HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT: I'm going to be a sports medicine doctor! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1578815)

Capitain Midnight 01-09-2014 09:52 PM

I'm going to be a sports medicine doctor!
 
BIG NEWS...So it was the sports medicine match yesterday. I'm going to be a "James Andrews" fellow at the American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama. I'm doing the primary care sports medicine fellowship. Pretty shocked and excited!

Go to see where the graduated fellows go on to work at http://asmi.org/

What's that symbol by New York?

AG

nyrleetch 01-09-2014 09:55 PM

Congrats!

Brian Boyle 01-09-2014 09:55 PM

So you can get me prescriptions?

EpicDing 01-09-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitain Midnight (Post 77708513)
BIG NEWS...So it was the sports medicine match yesterday. I'm going to be a "James Andrews" fellow at the American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama. I'm doing the primary care sports medicine fellowship. Pretty shocked and excited!

Go to see where the graduated fellows go on to work at http://asmi.org/

What's that symbol by New York?

AG

Stony Brook University? :sarcasm:

Congratulations! Lot's of tough work to get to where you are!

SML 01-09-2014 10:45 PM

I haven't been on here alot lately, but congratulatons. Nice work.

BrooklynRangersFan 01-09-2014 10:54 PM

Congrats!

Aufheben 01-09-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -31- (Post 77708731)
So you can get me prescriptions?

OP pls respond.

Anthony Mauro 01-09-2014 11:10 PM

Congrats!

Pizza 01-10-2014 12:07 AM

Congratulations to you and well done Sir.

Capitain Midnight 01-10-2014 10:36 AM

Thanks folks. Yeah I'm pretty excited. I've been writing Rx for the past 2.5 years in residency. Ha.

Calad 01-10-2014 11:33 AM

Congats, that's awesome! I take it you hope to work in the NHL some day as a team doc? I'm in the process of applying to med school myself. Still need to take the MCAT and get my letters of recommendation in order, quite daunting. Anything you would do differently now that you went through med school/residency?

Killem Dafoe 01-10-2014 12:45 PM

Congrats my man!

Krams 01-10-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitain Midnight (Post 77733323)
Thanks folks. Yeah I'm pretty excited. I've been writing Rx for the past 2.5 years in residency. Ha.

Adderall and hydrocodone pls

McRanger 01-10-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -31- (Post 77708731)
So you can get me prescriptions?

Thorazine?

Capitain Midnight 01-10-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calad (Post 77736055)
Congats, that's awesome! I take it you hope to work in the NHL some day as a team doc? I'm in the process of applying to med school myself. Still need to take the MCAT and get my letters of recommendation in order, quite daunting. Anything you would do differently now that you went through med school/residency?

I do want to get into hockey after fellowship. But to answer your question - Anatomy and Physiology...and lots of it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.