HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Injury Report: Dylan McIlrath (1/6: Skated without problem ) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1565967)

Dagoon44 12-21-2013 08:30 PM

Dylan McIlrath (1/6: Skated without problem )
 
He was helped off the ice favoring his knee badly. . If he is hurt seriously i want AV.and Sather both fired

Mats Zuccarelli 12-21-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76593629)
He was helped off the ice favoring his knee badly. . If he is hurt seriously i want AV.and Sather both fired

I want Sather fired anyway, but how does McIlrath getting injured mean that AV and Sather deserve to be fired?

JohnC 12-21-2013 08:33 PM

Can confirm AV and Sather were not playing in the game when injury occurred

PMII 12-21-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76593629)
He was helped off the ice favoring his knee badly. . If he is hurt seriously i want AV.and Sather both fired

And they had an impact on this how...?

Dagoon44 12-21-2013 08:37 PM

You guys make a joke out of every post .. are you even rangers fans?
I pray this isn't Steven Charenaky sp.? All over again

Brooklyn Ranger 12-21-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick Rash (Post 76594211)
I want Sather fired anyway, but how does McIlrath getting injured mean that AV and Sather deserve to be fired?

Because they made th decision to send McIlrath back to the AHL.

Jabroni 12-21-2013 08:37 PM

Didn't he hurt his knee before?

Is it the same knee?

Mats Zuccarelli 12-21-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger (Post 76594857)
Because they made th decision to send McIlrath back to the AHL.

Obviously, but do injuries happen or not?

JohnC 12-21-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76594819)
You guys make a joke out of every post .. are you even rangers fans?
I pray this isn't Steven Charenaky sp.? All over again

Can confirm I am Rangers fan

SomE* 12-21-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76594819)
You guys make a joke out of every post .. are you even rangers fans?
I pray this isn't Steven Charenaky sp.? All over again

did you even graduate? blaming this injury on Sather or AV is ridiculous...

Thirty One 12-21-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76594819)
You guys make a joke out of every post .. are you even rangers fans?
I pray this isn't Steven Charenaky sp.? All over again

Can confirm that is the correct spelling.

silverfish 12-21-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabroni (Post 76594945)
Didn't he hurt his knee before?

Is it the same knee?

Would love an answer on this if anyone could offer.

Blueblood 2 12-21-2013 08:43 PM

Sather gets lucky again. Rangers picked a guy 1st round who was developing into a fantastic D man and explosive skater.........unfortunately he blew out a knee. Tough luck. Not a mistake at all.

SomE* 12-21-2013 08:46 PM

Neil Smith's decision to injury Stefan Chernevski's knee ulimately lead to his firing.. Sather should have known better.

Brooklyn Ranger 12-21-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick Rash (Post 76595047)
Obviously, but do injuries happen or not?

Ask the original poster--he's the one blaming the injury on them.

Dagoon44 12-21-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomE (Post 76596091)
Neil Smith's decision to injury Stefan Chernevski's knee ulimately lead to his firing.. Sather should have known better.

Do you even know the story of why Muller and smith sent the kid down? They kept the vet over the kid because Muckler wanted vets not kids.. win now cost us a potential star.. Brent Fedyk ..

Brooklyn Ranger 12-21-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -31- (Post 76595511)
Can confirm that is the correct spelling.

Nope. His name is Stefan Cherneski. Never should have been sent down. Unlike McIlrath.

TheRightWay 12-21-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76593629)
He was helped off the ice favoring his knee badly. . If he is hurt seriously i want AV.and Sather both fired

Please explain the logic here. Please. I'm dying to know. Did Sather and AV order a hit on him? Are players less likely to get injured in NHL rinks than AHL rinks?

Nightshift 12-21-2013 08:59 PM

Im sure the OP is just frustrated beyond belief. The number of young players this team has lost in the last decade or so for various reasons is indeed, frustrating.

Cherneski
Lyashenko
Blackburn
Cherapanov
Sauer
Possibly Staal
Possibly Mcilrath

PlamsUnlimited 12-21-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRightWay (Post 76597227)
Please explain the logic here. Please. I'm dying to know. Did Sather and AV order a hit on him? Are players less likely to get injured in NHL rinks than AHL rinks?

They ordered a hit on him. :laugh:

SomE* 12-21-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76596817)
Do you even know the story of why Muller and smith sent the kid down? They kept the vet over the kid because Muckler wanted vets not kids.. win now cost us a potential star.. Brent Fedyk ..

ok.. but what does he have to do with McIlrath? Do knee injuries occur more frequently in the AHL? if so GMs should stop sending their players down.

Hunter Gathers 12-21-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger (Post 76597213)
Nope. His name is Stefan Cherneski. Never should have been sent down. Unlike McIlrath.

McIlrath shouldn't have been sent down either.

My Cherneski game worn jersey weeps at this news :(

NikC 12-21-2013 09:19 PM

Hes damaged goods already.

Forget him. His knee will dog him his whole career. ...

Hey at least the garden looks good.

Sign Phaneuf

Miller Time NYR 12-21-2013 09:22 PM

Does anyone know if it was his left or right knee? His last injury was on the left knee, hoping if anything it's on the right.

Bad knees, Chris drury 2.0:(

Gardner McKay 12-21-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoon44 (Post 76593629)
He was helped off the ice favoring his knee badly. . If he is hurt seriously i want AV.and Sather both fired

Most of us want both of them fired any way but to blame them is a knee jerk reaction. It is just bad luck.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.