsLinks ‏@HabsLinks)

Watch Habs pick Michael McCarron score ‘Happy Gilmore goal’ with double bank shot


Brainiac 12-07-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLP (Post 75690865)
(HabsLinks ‏@HabsLinks)

Watch Habs pick Michael McCarron score ‘Happy Gilmore goal’ with double bank shot

What the?

Mini-golf in the offseason, probably.

Analyzer 12-07-2013 10:30 AM

Seems likely that Rielly will be allowed to play for Team Canada.

Good news for Team Canada.

Monctonscout 12-07-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Analyzer (Post 75692639)
Seems likely that Rielly will be allowed to play for Team Canada.

Good news for Team Canada.

As long as he plays better than last year.

Habsawce 12-07-2013 11:11 AM

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to let Galchenyuk go play for team USA. Could be good experience for him to go and dominate kids his own age to boost his confidence a bit.

Ohashi_Jouzu 12-07-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macavoy (Post 75690025)
McKinnon was really slow on tapping that in, any slower and next time he won't be so lucky. Solid effort on him making the play and getting to the right spot though.

I'm kinda hoping this is sarcastic. He barely stopped that rebound in front of him before he got that shot off. Brodie was right there, and still didn't have time to simply spin around and get something in front of it. And mind you he could have been expecting a pass right to his stick, had to adjust to the fact that it was a rebound from a shot that came his way instead, and still executed no problem.

Alexdaman 12-07-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsawce (Post 75693945)
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to let Galchenyuk go play for team USA. Could be good experience for him to go and dominate kids his own age to boost his confidence a bit.

He's a pretty serious candidate for the olympics. After being one of the main reasons why the US won a bronze medal last year in the world championships, I wouldn't be surprised if they take him on the lineup in a bottom 6 role or call up.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=23098

habfan1968 12-07-2013 01:59 PM

Did not see what happened but looks like Rinaldo from Philly lost his mind in todays game. Kicking?

Davebo 12-07-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsawce (Post 75693945)
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to let Galchenyuk go play for team USA. Could be good experience for him to go and dominate kids his own age to boost his confidence a bit.

I was thinking that myself, but he's a pretty big part of our lineup. I've seen players come back from those tournaments fired up - I've also seen kids get injured there. That would suck...

Smoky Thompson 12-07-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team_Spirit (Post 75687685)

That skating...

EveryDay 12-07-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habfan1968 (Post 75701509)
Did not see what happened but looks like Rinaldo from Philly lost his mind in todays game. Kicking?

Its just nhl.com who just suck recently, they just make so many mistakes on the scoreboard..... Rinaldo was kick of the gmae for fighting and instigator.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.