HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Anyone have any extra or unwanted tickets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=15621)

LiquidClown 09-30-2003 08:57 AM

Anyone have any extra or unwanted tickets

for the game at MSG versus the Wings? My friend and I are thinking about heading up there for the game. He's a Wings fan and I'm obviously a Rags fan. It's our senior year of college and we have to do some crazy stuff sometime.

And a couple other quick questions..... can anyone reccomend a cheap place to stay that's semi close to MSG?

I'd love to get up there and hit up one of the drinking society meetings before hand.

Thanks for the info guys/gals.

Jackson Ranger 09-30-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidClown
for the game at MSG versus the Wings? My friend and I are thinking about heading up there for the game. He's a Wings fan and I'm obviously a Rags fan. It's our senior year of college and we have to do some crazy stuff sometime.

And a couple other quick questions..... can anyone reccomend a cheap place to stay that's semi close to MSG?

I'd love to get up there and hit up one of the drinking society meetings before hand.

Thanks for the info guys/gals.

I'm 50/50 right now if I am going. If I'm not, I'll let you know. The seats are in the 200 level, $65/seat, two seats.

Fletch 09-30-2003 10:38 AM

What's cheap?

in the City, I consider $175 and under to be cheap.

Melrose_Jr. 09-30-2003 10:48 AM

Quote:

You're going home in a body-bag LQ. ;)

You might see what the room rates are at Gramercy Park. Good location, reasonable city rates, ~$150+/-.

LiquidClown 10-01-2003 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
You're going home in a body-bag LQ. ;)

You might see what the room rates are at Gramercy Park. Good location, reasonable city rates, ~$150+/-.

Jackson, sounds good man, just keep me informed either way doesn't matter :)

Fletch> Cheap is a pretty subjective term I guess.... but then what's cheap for NYC? hahaha

Melrose> thanks for the suggestion I'll keep it in mind, not too bad especially split two ways............ I probably will end up going home in a body bag if I drink.... Even though I'm in college I haven't been drinking all that much anymore, sadly I've become a huge beer snob........but it'd be fun none the less cause we'll have a Detroit fan with us we can rag on :)
This idea is still in development however...........We've gotta see what the trip would cost us and if it'll interfere with my trip to the Holy Land (Amsterdam)... which brings me to my last question............any interested in starting an hf smoking society? :D :rolly:

Melrose_Jr. 10-01-2003 09:26 AM

Quote:

any interested in starting an hf smoking society? :D :rolly:

Already firmly established. ;)

If this is going to turn into an all out HFDS summit, I better find me a ticket to this one too!

True Blue 10-01-2003 09:59 AM

Quote:

Already firmly established. ;)

If this is going to turn into an all out HFDS summit, I better find me a ticket to this one too!

I already have my tix. One of my friends going to this is a HUGE Detroit fan and a big drinker to boot. Get yourself a ticket, MJ, the game is a Saturday night game and we should be able to do a good amount of boozing during pregame and game. Probably after too.

Melrose_Jr. 10-23-2003 10:25 AM

Are you still coming up for this game LQ?

LiquidClown 10-24-2003 03:42 AM

Quote:

Are you still coming up for this game LQ?

No not going to get a chance to come up, we couldnt' ever find any tickets at a price that we could afford.

Hopefully I can get up there for a game sometime, and if I do I'll let you all know for sure :)

My detroit fan friend is going to come over and we're just going to drink the game away :D